Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

A Message to our Clients about Epic Rewards

Sephora is committed to offering our valued Beauty Insiders exceptional rewards to thank them for their loyalty and for being part of our community.  Yesterday we held an Epic Rewards promotion, and while we have held similar promotions in the past, yesterday’s promotion was the largest number of Epic Rewards we have made available to date.

Despite our best efforts to predict the response, demand was overwhelming, resulting in our being out of stock very quickly. We deeply regret this and apologize to our Beauty Insider clients who did not get a chance to participate.  

At Sephora our first and foremost priority is to give our clients an exciting and fulfilling shopping experience.  Those Beauty Insiders who were unable to get one of our limited quantity Epic Rewards, please email us by Tuesday, August 25, 2015, to epicrewards@sephora.com and include your Beauty Insider account number or email address associated with your account. 

Beyond that, please know that we are committed to learning from this experience. Thank you for your ongoing support. We greatly appreciate you.

Sephora is committed to offering our valued Beauty Insiders exceptional rewards to thank them for their loyalty and for being part of our community.  Yesterday we held an Epic Rewards promotion, and while we have held similar promotions in the past, yesterday’s promotion was the largest number of Epic Rewards we have made available to date.

Despite our best efforts to predict the response, demand was overwhelming, resulting in our being out of stock very quickly. We deeply regret this and apologize to our Beauty Insider clients who did not get a chance to participate.  

At Sephora our first and foremost priority is to give our clients an exciting and fulfilling shopping experience.  Those Beauty Insiders who were unable to get one of our limited quantity Epic Rewards, please email us by Tuesday, August 25, 2015, to epicrewards@sephora.com and include your Beauty Insider account number or email address associated with your account. 

Beyond that, please know that we are committed to learning from this experience. Thank you for your ongoing support. We greatly appreciate you.

Updated August 17

Thank you to everyone who has been reaching out to us about Epic Rewards. We value your feedback and recognize your ongoing loyalty to us, and we are working to get back to you quickly.

To that end, please know that if you have contacted us you will hear back from us in direct response to your inquiry during the period between Tuesday, August 25th through Tuesday, September 1st. The timing of the response to you will depend on when we received your initial contact regarding Epic Rewards.

If you haven’t contacted us yet, please email us at epicrewards@sephora.com. We’ve set up this dedicated mailbox to collect the right information quickly and accurately, separating you from the queue for general Sephora inquiries. When you email us at this address, it will generate an automated response that confirms we’ve received the message. You can then expect to hear back from us as quickly as possible with more information.

Please know that our team is listening, and we take your concerns to heart. We value your support, and we will be in touch soon.

With our sincerest thanks,

The Beauty Insider Team

Updated September 1

Thank you to everyone who reached out to us about Epic Rewards. We have reached out to all of those members who emailed us on or before August 25th, and are no longer accepting new submissions. epicrewards@sephora.com has been closed. Please contact us at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) regarding any other questions or concerns. We have reviewed your feedback and are taking it into consideration as we plan for future promotions. Our loyal Beauty Insiders are enormously important to us.

Re: A Message to our Clients about Epic Rewards

Thank you to everyone who reached out to us about Epic Rewards. We have reached out to all of those members who emailed us on or before August 25th, and are no longer accepting new submissions. epicrewards@sephora.com has been closed. Please contact us at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) regarding any other questions or concerns. We have reviewed your feedback and are taking it into consideration as we plan for future promotions. Our loyal Beauty Insiders are enormously important to us.

i was told that they couldn't find my account..funny how I'm a VIB Rouge!!

I e-mailed on August 13, received an automated response and nothing after that! Many other received $50 gift card, I didn't even get an e-mail. =(

I got my code! I posted on their fb about the call I made ad they asked me to PM them. They replied saying they attempted to send my email but has delivery issues and then they gave me my code.

I also sent a PM via FB today and got a different response.  I was told "You will receive a reply by the end of today. I'd also suggest checking your trash and spam folders as many of emails regarding Epic Rewards have been filtered there in error. If you don't receive your reply by the end of today let us know and we'll be happy to look into this for you."  The inconsistency is frustrating!  I sent my email on August 11th and got the auto-reply within a few hours that same night.  

I just wish your customer service had more consistency. I was not awarded any points through the Rouge line but yet I was awarded points through the Facebook team.

I called (I was putting it off and trying not to bother them, giving them the benefit of the doubt) and she said to wait until the end of the business day. If I get nothing tonight I'm gonna be calling at 630AM tomorrow for sure.

I just called to check on the rewards email and a return I sent in (will NEVER send another return by the way!). The lady I spoke to said they were "told to advise clients that because of the amoutn of emails they had to send, please give them until the 8th of September before calling back".

Are you sending a return back to the Sephora warehouse from US or Canada?

I recently sent a return and I still haven't heard anything back, on the same day I sent a Zara return and I've already gotten my refund confirmation e-mail! 

Makes me a little nervous! 

Depending on what you consider recent, I wouldn't be nervous.  Mailed returns have routinely entailed 4-6 weeks for processing, but I've had as short as 3 weeks and as long as 9 (when they were transitioning into the new warehouse).  I'd say once you hit week 5, call customer service as the SLA in policy states 30 days.

My last processed return, I marked off the sample line instead of the product line, and for whatever reason, could not be automatically refunded.  I called in an inquiry to customer service and the rep had to process the refund manually.  Right now I'm dealing with a return that's been circling my city for over a week and hasn't even made it to the warehouse yet.

upload_665011284085829939.gif

I'm so shocked.

I've only ever mailed returns with Zara and they process the return the day they receive it. I just mailed my returns this weekend and Zara already refunded my returns yesterday. 

I was thinking it would take a week tops LOL.

That is simply not good enough-they have known since the deadline how many mails they had to respond to, they've not kept anyone updated during the entire process, and only a few mins ago they stated on twitter that we would all get a response today. And now, at the very last minute, they are extending their own deadline? They should have extended the deadline for writing to the epic rewards email as well, then, in my opinion.

Having heard nothing, I called in.  The rep (who was very helpful) checked my account and said I'd been sent a code on 8/24.  I never received it, so she placed an order over the phone and applied the $50 credit.

I sent my email on 8/13.

She did say that they are running behind and have until the end of business today to respond.

Just thought I'd let you all know, in case you want to try to call them.

I sent mine on the same day 8/13 and I got nothing! I just called today and was told to wait till end of business day today and contact the corporate office tomorrow. =(

Is it the Rouge concierge we should be calling, or another customer service line? I keep checking my junk mail & inbox, but so far nothing. I sent my email and got my auto response on the 11th. 

I called the VIB Rouge line.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info! They are being really inconsistent; some get the credit over phone, others are simply told to wait. The least they could do, is send a generic email out to all who responded, that they are still working on it. I'm still waiting.I want to call, but I don't want to have to deal with hearing 'you'll just have to wait' when I know they can apply it over the phone.

Well today is D day...

Nothing. 

Anonymous Insider

I sent an email on 18th and did not receive the GC. I sent an email to CS and they said they can't confirm that I emailed. I attached photos of my mail box 2 days ago and still waiting for the reply. Hope they send me the GC like the others who emailed.

I really dont believe anyone is getting emails after the initial wave. It looks like another epic fail.

testing