Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

A Message to our Clients about Epic Rewards

Sephora is committed to offering our valued Beauty Insiders exceptional rewards to thank them for their loyalty and for being part of our community.  Yesterday we held an Epic Rewards promotion, and while we have held similar promotions in the past, yesterday’s promotion was the largest number of Epic Rewards we have made available to date.

Despite our best efforts to predict the response, demand was overwhelming, resulting in our being out of stock very quickly. We deeply regret this and apologize to our Beauty Insider clients who did not get a chance to participate.  

At Sephora our first and foremost priority is to give our clients an exciting and fulfilling shopping experience.  Those Beauty Insiders who were unable to get one of our limited quantity Epic Rewards, please email us by Tuesday, August 25, 2015, to epicrewards@sephora.com and include your Beauty Insider account number or email address associated with your account. 

Beyond that, please know that we are committed to learning from this experience. Thank you for your ongoing support. We greatly appreciate you.

Sephora is committed to offering our valued Beauty Insiders exceptional rewards to thank them for their loyalty and for being part of our community.  Yesterday we held an Epic Rewards promotion, and while we have held similar promotions in the past, yesterday’s promotion was the largest number of Epic Rewards we have made available to date.

Despite our best efforts to predict the response, demand was overwhelming, resulting in our being out of stock very quickly. We deeply regret this and apologize to our Beauty Insider clients who did not get a chance to participate.  

At Sephora our first and foremost priority is to give our clients an exciting and fulfilling shopping experience.  Those Beauty Insiders who were unable to get one of our limited quantity Epic Rewards, please email us by Tuesday, August 25, 2015, to epicrewards@sephora.com and include your Beauty Insider account number or email address associated with your account. 

Beyond that, please know that we are committed to learning from this experience. Thank you for your ongoing support. We greatly appreciate you.

Updated August 17

Thank you to everyone who has been reaching out to us about Epic Rewards. We value your feedback and recognize your ongoing loyalty to us, and we are working to get back to you quickly.

To that end, please know that if you have contacted us you will hear back from us in direct response to your inquiry during the period between Tuesday, August 25th through Tuesday, September 1st. The timing of the response to you will depend on when we received your initial contact regarding Epic Rewards.

If you haven’t contacted us yet, please email us at epicrewards@sephora.com. We’ve set up this dedicated mailbox to collect the right information quickly and accurately, separating you from the queue for general Sephora inquiries. When you email us at this address, it will generate an automated response that confirms we’ve received the message. You can then expect to hear back from us as quickly as possible with more information.

Please know that our team is listening, and we take your concerns to heart. We value your support, and we will be in touch soon.

With our sincerest thanks,

The Beauty Insider Team

Updated September 1

Thank you to everyone who reached out to us about Epic Rewards. We have reached out to all of those members who emailed us on or before August 25th, and are no longer accepting new submissions. epicrewards@sephora.com has been closed. Please contact us at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) regarding any other questions or concerns. We have reviewed your feedback and are taking it into consideration as we plan for future promotions. Our loyal Beauty Insiders are enormously important to us.

Re: A Message to our Clients about Epic Rewards

whoa

wtf??

Yes, WTF indeed. ???????????????

I hope they are able to do something to make you feel happy. Those sound like awful experiences. I'm sorry!

Can someone please pass me the popcorn?

I was randomly credited 100 points to my account after sending an email. I sent a second email asking if the 100 pts was to make up for this whole experience which was dumb cause there's no point in having points if you can't redeem them for anything. This morning my account was missing the 100 points.  Guess I made someone mad lol. 

hahaha oh man that's too funny!

^ That's actually pretty funny.....oi.

Thanks I won't post again.

I didn't get my BECCA reward, even though it's on the order summary. I am super disappointed. Why you do a Canadian this way, Sephora? You know we don't have any other options for shopping. 😞

That is the exact reason why. They know they can treat us like crap and get away with it. I'm sorry but you really must be "in the dark" if you don't know all the issues with Canadian clients.

Comment was a bit more tongue-in-cheek, but that really doesn't come across in text. I honestly wish we had more options, but there are just too many companies that want to avoid Canada, especially since the Target fiasco. Getting more respect as a customer base would be wonderful too.

I'm not going to jinx it or be too negative, but their solution to this epic problem sounds pretty great via Twitter DM. Now if I could have their solution physically in hand, it would be even better.

Well more Nordstroms are coming in... slowly but surely!  Plus I was told that if any of the stores carries what you want you can just call and get it shipped to you for free!  After a not so good experience with an SA/CS I was pretty disappointed.. but now that they took the time to address it, I think their CS is living up to their reputation.

Hoping to also see more brands on the new beauty boutique website... SDM has the best loyalty program ever!

Thank you to everyone who has been reaching out to us about Epic Rewards. We value your feedback and recognize your ongoing loyalty to us, and we are working to get back to you quickly. 

To that end, please know that if you have contacted us you will hear back from us in direct response to your inquiry during the period between Tuesday, August 25th through Tuesday, September 1st. The timing of the response to you will depend on when we received your initial contact regarding Epic Rewards.

If you haven’t contacted us yet, please email us at epicrewards@sephora.com. We’ve set up this dedicated mailbox to collect the right information quickly and accurately, separating you from the queue for general Sephora inquiries. When you email us at this address, it will generate an automated response that confirms we’ve received the message. You can then expect to hear back from us as quickly as possible with more information.

Please know that our team is listening, and we take your concerns to heart. We value your support, and we will be in touch soon.

With our sincerest thanks,

The Beauty Insider Team

I look forward to getting a direct response.

I hope it will actually address what I've written. The last time I wrote Sephora (2014), I got back an answer to the first line of the email but they ignored everything else I wrote/asked. The time before that, I was given a generic response that didn't address my issue. I always end up having to message on facebook or use the phone line.

I'm going to try and stay patient and hope for the best. Somehow.

Lol like I actually believe you're actually listening and are taking my concerns to heart. *cough* I smell bs *cough*

Awww what gave it away?  Was it the blatant ignoring of the fact that this isn't the first time or recycling "Sephora is listening" like some unpopular VIBRouge code?

Lol it's a combination.

I do doubt though that my email will do anything differently. I will just get a response back with yet another careless apology and probably points I won't redeem for anything. 

They Live.jpg

I am glad to see you come up for air for a minute. See you again in September. Until then, take care.

'I came here to chew bubblegum and kick **bleep**. And I'm all out of bubblegum.' 

9 Replies
testing