Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

A Message to our Clients about Epic Rewards

Sephora is committed to offering our valued Beauty Insiders exceptional rewards to thank them for their loyalty and for being part of our community.  Yesterday we held an Epic Rewards promotion, and while we have held similar promotions in the past, yesterday’s promotion was the largest number of Epic Rewards we have made available to date.

Despite our best efforts to predict the response, demand was overwhelming, resulting in our being out of stock very quickly. We deeply regret this and apologize to our Beauty Insider clients who did not get a chance to participate.  

At Sephora our first and foremost priority is to give our clients an exciting and fulfilling shopping experience.  Those Beauty Insiders who were unable to get one of our limited quantity Epic Rewards, please email us by Tuesday, August 25, 2015, to epicrewards@sephora.com and include your Beauty Insider account number or email address associated with your account. 

Beyond that, please know that we are committed to learning from this experience. Thank you for your ongoing support. We greatly appreciate you.

Sephora is committed to offering our valued Beauty Insiders exceptional rewards to thank them for their loyalty and for being part of our community.  Yesterday we held an Epic Rewards promotion, and while we have held similar promotions in the past, yesterday’s promotion was the largest number of Epic Rewards we have made available to date.

Despite our best efforts to predict the response, demand was overwhelming, resulting in our being out of stock very quickly. We deeply regret this and apologize to our Beauty Insider clients who did not get a chance to participate.  

At Sephora our first and foremost priority is to give our clients an exciting and fulfilling shopping experience.  Those Beauty Insiders who were unable to get one of our limited quantity Epic Rewards, please email us by Tuesday, August 25, 2015, to epicrewards@sephora.com and include your Beauty Insider account number or email address associated with your account. 

Beyond that, please know that we are committed to learning from this experience. Thank you for your ongoing support. We greatly appreciate you.

Updated August 17

Thank you to everyone who has been reaching out to us about Epic Rewards. We value your feedback and recognize your ongoing loyalty to us, and we are working to get back to you quickly.

To that end, please know that if you have contacted us you will hear back from us in direct response to your inquiry during the period between Tuesday, August 25th through Tuesday, September 1st. The timing of the response to you will depend on when we received your initial contact regarding Epic Rewards.

If you haven’t contacted us yet, please email us at epicrewards@sephora.com. We’ve set up this dedicated mailbox to collect the right information quickly and accurately, separating you from the queue for general Sephora inquiries. When you email us at this address, it will generate an automated response that confirms we’ve received the message. You can then expect to hear back from us as quickly as possible with more information.

Please know that our team is listening, and we take your concerns to heart. We value your support, and we will be in touch soon.

With our sincerest thanks,

The Beauty Insider Team

Updated September 1

Thank you to everyone who reached out to us about Epic Rewards. We have reached out to all of those members who emailed us on or before August 25th, and are no longer accepting new submissions. epicrewards@sephora.com has been closed. Please contact us at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) regarding any other questions or concerns. We have reviewed your feedback and are taking it into consideration as we plan for future promotions. Our loyal Beauty Insiders are enormously important to us.

Re: A Message to our Clients about Epic Rewards

I ran across this article today and the reporter has it ALL WRONG thought others here might find it interesting. http://www.wcpo.com/money/consumer/dont-waste-your-money/free-money-25-from-starkist-50-from-sephora

Here is the part about Epic Rewards.

"

Sephora Offers $40 Gift Code

Another company offering to make good with customers is Sephora cosmetics, which ran a botched promotion this summer.

It offered bonus reward points for people who bought additional makeup.

Thousands of people did just that, and the company wasn't prepared for the onslaught: It ran out of reward points (OK, how exactly does that happen?), and told many people they were not getting the bonus.

What was listed as an "epic rewards" promotion became an epic fail, as Facebook and other social media sites lit up with criticism of Sephora.

So they company is making good with those customers, offering everyone who asked for the bonus but did not get it a $50 gift card,according to the website Consumerist"

I could not believe it was published with such incorrect info....

Uh, this sounds like something written by someone in grade five or six and not at all by a reporter.  

Anonymous Insider

So how was the article on Consumerist?

Not enough fact checking.

Not enough proof-reading.

this is the consumerist article which actually is factually correct: http://consumerist.com/2015/08/12/sephora-will-get-back-to-angry-rewards-customers-in-two-weeks/. The one referenced above is from wcpo cincinnati.

Starts off with an incomplete sentence.   Ends with an incomplete an incorrect sentence.  

i have this urge to pull out a red pen.  

It looks like it's not an article but a synopsis of the video.

Weird. It says 40 dollar code in one spot and the 50 in other areas.

I haven't received an email yet 😕

Really?!?!?!? Why People Why!??!?!?!??!?Capture.JPG

This is disgusting. Taking advantage of a retailers good will to make amends.

upload_1626444716705233895.gif

Seriously 😮

Wow. This is just sad. Completely ridiculous.

Wow - just wow.  Some people have no class at all.

I agree that Sephora should ban this person if they can find out who it is.  People like this spoil it for the rest of us.

People have no tact. Shame on them. 

Anonymous Insider

If this is a unique code for each of us Sephora should follow that code and ban this person.

People like this are the root of our problems as a community of customers.

Frankly, the salt of Earth.  

I believe the codes are generated and linked to your BI account.
(as an aside, for those who didn't get an email, I wonder if they remembered to add their BI account number to the email..)

I haven't gotten an email yet and I did include my BI number...So I'm a bit confused about why I seem to have been left out.  I'll just try to be patient.

My code is spent so it shouldn't hurt anything to post it right? I want to know if they are individual. And I may just bid on this in order to GET her banned. 

I would only post like the last 4 numbers/letters, just to cover your butt.

good point. last 4 of my code are 68g7. Anyone else?

Mine is different from yours.

1 Reply
testing