comfyrock

3X POINTS ON FRAGRANCE IN FEBRUARY

[ Edited ]

With my most recent shipment, there was an envelope of fragrance samples (the patch type you find in magazines) and a flyer announcing triple points on fragrance purchases from February 5-14.  Non-qualifying items in an order would not receive triple points.  Bonus points will hit your account within a week of the purchase.

CzaCee

Re: 3X POINTS ON FRAGRANCE IN FEBRUARY

Time to stock up on Sephora Favorites Frangrance Samplers!! Oh and also, on mini coffrets (Yes, I am looking at you, Anna Sui mini coffret). I CAN'T EVEN.

NurseCupcake

What a good idea! I have TONS and TONS of samples from my 3 free when I buy stuff online and I haven't really been able to commit to a signature scent. For years I would wear Givenchy Pi (I know, it's a men's fragrance. It just doesn't smell like it!), but lately I've been trying to get outside of the box and expand my collection and get some varieties. I always buy the Sephora Favorites when it comes to make up/skincare, but have never done a fragrance one. 

Looks like I know what my february purchase will be! :smileyvery-happy:

quotidianus

Glad to know I'm not alone in wearing men's fragrances.  I remember stealing my dad's Royall Lyme when I was tiny because it smelled so fresh.

I look at fragrances like clothes ... I don't wear the same thing every day.  I remember years ago sitting with some of my girlfriends at dinner talking about 'signature scents' and when I said I didn't think I'd ever have a scent, one of my friends advised that my signature was always being the best smelling one in the room!  She was, as you might guess, an enabler! 

bombshell30

(0) Hearts

Ditto. It isn't my signature but once in awhile i LOVE the men's Issey Miyake...... I can't get enough!!!!! It makes me feel like a sexy beast! LOL :smileyhappy:

onomotopoeia9

(0) Hearts

prada candy is calling out to me...

Jandi

(0) Hearts

I have samples of that but have yet to actually sample them. I'm so behind the times. Are you getting the original or the newish other one (I think the bottle is cream)?

wendyomgwar

AAAAAH =D

GUUUYS I've literally been saving my fragrance purchases for this :3

MUAHAHAHAHA

>_>... I'm on a low buy so I only buy when I get extra points, a great promo code, percent discount, there's a great set, or it's it's a day that ends in a Y :smileyvery-happy:

kateye7

Yay! So excited I plan on purchasing the flowerbomb gift set!

jaimelove

i LOOOVVEEEEE flowerbomb! one of my favorites :smileyvery-happy: 

DTalksAll

Man Sephora is really getting stingy with points. 2x/3x always used to be for the whole purchase if you included a qualifying item. :smileysad: 

Last year my boyfriend & I each needed a new fragrance & it was this promo that brought me to VIB so quickly in the year. 

I'm trying to be smarter better with my purchases, so I didn't go crazy with skincare & I doubt I will for fragrance too. 

MicheleRan

Isn't VIB dollar based, not point based? Or am I wrong? 

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

It is dollar based, but I bought 2 full sized fragrance & a skin care item... I reached VIB from that purchase alone &I got 700 points out of it :smileytongue: 

wendyomgwar

I'm just guessing here but I think she means she spent the dollar amount on the perfumes (?). But yupp based on dollars spent. 

kalex

You are correct - VIB and Rouge are $ based.  What Dannyc was saying is that the promotion pushed her to spend the $.

warriorwitch

I don't know why they would be stingy with points, its not like you can spend them somewhere else. :/

shortstuff07

Nest Dahlia and Vines better be in stock by then!  (My local store had it last I knew, I just really want cash back on a $65 purchase. )

bombshell30

(0) Hearts

Mmmmm love the Dahlia and Vines. I also really love the white sandalwood. Soooo yummy!

misscg

Wohoo! I was just about to buy philosophy amazing grace and I guess I will wait until next month. 

marydiva

So - January is skincare, February is fragrance. :smileyhappy: Wonder what March is gonna be! Probably lots of spring releases and new products. Then April is Chic Week. :smileyhappy: Lots to look forward to! 

comfyrock

What's Chic Week?

onomotopoeia9

its a promotion for beauty insiders, i think a percentage off that can can be applied to all the purchases that you make throughout the week :smileyhappy:

Can chic week be tomorrow?????

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 57 replies
  • 108 hearts
  • 41 in conversation
    • kalex
    • sweetxteeth
    • DTalksAll
    • marydiva
    • misscg