spoiledbrat

A PRODUCT TO CONSIDER FOR YOUR BATH, ETC.

The amazing sweetie DannyC recommended Fresh Sugar Lychee Sugarbath to me. She sang the praises of using it in your bath and laundry.

DTalksAll

Re: A PRODUCT TO CONSIDER FOR YOUR BATH, ETC.

I usually cut mine in 1/2 even for the bath. for laundry, I either put the crumbs in the powder slot or place 1/2 a cube in the drum with my clothes. They smell divine, but not overly scented. 

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

BeautyTester i used to use the L'occitane as well - with these or those for that matter, use a serrated knife to cut them in half and throw it in while the washer is filling - Dannyc may do her's differently :smileyhappy:

ChicDabbler

Wait, how do you use the bath cube in the laundry? do you put it in the detergent slot? the softener slot? crumble it up?

I used to only do bubble bath but recently discovered the awesomeness of sugar cubes. My favorite is L'occitane Aromachologie revitalizing sugar cube, it's pine&mint scented. Too bad they only sell them individually and not on Sephora. =O

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

you are welcome and i forgot to mention only half a cube is needed for a full load of laundry; according to SugarLips - my motto, cleaning is a spectator sport, that includes laundry :smileyvery-happy:

roxystar4

enabler :smileyhappy: ♥♥ thank you!

spoiledbrat

oops - it has been awhile for me to post - Anyhew it is a delight for your senses in the bath and makes your laundry smell wonderful! - also threw a couple in my car and truck and now they smell delicious. The jars are beautiful. You wrap them beautifully and you have a stocking stuffer and some for yourself. You will not be disappointed. SugarLips is having me order more as we must never run out and stock up too!

Danny shared with me and i wanted to share with all of you! :smileyhappy:  xo

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 12 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • spoiledbrat
    • ChicDabbler
    • roxystar4