Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

A Message to our Clients about Epic Rewards

Sephora is committed to offering our valued Beauty Insiders exceptional rewards to thank them for their loyalty and for being part of our community.  Yesterday we held an Epic Rewards promotion, and while we have held similar promotions in the past, yesterday’s promotion was the largest number of Epic Rewards we have made available to date.

Despite our best efforts to predict the response, demand was overwhelming, resulting in our being out of stock very quickly. We deeply regret this and apologize to our Beauty Insider clients who did not get a chance to participate.  

At Sephora our first and foremost priority is to give our clients an exciting and fulfilling shopping experience.  Those Beauty Insiders who were unable to get one of our limited quantity Epic Rewards, please email us by Tuesday, August 25, 2015, to epicrewards@sephora.com and include your Beauty Insider account number or email address associated with your account. 

Beyond that, please know that we are committed to learning from this experience. Thank you for your ongoing support. We greatly appreciate you.

Sephora is committed to offering our valued Beauty Insiders exceptional rewards to thank them for their loyalty and for being part of our community.  Yesterday we held an Epic Rewards promotion, and while we have held similar promotions in the past, yesterday’s promotion was the largest number of Epic Rewards we have made available to date.

Despite our best efforts to predict the response, demand was overwhelming, resulting in our being out of stock very quickly. We deeply regret this and apologize to our Beauty Insider clients who did not get a chance to participate.  

At Sephora our first and foremost priority is to give our clients an exciting and fulfilling shopping experience.  Those Beauty Insiders who were unable to get one of our limited quantity Epic Rewards, please email us by Tuesday, August 25, 2015, to epicrewards@sephora.com and include your Beauty Insider account number or email address associated with your account. 

Beyond that, please know that we are committed to learning from this experience. Thank you for your ongoing support. We greatly appreciate you.

Updated August 17

Thank you to everyone who has been reaching out to us about Epic Rewards. We value your feedback and recognize your ongoing loyalty to us, and we are working to get back to you quickly.

To that end, please know that if you have contacted us you will hear back from us in direct response to your inquiry during the period between Tuesday, August 25th through Tuesday, September 1st. The timing of the response to you will depend on when we received your initial contact regarding Epic Rewards.

If you haven’t contacted us yet, please email us at epicrewards@sephora.com. We’ve set up this dedicated mailbox to collect the right information quickly and accurately, separating you from the queue for general Sephora inquiries. When you email us at this address, it will generate an automated response that confirms we’ve received the message. You can then expect to hear back from us as quickly as possible with more information.

Please know that our team is listening, and we take your concerns to heart. We value your support, and we will be in touch soon.

With our sincerest thanks,

The Beauty Insider Team

Updated September 1

Thank you to everyone who reached out to us about Epic Rewards. We have reached out to all of those members who emailed us on or before August 25th, and are no longer accepting new submissions. epicrewards@sephora.com has been closed. Please contact us at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) regarding any other questions or concerns. We have reviewed your feedback and are taking it into consideration as we plan for future promotions. Our loyal Beauty Insiders are enormously important to us.

Re: A Message to our Clients about Epic Rewards

You are soooo funny in a you are right way!

Wow, so they've failed on the Epic Rewards, bulk of Rouge events, locking people out of their accounts, and many other account fails. 

I am too speechless to be mad.

I've been given champagne more times at the "discount" supermarket (they have tastings) than I have at Rouge events at my local store less than half a mile away.

Glad you got treated right!!!  That is the way it's supposed to be at these events.

Yes, it's too bad the Rouge events aren't at Market Basket.

DaLyS, I missed it too!  I did not have the chance to refresh and sit in front of a computer.  So, I did try to check from my cell phone every half hour.  Then, I found out when it was released. That was when I was driving the kids home!  aaargh, rats.

I really hope their solution to this isn't to give us more points. I have enough points to get multiples of all their current rewards. I don't need or want more points. I want something worth spending them on.  

This whole promotion felt so much like a bait and switch. I think the last time I was this irritated at a company it was Comcast right before I dropped them. If your marketing promotion makes your biggest customers rank your company with Comcast, you might want to rethink your whole approach rather than just throwing more of the same at them.  

I can't say that I will never buy from Sephora again, as they have some exclusives. Nonetheless, I'll be spending my money elsewhere whenever possible.  

I sent an email to the email address provided, nothing back yet but their automated reply. Other people have received a reply and/or 1,000 points put into their account. Ugh, so done with Sephora. I'm going to return a bunch of stuff hopefully tomorrow and never buy from them again. So unhappy with Sephora.

Same here. Nothing except an automated response. So done too.

Anonymous Insider

Did anyone get a response from their email? I sent and email but no response as of yet.  I have a little of 1,000 points and the last 500 perk I cashed in for was the Clarisonic Brush Head one which I ended up throwing away because the brush head did nothing to exfoliate my skin.  The three skincare products are ok, but not anything special.  It was a waste.  I'm disappointed.  Not really upset.  I don't feel that Sephora should advertise something that they can't come through on.  I know they aren't required to give us points or have any type of reward, however they do so they should make good on their promises.  I keep missing the VIB Rouge special events because they set them on Sundays during church.  Why not at night? Why not give us more stuff for free instead of with a purchase.  We are spending $1000 in one place each year.  I'm already VIB rouge for 2016 but all my purchases from now on won't go to the year 2017.  Give us more for being loyal.

I emailed in and told them I would be very happy with a store credit of $1,000 in exchange for my 5000 points and then I will continue my very loyal daily shopping with Sephora rather then going to check out the beautiful brand new ULTA store that they just opened in my town...

I have such high hopes 😜

I was at the store today and a girl asked the cashier if they had any 1000 point perk, and the cashier said that was online starting August 10th. So I had to cut in and explain how I had to sit there refreshing the whole day and it was gone in under 5 minutes. The cashier was so confused and just said "I'm sorry for that." LOL 

I will be very happy if they add Murad Invisiblur to the 100 point perks.  Then I can get a few (dozen?!)!

I love this stuff. I am trying to collect ALL the deluxe samples LOL.

What is this wonderful product you speak of!?

Murad Invisiblur...'tis lovely!  Of course, at $65 for an ounce...phew!  (said by a Rouge member, lol!)

Me too! I'm obsessed with that  stuff! I mix it with the FX drops and done. So easy & fast!

We should have a game. Who can guess what is the outcome of emailing Sephora about this #notepic rewards?

Just hope they don't send each of us an item somebody returned due to their unhappiness with the epic rewards extravaganza!  😉

I just noticed that they gave me 100 points.  If that's all they will do than I just think that's stupid.

points.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-08-20 at 4.30.19 PM.png

I saw this and checked mine. I can only presume this is for the survey that I filled out? I like filling out surveys anyhow. Still haven't gotten a response from Sephora regarding the concierge lady telling me people weren't being given 1000 points over this fiasco. 

Btw I did not do a survey recently nor did I go to last rouge event (and obviously did not do the survey regarding that event)

41 Replies
testing