Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Insiders
|

A Message to our Clients about Epic Rewards

Sephora is committed to offering our valued Beauty Insiders exceptional rewards to thank them for their loyalty and for being part of our community.  Yesterday we held an Epic Rewards promotion, and while we have held similar promotions in the past, yesterday’s promotion was the largest number of Epic Rewards we have made available to date.

Despite our best efforts to predict the response, demand was overwhelming, resulting in our being out of stock very quickly. We deeply regret this and apologize to our Beauty Insider clients who did not get a chance to participate.  

At Sephora our first and foremost priority is to give our clients an exciting and fulfilling shopping experience.  Those Beauty Insiders who were unable to get one of our limited quantity Epic Rewards, please email us by Tuesday, August 25, 2015, to epicrewards@sephora.com and include your Beauty Insider account number or email address associated with your account. 

Beyond that, please know that we are committed to learning from this experience. Thank you for your ongoing support. We greatly appreciate you.

Sephora is committed to offering our valued Beauty Insiders exceptional rewards to thank them for their loyalty and for being part of our community.  Yesterday we held an Epic Rewards promotion, and while we have held similar promotions in the past, yesterday’s promotion was the largest number of Epic Rewards we have made available to date.

Despite our best efforts to predict the response, demand was overwhelming, resulting in our being out of stock very quickly. We deeply regret this and apologize to our Beauty Insider clients who did not get a chance to participate.  

At Sephora our first and foremost priority is to give our clients an exciting and fulfilling shopping experience.  Those Beauty Insiders who were unable to get one of our limited quantity Epic Rewards, please email us by Tuesday, August 25, 2015, to epicrewards@sephora.com and include your Beauty Insider account number or email address associated with your account. 

Beyond that, please know that we are committed to learning from this experience. Thank you for your ongoing support. We greatly appreciate you.

Updated August 17

Thank you to everyone who has been reaching out to us about Epic Rewards. We value your feedback and recognize your ongoing loyalty to us, and we are working to get back to you quickly.

To that end, please know that if you have contacted us you will hear back from us in direct response to your inquiry during the period between Tuesday, August 25th through Tuesday, September 1st. The timing of the response to you will depend on when we received your initial contact regarding Epic Rewards.

If you haven’t contacted us yet, please email us at epicrewards@sephora.com. We’ve set up this dedicated mailbox to collect the right information quickly and accurately, separating you from the queue for general Sephora inquiries. When you email us at this address, it will generate an automated response that confirms we’ve received the message. You can then expect to hear back from us as quickly as possible with more information.

Please know that our team is listening, and we take your concerns to heart. We value your support, and we will be in touch soon.

With our sincerest thanks,

The Beauty Insider Team

Updated September 1

Thank you to everyone who reached out to us about Epic Rewards. We have reached out to all of those members who emailed us on or before August 25th, and are no longer accepting new submissions. epicrewards@sephora.com has been closed. Please contact us at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) regarding any other questions or concerns. We have reviewed your feedback and are taking it into consideration as we plan for future promotions. Our loyal Beauty Insiders are enormously important to us.

Re: A Message to our Clients about Epic Rewards

Lol I was thinking formula X as I was reading this. 

Dude, you are probably bang on!

Now I'm curious, what brands are under LVMH?

OMG!!! We are ALL getting a Louis Vuitton!   Heheheheheeh!

image.jpg

It comes with the dog, right?

Can I swap for a pug bag?

Yes, you may!!!!  Everyone very happy now!

Only if you have managed to hoard 20,000 points!  Lol!

Hi Traci! Formula X was a nice kit!  That would be a nice 250 point perk.  Not sure why they don't put stuff like that in the rewards section.

hello my dear! and i totally agree. I have used the heck outta mine. My top coat got kinda gross, but it happens for whatever reason. I just went and bought the full size bottle lol I think that things like that would make amazing 250 perks!!

Samples work!!

I brought mine travelling:). 

Points are for kids. I want a walk of shame from the CEO. 

SHAME. SHAME. SHAME.

πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””

SHAME. SHAME. SHAME.

πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””

SHAME. SHAME. SHAME. 

πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””

Edit: He can keep his suit on. Calvin, you're welcome. 

Calvin still has not gotten back to me. I am beginning to think he and I will never be friends. And, since we will not be friends, I can laugh heartily at your joke. 

Despite how I feel about Sephora at the moment, the creation of Beauty Talk and seeing posts from people like all of you in this conversation is one of the best customer perks. 

Have patience.  He's probably nervous about meeting such an awesome person.  Or maybe he's not good with working a computer and is trying to figure out how to send a message back as we speak.  

The former made me laugh. Thanks for that.

NC,

My Sephora job is at stake and you are heartily laughing at Calvin Shame, Shame, Puppy Shame, McDonald?

For shame!

Sephora has not met my demands anyway, and time is running out.  Come tomorrow afternoon, I will be trolling the "Hair but Where?" message boards.  Apparently they have an Epic Award where you will be flown either on a Yeti sighting trip to the Yukon, or to Tibet to hang out with the monks.  First Class.

Seems like that choice is obvious, but it is not.  Not until I show up to help.

Goodbye cruel world!

- Bum

I can't vouch for Italy or Yeti sighting, but that Epic Tibetan trip is Real! I am already here and it is lovely.  I will tell the monks you said, Hi!

image.jpg

I bust out laughing when I saw the Louis Vuitton bag!  It must be true!!! 

O'yea!  I already got my 'make it right' Louis Vuitton!  Yours should be coming Very soon!  Hahahahahahaha!

Mine was delievered about 30 minutes ago!! EEEKKK!!

42 Replies
testing