Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

A Message to our Clients about Epic Rewards

Sephora is committed to offering our valued Beauty Insiders exceptional rewards to thank them for their loyalty and for being part of our community.  Yesterday we held an Epic Rewards promotion, and while we have held similar promotions in the past, yesterday’s promotion was the largest number of Epic Rewards we have made available to date.

Despite our best efforts to predict the response, demand was overwhelming, resulting in our being out of stock very quickly. We deeply regret this and apologize to our Beauty Insider clients who did not get a chance to participate.  

At Sephora our first and foremost priority is to give our clients an exciting and fulfilling shopping experience.  Those Beauty Insiders who were unable to get one of our limited quantity Epic Rewards, please email us by Tuesday, August 25, 2015, to epicrewards@sephora.com and include your Beauty Insider account number or email address associated with your account. 

Beyond that, please know that we are committed to learning from this experience. Thank you for your ongoing support. We greatly appreciate you.

Sephora is committed to offering our valued Beauty Insiders exceptional rewards to thank them for their loyalty and for being part of our community.  Yesterday we held an Epic Rewards promotion, and while we have held similar promotions in the past, yesterday’s promotion was the largest number of Epic Rewards we have made available to date.

Despite our best efforts to predict the response, demand was overwhelming, resulting in our being out of stock very quickly. We deeply regret this and apologize to our Beauty Insider clients who did not get a chance to participate.  

At Sephora our first and foremost priority is to give our clients an exciting and fulfilling shopping experience.  Those Beauty Insiders who were unable to get one of our limited quantity Epic Rewards, please email us by Tuesday, August 25, 2015, to epicrewards@sephora.com and include your Beauty Insider account number or email address associated with your account. 

Beyond that, please know that we are committed to learning from this experience. Thank you for your ongoing support. We greatly appreciate you.

Updated August 17

Thank you to everyone who has been reaching out to us about Epic Rewards. We value your feedback and recognize your ongoing loyalty to us, and we are working to get back to you quickly.

To that end, please know that if you have contacted us you will hear back from us in direct response to your inquiry during the period between Tuesday, August 25th through Tuesday, September 1st. The timing of the response to you will depend on when we received your initial contact regarding Epic Rewards.

If you haven’t contacted us yet, please email us at epicrewards@sephora.com. We’ve set up this dedicated mailbox to collect the right information quickly and accurately, separating you from the queue for general Sephora inquiries. When you email us at this address, it will generate an automated response that confirms we’ve received the message. You can then expect to hear back from us as quickly as possible with more information.

Please know that our team is listening, and we take your concerns to heart. We value your support, and we will be in touch soon.

With our sincerest thanks,

The Beauty Insider Team

Updated September 1

Thank you to everyone who reached out to us about Epic Rewards. We have reached out to all of those members who emailed us on or before August 25th, and are no longer accepting new submissions. epicrewards@sephora.com has been closed. Please contact us at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) regarding any other questions or concerns. We have reviewed your feedback and are taking it into consideration as we plan for future promotions. Our loyal Beauty Insiders are enormously important to us.

Re: A Message to our Clients about Epic Rewards

For someone who's "notcreative", you're pretty creative! 😄

Creative or dorky? I think this proves the latter more than the former.

Most definitely creative. I'm LMAO!

I did not enjoy this.  lol!

I had the exact opposite reaction.

How could you?  I trusted you lol.  Now I feel like a big dork!

Hahah I'm a dork with you!

I am a bigger dork. I knew what was in each box, but I had fun opening them, not once, not twice, but three times. #dorkcontestwinner!

I think we need more jobs.

Or at least one.

Many NC, many!  Surely there is too much free time around.....

Anonymous Insider

What good is over 7000 points if you cant use them!!! So disappointed in Sephoria. I do not need to order from you and spend money when I wasn't planning on it just for your Epic Rewards!  I finally had enough points to get something good and was up waiting and checking your website ever hour.  To walk away with nothing and have to wait another year. Wow . You really messed up.

I knew this was going to happen, so I didn't even try. I've been a VIB Rouge for many years, but due to the poor rewards; I've drastically cut the amount I spend. If I can get the same product at Ulta or Nordstrom, I'll purchase there instead now. I really encourage Sephora to change their rewards system to be like Ulta's.

Apparently 2!

sephora, you got another disappointed vib rouge! I feel like epic rewards was just a scam 😞

Had a bit of fun with my email to them... hoping it makes you all laugh as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I know you've heard enough complaints from people so I won't sit here and add more about how downright frustrating the entire process was. Nor will I harass like others did and threaten to return most of what I bought the previous week and vow to never shop there EVER again. The truth is -- I love you, Sephora. BUT. It's like being in a relationship with someone who puffs you up and makes you all special and claims you're such an IMPORTANT asset and even gives you a special name like Rouge -- and then when it matters most, they step right all over you, make you go through hell for things you already deserve...AND then..breaks your little heart in a million tiny pieces. On a more serious note, I know that with ANY event or decision a company as big as yours makes, you will always have a ratio of ungrateful customers. However, when it's the MAJORITY..you guys clearly have room for improvement so don't be surprised when your lovely Rouges find others that treat them better.

Despite my obvious love for you, Sephora -- just like any unworthy relationship, I know when it's time to let go and move on to others who'll make me feel like the real Rouge that I am. Sad to say -- I think it's right about that time..and Ulta seems like a pretty **bleep** good rebound.  

I hope this complaint wasn't as god-awful to read as the others. But I also hope the humor does not take away from stressing how absolutely frustrated I am. Everytime I even hear the word "epic" I start to cringe..and my left eye twitches. Okay -- I'm done, you get the idea.

A very frustrated Rouge,
Chrstina

This disappointment should not have happened.  You have a computer.  It wouldn't be that hard to see how many Sephora insiders had more than 1000 points and realize you had to have a reasonable percentage if not all of that number of rewards available.  If you are "committed to learning from this experience"  that would be a good lesson to acknowledge.

Curious if anyone has called the VIB Rouge number and what they were told?

I was offered 500 points. Anyone else get the same thing? I saw on facebook people also got credited $5.95 which seems like an odd attempt at pacifying an angry customer lol.

I called, and I got zip, but I was told that there were going to be more rewards in the near future and that I should try to be by a computer during that time. I politely hung up and started planning my Barneys haul for their GWP in Sept 😛 That's $200+ of my money Sephora ain't getting!

The word that comes to mind is "irony"

I personally would have gotten smart and asked "Whats a computer?"

After spending close to 400$ the week before, my consolation prize was only 200 points.  I have heard some customers getting as much as 1000.   I qualified for Rouge again in late June/early July so this really let me know how jmportant Rouge is.

testing