nancypr

250 point perk

Hey guys!! I just got an email from Sephora about a movie screening, redeeming 250pts for two tickets and a gift card for the first 150 people that get there. I didnt understand the email, can you please tell me more about it?? Thank you

ChicDabbler

Re: 250 point perk

Aha! I was ahead of you (in not understanding this), so I PMed Dianabt and here's what she said:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I checked and the screenings are for a specific date at a specified location. So you can actually check what locations are still available once you are led to the site. I believe the first 150 who redeem their movie ticket get a $5 gift card AT the actual screening.

https://www.media-promotions2.com/sephora_ticket_booking/ticket_booking.php

the link above has the information about what locations will have the screening and are still available. 

I hope this helps you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

prettyinpa

(0) Hearts
Hey, thanks Beautytester for posting the link, The closest screening to me is in Pittsburgh, which is quite a long trip for me. Would be nice if it was in Harrisburg or Lancaster PA.
makeupobesessed

(0) Hearts

Im sad I missed thr awesome deluxe sample promo with like 8 samples.  i went to make the purchase and GONE!

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

@makeupobsessed. Me, too! I saw it in the morning, but a couple of sales item in my baskets were out of stock, so I decided to wait until after lunch. As I expected, the "out of stock" items were back in stock, but the bag of skincare promo was gone. T.T

If it's any consolation, at least vibclutch is still available.

nancypr

Thank u so much!!!

Unfortunately my local Sephora is not on the list.... Oh well, maybe next time!!!

Thanks again

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • nancypr
    • ChicDabbler
    • makeupobesessed