Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

2015 Holiday Reward Card - BI, VIB & Rouge

- What is the Beauty Insider Reward Card?

The Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer is a holiday promotion offering Beauty Insiders a reward card for $15 off of any merchandise purchase of $50 or more, Very Important Beauty Insiders (VIBs) $20 off of any purchase of $50 or more, and VIB Rouge clients $25 off of any purchase of $50 or more. Beauty Insiders can use their reward card from 12/2 - 12/13 and VIB and Rouge clients can use theirs from 12/2 - 12/14.

- How do I get my offer if I’m a Beauty Insider but haven’t received my 2015 Holiday Reward Card yet?

The holiday reward cards will start being emailed to Beauty Insiders, VIBs, and Rouge clients on December 2nd. If you have not received your reward card by December 3rd, please check your email's spam folder to see if it was filtered there. You can also call us at 1-877-737-4672 to verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.

- How do I enter my reward card at US checkout? -

• Login in to your account at Sephora.com.
  • Once you finish shopping, click on Checkout
  • From the Checkout page, enter your Gift Card number and PIN in the "Use Gift Card, eGift Card or Reward Card" field and click on “Apply”
  • Hit the “Continue" button in the lower right hand corner of the Payment area. You will see the Gift Card amount deducted from your total order on the right hand side of the page. 

-  When do the reward cards expire?

The BI $15 off reward card is good on all merchandise purchases from December 2 – December 13. The VIB $20 / VIB Rouge $25 reward card is good from December 2 – December 14. VIBs / Rouge get one extra day to shop.

-  Can I use my Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer online and in stores?

Yes, the holiday Reward card can be redeemed online or in store. 

-  Can you combine my Beauty Insider reward card with my regular Gift Card?

No, the cards cannot be merged. 

-  Can I use more than one Beauty Insider reward card?

No, the cards cannot be combined. 

-  Can I split up my Reward Card into two transactions?

No, the entire reward card value must be consumed in one transaction.

-  Can I use my Reward Card more than once?

No, the holiday promotional reward card is a one-time-use-only reward card valid for one shopping transaction at any U.S. and Canadian Sephora store, online, or Sephora Inside JCP only.

-  Can I combine my Reward Card with another promotional discount?

No, the holiday reward card may not be combined with any other promotional discounts.

-  Is there a minimum spend with the Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer?

Yes, the reward card can only be redeemed with a merchandise purchase $50 or higher.

-  Will I get Beauty Insider points with items I purchase with my promotional Beauty Insider Reward Card?

Yes, Beauty Insider points will be accrued with the merchandise purchase made with the holiday promotional reward card.

- Is the Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer available in Sephora inside JCPenney?

Yes, the Reward card may be redeemed at Sephora Inside JCPenney locations.

-  Will my Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer work in Canada?         

Yes! The reward card may be redeemed in Canada, online using the unique promotion code or in stores when you present your email at checkout.

How do I enter my reward card at Canadian checkout?

• Login in to your account at Sephora.ca.
  • Once you finish shopping, click on Checkout
  • From the Checkout page, enter your unique promotion code number in the Promotion Code area.
  • Click the “Apply” button.
  • You will see the Gift Card amount deducted from your total order on the right hand side of the page.

-  Can I sign up for Beauty Insider now and get a Reward Card?

To qualify for the 2015 holiday promotional reward card, you must have been opted-in to our Beauty Insider program by November 29, 2015.

Join Beauty Insider> https://www.sephora.com/profile/beautyInsider/

-  I just became a VIB / VIB Rouge, can I get the $20 / 25 Reward Card instead of the $15 / 20?

Yes, please call us at 1-877-737-4672 so a representative can verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.

- I am already a VIB / VIB Rouge and I received the $15 BI Reward Card, what should I do?

Please call us at 1-877-737-4672 so a representative can verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.  

- If I used my card gift and return the product, will I receive a refund for the amount of the Reward Card? 

No, you will receive a credit for the amount of the purchase minus the reward card.

Re: 2015 Holiday Reward Card - BI, VIB & Rouge

It just seem like most of us Rouge member is the only one having issues here from the comments below! i tried calling the customer rep and they couldn't even send me email again! it frustrating!

Never got a code.  But in my case i was told by a customer service rep and a supervisor that I wouldn't be getting one at all.  Not one of my rouge perks.

