nancypr

500 perk SUPERCHARGED KIT

A few days ago I redeemed my 500 points for the supercharged kit, I LOVE IT. Not only the samples are great and most of them I wanted to try, but the cute little bag they come in is just the perfect size to fir my makeup and to take when I travel!!!! Im lucky I got one of the few left!! Wohoooo!!

dianabt

Re: 500 perk SUPERCHARGED KIT

Hi nancypr,

That sounds like such a great set! I'm glad you are enjoying your 500 point perk. I jus recently redeemed mine for the Bare Escentuals Passport Kit.. and now there is a new 500 point perk online! It is a super cute Tarte set. :smileyhappy: Definitely saving your points is a great way to save up until you find something you HAVE to have! :smileyvery-happy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
denden798

What is in the tarte set and the passport kit? I know that they ended a while ago as 500 point perks but I just want to know so that in the future I know what I could get if I wait for something better.

tiffanybt

Hi denden798.  The Lancome Best of Eyes Set is our current 500 point perk online.  I've also posted the Tarte and Supercharged Kit below as requested.

Lancome Best of Eyes Set

lancome.JPG

- GÉNIFIQUE EYE Youth Activating Eye Concentrate
- COLOR DESIGN Sensational Effects Eye Shadow Palette
- Le Crayon Khol Eyeliner in Black Ebony
- Cils Booster XL- Super Enhancing Mascara
- Hypnose Drama Full Body Volume Mascara
- BI-FACIL Double Action Eye Makeup Remover

Tarte Perk

tarte.jpg

Recreate silicone-free primer with Wrinkle Rewind technology

Smooth operator Amazonian clay illuminating serum

multiplEYE clinically proven lash enhancing primer

multiplEYE clinically proven lash enhancing mascara

mineral bronzer in park ave princess

24.7 natural lip sheer SPF 15 in thursday

Supercharged Skincare Kit

sephora.jpg

- Lancôme Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate 0.25oz
- Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Concentrate 0.12 oz
- Bare Escentuals Purely Nourishing Moisturizer for Combination Skin 0.17 oz
- StriVectin-SD™ Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks and Wrinkles 0.5 oz
- Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash 1 oz
- Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Exfoliating Cream 0.25 oz
- Boscia Luminizing Black Mask 0.25 oz

I hope this helps!

Cheers,

Tiffany

katie723

@tiffany my jaw literally DROPPED when i saw that photo of the lancome set! what an amazinggggg perk!!!! im excited to see what else is in store for future 500pt perks.

...these perks definitely enable all of our sephora shopping addictions!! :smileytongue:

bebiii

I got it, and I'm pretty happy about, especially since they are my first Lancome products. The eyshadows are purpley-pink and shimmery. The liner is pretty smooth, love the Hypnose Drama mascara and the primer, and who doesn't love some extra makeup remover?

bebiii

I ordered something the other day including the Lancome perk. It should be coming later today. I hope it's worth it. I wish they would show more details about the perks at checkout instead of just a small pic and product list without sizes. And I wish you didn't have to wait till check out to find out what it is. 

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Bebii,

Thank you for your feedback about the perks! I will be happy to forward this information.:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
poutinelover

Thanks for posting! Is there any way to see what the 500 point perks are, online? I'm shy of 500 by a few points and am so curious to see what sorts of things I'm working towards! :smileyhappy: thanks!

nancypr

Oh wow the Tarte perk is amazing!! I never saw that one instore!!! And I go every week to Sephora!!!!

nancypr

[ Edited ]

Thats right Diana!!!! I think this Supercharged kit is the best 500 perk everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smileyvery-happy:

But of course, my point balance as of now is 0 :smileymad: hahahaha.... Now I have to save again!!!! :womanvery-happy:

katie723

What's in the SuperCharged Kit?

I should start saving my 100 pt perks til I reach 500!I've redeemed so many 100 pt perks, but regret a couple. The Benefit Coralista Blush... for some reason it's nothing special for me?? I also got the MUFE aqua liner in Black but I really don't use it that often. It is really similar to the UD Glide On Pencil and I put gel eye liner on top of it anyway.

nancypr

The supercharged kit is so cute!!!! IM IN LOVE!!!! I had over 500 pts, I was saving them since the 100pts perks didn't appeal to me at all.  So when I reached 600 points I used them to get the They Are Real mascara and the Supercharged kit.  This kit comes in a really cute mini black train case and inclured a Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion exfoliating cream; boscia black mask; philosophy's miracle worker (don't care about this); Lancome's genifique youth activating concentratre; bliss face wash; strivectin-sd concentrate for stretch marks and wrinkles, and BE moisturizer. I think is really worth the 500 points!!! Is a great wat to try different products. I was waiting for the Buxom Passport but never saw instore since the BE kit was there for like 2 - 3 months!!!! Then I read about this kit online and was very excited when I saw it instore I had to get it!!!! A few days later I was at the mall and as always had to go to Sephora only to browse and see what was new and saw that the 500 perk had changed to the Buxom Passport hahahaha but was so happy that it came later because I prefer the supercharged kit than the Buxom passport!

katie723

that sounds AMAZING!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 27 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • tiffanybt
    • nancypr
    • katie723