Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

A Message to our Clients about Epic Rewards

Sephora is committed to offering our valued Beauty Insiders exceptional rewards to thank them for their loyalty and for being part of our community.  Yesterday we held an Epic Rewards promotion, and while we have held similar promotions in the past, yesterday’s promotion was the largest number of Epic Rewards we have made available to date.

Despite our best efforts to predict the response, demand was overwhelming, resulting in our being out of stock very quickly. We deeply regret this and apologize to our Beauty Insider clients who did not get a chance to participate.  

At Sephora our first and foremost priority is to give our clients an exciting and fulfilling shopping experience.  Those Beauty Insiders who were unable to get one of our limited quantity Epic Rewards, please email us by Tuesday, August 25, 2015, to epicrewards@sephora.com and include your Beauty Insider account number or email address associated with your account. 

Beyond that, please know that we are committed to learning from this experience. Thank you for your ongoing support. We greatly appreciate you.

Sephora is committed to offering our valued Beauty Insiders exceptional rewards to thank them for their loyalty and for being part of our community.  Yesterday we held an Epic Rewards promotion, and while we have held similar promotions in the past, yesterday’s promotion was the largest number of Epic Rewards we have made available to date.

Despite our best efforts to predict the response, demand was overwhelming, resulting in our being out of stock very quickly. We deeply regret this and apologize to our Beauty Insider clients who did not get a chance to participate.  

At Sephora our first and foremost priority is to give our clients an exciting and fulfilling shopping experience.  Those Beauty Insiders who were unable to get one of our limited quantity Epic Rewards, please email us by Tuesday, August 25, 2015, to epicrewards@sephora.com and include your Beauty Insider account number or email address associated with your account. 

Beyond that, please know that we are committed to learning from this experience. Thank you for your ongoing support. We greatly appreciate you.

Updated August 17

Thank you to everyone who has been reaching out to us about Epic Rewards. We value your feedback and recognize your ongoing loyalty to us, and we are working to get back to you quickly.

To that end, please know that if you have contacted us you will hear back from us in direct response to your inquiry during the period between Tuesday, August 25th through Tuesday, September 1st. The timing of the response to you will depend on when we received your initial contact regarding Epic Rewards.

If you haven’t contacted us yet, please email us at epicrewards@sephora.com. We’ve set up this dedicated mailbox to collect the right information quickly and accurately, separating you from the queue for general Sephora inquiries. When you email us at this address, it will generate an automated response that confirms we’ve received the message. You can then expect to hear back from us as quickly as possible with more information.

Please know that our team is listening, and we take your concerns to heart. We value your support, and we will be in touch soon.

With our sincerest thanks,

The Beauty Insider Team

Updated September 1

Thank you to everyone who reached out to us about Epic Rewards. We have reached out to all of those members who emailed us on or before August 25th, and are no longer accepting new submissions. epicrewards@sephora.com has been closed. Please contact us at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) regarding any other questions or concerns. We have reviewed your feedback and are taking it into consideration as we plan for future promotions. Our loyal Beauty Insiders are enormously important to us.

Re: A Message to our Clients about Epic Rewards

Yup, just got mine too

Yea me too. I received a $50 gift card promo code. Now I just need to figure out what I want to get.

I just got a response. A $50 gift card! Anybody else get theirs yet?

Holy hell! Well done, Sephora. If I knew I would have gotten a perk or $50, I would have saved points. And, I said I was done commenting on this thread. Gotta say good job to Sephora for taking care of people though. This is super awesome. I am 99% happy for the lucky folk, and only 1% jealous. Happy shopping!

I never emailed them I'm sorta on the same boat as you!

Oh well, squeaky wheel gets the grease, I guess. In this case the grease is a $50 credit.

I just received an email response.. Anyone else?

Just received mine, too.

same!

Me too.

I still wonder why this wasn't communicated to all affected, in an email, instead of on here.

Anonymous Insider

Maybe they will get ideas as to what to do from here, a smaller sample, then after they determine their course of action, they will send an email to all customers.

All we can do is wait, I am sure they will get back to us. It says above between today and September 1st and today is not over, so lets give them some time. They recognized the problem and said they will respond, so lets give them the chance to remedy the situation.

it's good you have a positive attitude...i wish i still did. they also said they would respond to me about the VIB Rouge event weeks ago and never did-- even why I called them back to request a follow up and was promised a call the next day...never happened. so, fingers crossed but this ain't my first rodeo with Sephora! that said, I was told that the only likely outcome would be some points added to your account, so keep a look out.

I have a feeling that may be the response, which would be unfortunate as it would solve nothing. I think if they even offered a set of nicer perks for people, maybe not epic proportions but still nice, like a naked palette for 1000, and had a ton available,  I would be very satisfied. Just not points, anything but points!

agreed!!

So yeah.....it's been officially over 10 business days since I sent my email. No contact.

I know it's not a super popular opinion at the moment, but I'm am still PISSED at Sephora. It's started an effective but previously unplanned NO-BUY.

YES, I understand that Sephora doesn't OWE people "free stuff". However, I am OWED respect as a loyal customer, and I shouldn't be intentionally mislead. The epic rewards were in reality a CONTEST, something I would not have wasted my time on. I never actually had a chance to redeem a reward (for reasons unknown, but not because I wasnt' clicking at the correct time). As a CONTEST, full disclosure of my odds of winning and a method for obtaining proof that prizes were awarded should have been provided.

Maybe this is eye-roll inducing to some, but yeah, still super disappointed in Sephora, and plannning to continue the boycott until the company convinces me it's not idiotic of me to maintain my loyalty at Sephora.

Yes, it's a VERY unpopular opinion. I could write all the ways I agree with you (and add more points), but I'm reserving them for tomorrow when the 10 business days has officially passed.

Sent my message on August 12th as well. No response yet. The only the email I received today is about the 75% off Summer Sale but nothing regarding the Epic Rewards. They did say between August 25th to September 1 is when we will receive our responses. So we wait and see. 

Are you in the US? Cause the email I got stated upto 70% off.

Hi! Yes, I'm in the U.S... New York actually. The email was for the Summer Sale, 75% off. But nothing else regarding the Epic Rewards. But it's still early.. So I'm patiently waiting. 

Hey guys. I e-mailed the epic rewards on Aug. 12th (received the automated message back) and I'm curious if anyone has received some kind of actual response from Sephora yet?

PS First message on these boards!!!! 🙂

testing