Did buy some things elsewhere though.  And some gifts elsewhere....

I didn´t receive it, it will be great for yesterday´s order, it doesn´t matter now, though. 

Still haven't received anything in my email or my mailbox yet about this, though reading all the comments its the norm. Sephora really dropped the ball on this one. Looks like I'll have to call the rouge line tomorrow and place an order that way, since it seems like a lot of people have had good luck with that.

Well, 10am that the Rouge line told me to wait for has come and gone (unless they meant 10am PST) and I still have no email.

Yet, ironically Sephora had no problem sending me another promotional email today about their stupid MERRYMINI promo.

LOL same here. No rewards card, and I got the MERRYMINI promo email today. Its like I got every single Sephora email and they just skip the rewards card one which happens to be the one that cannot be shared.

No email or snail mail for me yet either... just some back in stock emails and a couple of promo emails for me this week 😞  I was thinking... if everyone gets a unique code anyway why can't they just put it directly on our accounts so we can use it when we sign in... people could print it to take in store if they prefer and I'm sure the customer service reps would be happier to have less calls to deal with lol 🙂  ... another thought, I wonder how many of us without codes this time around had received the $50 gift credit after the last rewards situation??? 

Interesting thought. I got my code on the 2nd and I never contacted them about missing out on epic rewards. I tried to redeem points but everything went too quickly, I figured that was luck of the draw. 

They might be better off to not have rouge at the rate they are going. People would be ticked about that too (not to downplay this because it is pretty bad, especially what happened to meganlisa). The only thing I think I would miss is early access to some stuff (if I can find it). 

I could've sworn in previous years it was available like that... but maybe I'm mistaken?

I thought so too... but then I thought I must have remembered wrong because they don't do it anymore 😄  

When I fist saw a Sephora e-mail in my inbox I thought "finally the reward card promo is here!"...nope, it was the same MERRYMINI promo you mentioned. Unreal. Sephora has been a $h!tshow this year.

I'm not getting the merry mini emails...I wonder if maybe that's why I didn't get my gift card via email.

It is so frustrating that instead of getting their act together and improve the service, They are messing up the things which were running smoothly in past. First mishandling VIB sale and now this Reward card thing. 

I called customer service yesterday and no only did the wonderful representative assist with my holiday reward but she entered in my order over the phone and I hit Rouge (both a YAY and OMG what did I do this year feeling lol).  Definitely call Customer Service for help if you haven't received your holiday reward card yet.

Of course this type of thing shouldn't be happening in the first place, it's not as if this is the first year for the holiday reward cards you know.  Sephora seems to have been rife with all sorts of issues this year I can see why some folks are moving to Nordies out of frustration. I am just hoping things get better.

As of today, no mail/email. My mom got hers on Wednesday. I emailed, no response. I PM'd on FB, and they said all remaining cards had been sent out today. Still nothing for me!  I wound up going to my local store, and the cashier said they don't have access to this info. However, she still gave me the discount, but it felt like she was making a big exception for me. everthing worked out, but it makes me wonder.... Why push/market a loyalty reward program which touts itself as rewarding your best and most loyal customers, enticing customers to purchase more to attain these perks, then fail to follow through on one of the best perks of the year?  I guess I'm happy everything worked out, but this was just a disappointing experience. 

Please be sure to fill out the store survey, showing appreciation and gratitude for the good service you got there (citing specific names in the comments if you remember them). My local store is wonderful, and they sure appreciate that I take the time to do the regularly. I suspect good reviews make a difference. 

http://survey.medallia.com/sephora/usa

For those of you who still haven't received yours, I would definitely recommend calling customer service. I just did it and they were able to create one for me and apply it to my phone order, plus the SURPRIS3 promo code.

I appreciate the suggestion, but that only works if the item you want is available online.

Yes, that's true. Thankfully what I wanted wasn't OOS, but I know a lot of the items are. They really screwed up this sale!

I called last night and told them I wanted to go to a store and they put a note on my account and told me to have the cast member call them and verify. Before you start bashing sephora make sure you try all ways possiblr they also got to me via facebook. And sent me it that way as well. 🙂

Thanks jadeanita, but I think having called the rouge line several times, reaching out on FB and getting no response as well, I am allowed to have whatever opinion I like.

if they want to offer rouges a GIFT, a person should not have to ask for it

8 Replies
testing