Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

2016 HOLIDAY REWARD CARD - BI, VIB & ROUGE

Uh-oh! It has come to our attention that Reward Cards were mistakenly coded for deactivation at midnight eastern time instead of pacific time for all Beauty Insiders.  We have worked to fix this as quickly as possible by creating an additional window of time tomorrow (Thursday, December 15th) for any Beauty Insider, VIB or Rouge who haven't had a chance to redeem their Reward Card to do so – from 6am EST (3 am PST) until 11:59 pm EST (8:59 pm PST). As you're our valued clients, we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. Should you have any issues or questions, please contact Sephora Client Service at 1-877-SEPHORA or via email at customerservice@sephora.com (customer service hours 8am - 12am EST/5am - 9pm PST)  

What is the Beauty Insider Reward Card?

The Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer is a holiday promotion offering Beauty Insiders a reward card for $15 off of any merchandise purchase of $50 or more, Very Important Beauty Insiders (VIBs) $20 off of any purchase of $50 or more, and VIB Rouge clients $25 off of any purchase of $50 or more. Beauty Insiders can use their reward card from 12/2 - 12/13 and VIB and Rouge clients can use theirs from 12/2 - 12/14.

How do I get my offer if I’m a Beauty Insider but haven’t received my 2016 Holiday Reward Card yet?

The holiday reward cards will start being emailed to Beauty Insiders, VIBs, and Rouge clients on December 2nd. If you have not received your reward card by December 3rd, please check your email's spam folder to see if it was filtered there. You can also call us at 1-877-737-4672 to verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.

How do I enter my reward card on Sephora.com?

• Login in to your account at Sephora.com.
  • Once you finish shopping, click on Checkout.
  • From the Checkout page, enter your Gift Card number and PIN in the "Use Gift Card, eGift Card or Reward Card" field and click on “Apply.”
  • Hit the “Continue" button in the lower right hand corner of the Payment area. You will see the Gift Card amount deducted from your total order on the right hand side of the page. 

Can I add my reward card to my Passbook?

Yes, you have the option to add your reward card to your Passbook on your mobile device from your reward card email. You must be opted into our emails to receive your reward card email.

When do the reward cards expire?

The BI $15 off reward card is good on all merchandise purchases from December 2 – December 13. The VIB $20 / VIB Rouge $25 reward card is good from December 2 – December 14. VIBs / Rouge get one extra day to shop.

Can I use my Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer online and in stores?

Yes, the holiday Reward card can be redeemed one time either online or in store. 

Can you combine my Beauty Insider reward card with my regular Gift Card?

No, the cards cannot be merged. 

Can I use more than one Beauty Insider reward card?

No, the cards cannot be combined. 

Can I split up my Reward Card into two transactions?

No, the entire reward card value must be consumed in one transaction.

Can I use my Reward Card more than once?

No, the holiday promotional reward card is a one-time-use-only reward card valid for one shopping transaction at any U.S. and Canadian Sephora store, online, or Sephora Inside JCP only.

Can I combine my Reward Card with another promotional discount?

No, the holiday reward card may not be combined with any other promotional discounts.

Is there a minimum spend with the Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer?

Yes, the reward card can only be redeemed with a merchandise purchase $50 or higher.

Will I get Beauty Insider points with items I purchase with my promotional Beauty Insider Reward Card?

Yes, Beauty Insider points will be accrued with the merchandise purchase made with the holiday promotional reward card.

Is the Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer available in Sephora inside JCPenney?

Yes, the Reward card may be redeemed at Sephora Inside JCPenney locations.

Will my Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer work in Canada?         

Yes! The reward card may be redeemed in Canada, online using the unique promotion code or in stores when you present your email at checkout.

How do I enter my reward card at Canadian checkout?

• Login in to your account at Sephora.ca.
  • Once you finish shopping, click on Checkout.
  • From the Checkout page, enter your unique promotion code number in the Promotion Code area.
  • Click the “Apply” button.
  • You will see the Gift Card amount deducted from your total order on the right hand side of the page.

Can I sign up for Beauty Insider now and get a Reward Card?

To qualify for the 2016 holiday promotional reward card, you must have been opted-in to our Beauty Insider program by November 29, 2016.

Join Beauty Insider> https://www.sephora.com/profile/beautyInsider/

I just became a VIB / VIB Rouge, can I get the $20 / 25 Reward Card instead of the $15 / 20?

Yes, please call us at 1-877-737-4672 so a representative can verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.

