chouchou07

AMAZING CHANGE FOR MY SKIN OLE HENRIKSEN TRUTH SERUM AND CAUDALIE NIGHT INFUSION CREAM

I got a sample of the Ole henriksen truth serum and the caudalie vinexpert night infusion cream, I started using them 2 days ago, and my skin is amazing. My skin become softer and brighter. The first of using them, I wake up with half of my breakouts gone. The second day ( today) i have absolutely no breakouts. I have been trying to get ride of my breakout for months, and those two miracle seems to be my solution. My problem I don t know which one is working? Should I buy both?

Nicrohr

Re: AMAZING CHANGE FOR MY SKIN OLE HENRIKSEN TRUTH SERUM AND CAUDALIE NIGHT INFUSION CREAM

(0) Hearts

Cool!  I remember your post where you were considering the Truth Serum (I think), I'm glad it seems to be working for you... or as you said, it could be the Caudalie... But based on the results it seems more like the Truth Serum, but that's a bit of a wild guess on my part :smileywink:.

My bet would be on the Ole if you're getting just one.

If they really are doing AMAZING things for you together, I say there's no beating that at any price and just get them both and keep on going.

chouchou07

Re: AMAZING CHANGE FOR MY SKIN OLE HENRIKSEN TRUTH SERUM AND CAUDALIE NIGHT INFUSION CREAM

(0) Hearts

Yes I am thinking on getting both. I don t mind spending in something beneficial for my skin. It was such a nightmare with so many breakouts on my skin. I have tried a many product, some of them didn t work and some of them broke me out more. I am so glad my breakouts are gone now. I can t wait for the scars to be gone too

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • Nicrohr
    • chouchou07