Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

A Message to our Clients about Epic Rewards

Sephora is committed to offering our valued Beauty Insiders exceptional rewards to thank them for their loyalty and for being part of our community.  Yesterday we held an Epic Rewards promotion, and while we have held similar promotions in the past, yesterday’s promotion was the largest number of Epic Rewards we have made available to date.

Despite our best efforts to predict the response, demand was overwhelming, resulting in our being out of stock very quickly. We deeply regret this and apologize to our Beauty Insider clients who did not get a chance to participate.  

At Sephora our first and foremost priority is to give our clients an exciting and fulfilling shopping experience.  Those Beauty Insiders who were unable to get one of our limited quantity Epic Rewards, please email us by Tuesday, August 25, 2015, to epicrewards@sephora.com and include your Beauty Insider account number or email address associated with your account. 

Beyond that, please know that we are committed to learning from this experience. Thank you for your ongoing support. We greatly appreciate you.

Sephora is committed to offering our valued Beauty Insiders exceptional rewards to thank them for their loyalty and for being part of our community.  Yesterday we held an Epic Rewards promotion, and while we have held similar promotions in the past, yesterday’s promotion was the largest number of Epic Rewards we have made available to date.

Despite our best efforts to predict the response, demand was overwhelming, resulting in our being out of stock very quickly. We deeply regret this and apologize to our Beauty Insider clients who did not get a chance to participate.  

At Sephora our first and foremost priority is to give our clients an exciting and fulfilling shopping experience.  Those Beauty Insiders who were unable to get one of our limited quantity Epic Rewards, please email us by Tuesday, August 25, 2015, to epicrewards@sephora.com and include your Beauty Insider account number or email address associated with your account. 

Beyond that, please know that we are committed to learning from this experience. Thank you for your ongoing support. We greatly appreciate you.

Updated August 17

Thank you to everyone who has been reaching out to us about Epic Rewards. We value your feedback and recognize your ongoing loyalty to us, and we are working to get back to you quickly.

To that end, please know that if you have contacted us you will hear back from us in direct response to your inquiry during the period between Tuesday, August 25th through Tuesday, September 1st. The timing of the response to you will depend on when we received your initial contact regarding Epic Rewards.

If you haven’t contacted us yet, please email us at epicrewards@sephora.com. We’ve set up this dedicated mailbox to collect the right information quickly and accurately, separating you from the queue for general Sephora inquiries. When you email us at this address, it will generate an automated response that confirms we’ve received the message. You can then expect to hear back from us as quickly as possible with more information.

Please know that our team is listening, and we take your concerns to heart. We value your support, and we will be in touch soon.

With our sincerest thanks,

The Beauty Insider Team

Updated September 1

Thank you to everyone who reached out to us about Epic Rewards. We have reached out to all of those members who emailed us on or before August 25th, and are no longer accepting new submissions. epicrewards@sephora.com has been closed. Please contact us at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) regarding any other questions or concerns. We have reviewed your feedback and are taking it into consideration as we plan for future promotions. Our loyal Beauty Insiders are enormously important to us.

Re: A Message to our Clients about Epic Rewards

woah really this is all they can do to compensate on the epic event 😞

Hi Guz, may be its the survey they sent to rouges who attended the events? I remember somebody got the survey with the link and it was mentioned you get 100 points? I am in canada, I got the survey link but no 100 points mentioned so I am not sure though!

I did the survey, but I did not see a point offer attached. My 114 points are lonely, so I hope it is true we're getting 100 points for it. If so, 214 here I come!! 

What survey?

Sephora, YOU LIED!

*I love you Calvin.  I love Hobbes more.*

This comment made me think of Brook Shields. She loves her Calvins. 

Another job I will never have 😞

They send an email after every Rouge event (only if you attended the event) and ask to fill out a survey about the event.

No because I did not attend the last Rouge event nor did I do a survey.

I am also in Canada and completed that survey, Actually I do it after every event but I don't recall getting any points for it.

I did the survey and  no points for me too fatimamummy. I recall reading somewer abt points for giving the survey for usa rouges, i cant find it where. Or May be I am day dreaming confusing with my Starbucks bonus stars they give out for surveys 😞

Whoa really?  I was told each email will be reviewed separately and compensated on case to case bases. Now all the emails will say we sit at computer for 8,10, 24 or 48 hours,,,so  ...How Sephora is going to judge which clients deserves more compensation ...Are they going to decide if they give us 1,10,100 or 1000 pts based on our current beauty bank account?

I can't think of any other form of compensation Sephora will likely offer.

I wouldnt b surprised if it happens too! 

I honestly think you are right. And it makes me sad but i really figure that is what is going to happen. I wonder if it will also be based off if the perk was in your basket and yanked out? If you just didn't get one at all? There are so many varibles that could make a difference. But i do bet it will be some type of points.

Yeah 100 points is a pittance.  Oh well. I only get 100 pt perks anyways since I only get things I'll actually use so I'll just keep doing that.

100 pts is how sympathetic they are?  that's very disappointing.  

I feel like there is a chance they might not do ANYTHING. They'll just apologize and it'll blow over. Honestly.. My expectations are low. Watch it be like a 15% off coupon. Or at most the $20 off $50. I don't think they are going to rain points on everyone. I feel like that was just their gut reaction to calm down the angry callers/emails. Now they'll just gather the data and emails.. and be like Sorry! Here try this coupon. 

tbh a coupon would be preferable to points for me at this point

Points or a $5 gift card 😄

Spoiler

I believe the norm is $5.95....;)

My money is on points, too!

I'm not sure if  $5 GC is a good thing or an insult....

testing