I am already a VIB / VIB Rouge and I received the $15 BI Reward Card, what should I do?

Please call us at 1-877-737-4672 so a representative can verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.  

If I used my card gift and return the product, will I receive a refund for the amount of the Reward Card? 

No, you will receive a credit for the amount of the purchase minus the reward card.

Re: 2016 HOLIDAY REWARD CARD - BI, VIB & ROUGE

@LCResz It didn't work for me 😕 Did your SA scan the barcode or manually type in the gift card/pin? 

SiJCP cannot scan the info, they have to manually enter the SiJCP #, otherwise it will come up as an unrecognized GC. The checkout systems for Sephora and JCP are not linked.

I used my GC online first, then took a printout of the email to SiJCP, which the SA kept.

@LCReszThanks! I will give it a go in an hour! 🙂

I ended up returning my pat mcgrath copper kit as I was very unhappy with it's performance, and since I was already in store, I decided to use my 25 off 50 there.  I missed out on the chance to get an online promo but whatever.

I got myself the necessity: Lancome 210 buff n stick foundation, and I got myself a want which I didn't know I wanted: Modern Renaissance palette.

Why have I not owned this palette sooner?!

I love the Modern Renaissance palette so much.

@sabrinasnice! You also have the ND star palette right? If you want and have time I'd be curious to know how it compares to the ABH... I think some shades are similar right. Thx!

@veronika23 I actually returned that one too 😞 i swear i dont actually return a lot of stuff lol! Just that and the pat mcgrath haha. It was just too much money for having a few shades which were really not that good. 

@sabrinasno worries!  I get it! At that price we should have perfection. Was it just the glitter shades? I can't recall.

Oh no @sabrinas I was eyeing that ND palette :D. Your swatches of it were so pretty!!

I didn't get mine either, still on hold.

My code never came today in an email, so I have spent probably close to 2 hours throughout the day trying to reach someone by phone.  For $25, as it were.  No longer worth my time.  Apparently this is another debacle, judging by the strained phone system and no live chat!  Rouge is no longer worth it to me!

Finally managed to get through. I've talked to 5 people so far and each person has told me that I need to use it in the promo code section, and that they won't give me a PIN to use it in the gift card section. Really disappointed. 

I am so sorry @Saschattack  😞 I spoke to a supervisor.  After speaking with a rep for a super long time she gave me her supervisor. I told her other Canadians got an email with gc # and PIN and she gave it to me... the rest of the convo was really a mess though.

Whoops, meant to comment on my post below. But yeah, I decided to call ONE last time, and I guess 6th times a charm! The person I talked to had to put me on hold (probably talking to her supervisor I'm guessing), and then when she came back on the phone she gave me the gift card and PIN with no problem. Really frustrating how long it took and how many people I had to talk to as well.

Glad you got it @Saschattack! I think they hire a lot of temps during this time and there is a lot of misinformation so it's harder to get an answer. Happy you got it though!

Ugh. I've been trying to call for the last hour. I either get the dial tone saying that the number isn't available or I wait on hold for 10 minutes and then the line disconnects. 

Anonymous Insider

Is there hold music or am I just waiting on an empty line? 

Not sure which number you called, but I can confirm there's hold music on the Canadian Rouge line

Okay can homegirl rant for a second? I'm frustrated beyond belief with this whole holiday reward card business at this point. Got a card for $20 instead of $25 for Rouge despite making the November 14th cutoff, like quite a few other people it seems from what I'm reading online. Spent half an hour on live chat (after being on hold forever on the phone I thought this would be the better alternative haha), only to be told I'd have to place my order on the phone if I wanted $25 off. Okay, well I know other people got $5 credited to their accounts (I'd rather not have to hassle with re-explaining everything and placing my order through phone), so I'll try the Rouge line again instead. About to get my $5 credit processed after speaking to a very nice rep named William (shoutout to you, Willy) when the line goes dead (ironically, it was when William asked me how my day was going and I was trying to apologize for hassling CS over $5 and apologizing if my tone was a little exasperated at the moment). Then the phone number for Rouge won't work. Redial. Number is not available. Repeat. And when it does go through the phone call keeps getting cut  off after being on hold for ten minutes. I'm left near tears over five stupid dollars right now.

I've wasted at least an hour of my life now over $5. I don't even want to buy anything anymore I'm so done with this.

This was happening to me to so I just kept trying, finally got through to someone on the 5th try...

5 Replies
testing