Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

A Message to our Clients about Epic Rewards

Sephora is committed to offering our valued Beauty Insiders exceptional rewards to thank them for their loyalty and for being part of our community.  Yesterday we held an Epic Rewards promotion, and while we have held similar promotions in the past, yesterday’s promotion was the largest number of Epic Rewards we have made available to date.

Despite our best efforts to predict the response, demand was overwhelming, resulting in our being out of stock very quickly. We deeply regret this and apologize to our Beauty Insider clients who did not get a chance to participate.  

At Sephora our first and foremost priority is to give our clients an exciting and fulfilling shopping experience.  Those Beauty Insiders who were unable to get one of our limited quantity Epic Rewards, please email us by Tuesday, August 25, 2015, to epicrewards@sephora.com and include your Beauty Insider account number or email address associated with your account. 

Beyond that, please know that we are committed to learning from this experience. Thank you for your ongoing support. We greatly appreciate you.

Sephora is committed to offering our valued Beauty Insiders exceptional rewards to thank them for their loyalty and for being part of our community.  Yesterday we held an Epic Rewards promotion, and while we have held similar promotions in the past, yesterday’s promotion was the largest number of Epic Rewards we have made available to date.

Despite our best efforts to predict the response, demand was overwhelming, resulting in our being out of stock very quickly. We deeply regret this and apologize to our Beauty Insider clients who did not get a chance to participate.  

At Sephora our first and foremost priority is to give our clients an exciting and fulfilling shopping experience.  Those Beauty Insiders who were unable to get one of our limited quantity Epic Rewards, please email us by Tuesday, August 25, 2015, to epicrewards@sephora.com and include your Beauty Insider account number or email address associated with your account. 

Beyond that, please know that we are committed to learning from this experience. Thank you for your ongoing support. We greatly appreciate you.

Updated August 17

Thank you to everyone who has been reaching out to us about Epic Rewards. We value your feedback and recognize your ongoing loyalty to us, and we are working to get back to you quickly.

To that end, please know that if you have contacted us you will hear back from us in direct response to your inquiry during the period between Tuesday, August 25th through Tuesday, September 1st. The timing of the response to you will depend on when we received your initial contact regarding Epic Rewards.

If you haven’t contacted us yet, please email us at epicrewards@sephora.com. We’ve set up this dedicated mailbox to collect the right information quickly and accurately, separating you from the queue for general Sephora inquiries. When you email us at this address, it will generate an automated response that confirms we’ve received the message. You can then expect to hear back from us as quickly as possible with more information.

Please know that our team is listening, and we take your concerns to heart. We value your support, and we will be in touch soon.

With our sincerest thanks,

The Beauty Insider Team

Updated September 1

Thank you to everyone who reached out to us about Epic Rewards. We have reached out to all of those members who emailed us on or before August 25th, and are no longer accepting new submissions. epicrewards@sephora.com has been closed. Please contact us at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) regarding any other questions or concerns. We have reviewed your feedback and are taking it into consideration as we plan for future promotions. Our loyal Beauty Insiders are enormously important to us.

Re: A Message to our Clients about Epic Rewards

No response yet for me, I also emailed them on the 12th. Impatiently waiting! 🙂

Has anyone got a response yet? 

I'm curious too, although I'm guessing people won't start getting contacted until 8am PST.

I sent my message twice, are you saying the sender would get the automated message? I didn't get a message, unless you mean between the time period starting August 25th.

Actually I sent to client.service@sephora.com since I got that from this thread. Just resent to the epic rewards email address above. I hope that doesn't change my chances. Fingers crossed!

I am really surprised this thread hasn't been shut down yet. 

Now I need to actually read it!!!!  Before I'd only popped in for an occasional glance.  I'm obviously missing something fun!!!

It's been quite entertaining...I always make sure I have some popcorn to munch on when I read through it lol

I really wish people would stop comparing sephora to Louis Vuitton or walmart etc. those comparisons are completely irrelevant. The only stores sephora should be compared to are its competitors and that is ulta, spacenk, Nordstrom and shoppers drug mart in canada. Each of these competitors offer better rewards, discounts,or gwps. Yes sephora does not owe me anything. But I don't have to be thankful just because they are offering a little something that is more than nothing. Not when other stores are offering more. If sephora does not make its customers feel appreciated, we will spend out money elsewhere. And sephora's business will be the one to suffer. Market competition is a very simple economic principle which has nothing to do with "customers feeling entitled" or "companies don't owe you anything". Sephora needs to step up its game especially in Canada. See how Target got out competed and closed down 11+ stores in Canada? That should be a warning

Louis Vuitton (LVMH) owns Sephora.

LVMH also owns a bunch of liqour brands. like i said. irrelevant.

I think the poster is referring to all the comments earlier today saying that because LVMH owns Sephora and "LV doesn't give out freebies so Sephora shouldn't either"

I'm so confused... they DO give out freebies! Good ones. Not great, but good. And occasionally you have a chance to get a REALLY GREAT freebie. 

I was about to say the same thing.  LVMH owns a lot of other high-end brands, too.

Anonymous Insider

LISTEN UP SEPHORA:  I'm differently-abled, I'm a ROUGE customer who cares about their health and appearance, and my ability to make purchases is in no way impeded by my ability to get to--and around in--a mall.  My access to customer perks for those purchases shouldn't be limited either.  I'm betting you have a LOT of customers who feel similiarly, and similiarly offended.  

I'm ROUGE.  Have been since it started, before that VIB.  I can remember when a 'gift-bag' meant more than a couple of cracked perfume vials, when points were actually worth using, and even--in the far distant past---a time when e-mails were actually sent about promotions, new products, sales and specials.  Sometime years ago, before I had ROUGE.  On the occasions I've called Sephora regarding problems with an order I've actually received really good and consistently helpful customer assistance.  But this month......a seasonal promotion that stops being available to ROUGE customers less than a minute---literally---after it's supposed to have started.  Slowdowns in trying to order that kept somehow costing me the '4x' points on offer---not that there's really anything on which to use them.  A "replacement" VIB version of said bag which was basically a bit of cloth w/ a broken zipper and several cracked sample-size vials of perfume.  Having seen and heard stories of the vast numbers of ROUGE bags being given away at the in-store event, and their much, much better contents, I'm especially offended that no effort whatsoever was made to ensure equal access to those of us who are not able to get to a mall regularly--or at all.  

Sephora, just a thought, it would be nice if you gave people the option of donating their points to buying make-up and toiletries for local battered women's shelters. Some women flee to the shelters with nothing to get away from their situation, and it would be a great way for your customers to feel like their are helping a worthwhile cause. I agree, most of the rewards are not very exciting. I would rather help someone in need than use the points towards a reward that I will never use.

This is a really good idea. I'm glad to see it shared! I sincerely hope Sephora looks into this as a possibility.

Is there a way to make this thread hidden so I never have to see it again?

Anonymous Insider

I came here because of what you posted.

Otherwise, I just blast right past this to the threads in which I'm interested.

I guess I'm not sure of the point of the constant and repeated fist shaking. It's like, 'Sephora, I'm going now!!! No really! For real now!!!! Look at me! I'm goooooing now! You'll never see me againnnnn!' I'm pretty sure the point has been taken. By everybody. For a while now.

Yeah seriously, who brought this thread back?

testing