Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

2015 Holiday Reward Card - BI, VIB & Rouge

- What is the Beauty Insider Reward Card?

The Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer is a holiday promotion offering Beauty Insiders a reward card for $15 off of any merchandise purchase of $50 or more, Very Important Beauty Insiders (VIBs) $20 off of any purchase of $50 or more, and VIB Rouge clients $25 off of any purchase of $50 or more. Beauty Insiders can use their reward card from 12/2 - 12/13 and VIB and Rouge clients can use theirs from 12/2 - 12/14.

- How do I get my offer if I’m a Beauty Insider but haven’t received my 2015 Holiday Reward Card yet?

The holiday reward cards will start being emailed to Beauty Insiders, VIBs, and Rouge clients on December 2nd. If you have not received your reward card by December 3rd, please check your email's spam folder to see if it was filtered there. You can also call us at 1-877-737-4672 to verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.

- How do I enter my reward card at US checkout? -

• Login in to your account at Sephora.com.
  • Once you finish shopping, click on Checkout
  • From the Checkout page, enter your Gift Card number and PIN in the "Use Gift Card, eGift Card or Reward Card" field and click on “Apply”
  • Hit the “Continue" button in the lower right hand corner of the Payment area. You will see the Gift Card amount deducted from your total order on the right hand side of the page. 

-  When do the reward cards expire?

The BI $15 off reward card is good on all merchandise purchases from December 2 – December 13. The VIB $20 / VIB Rouge $25 reward card is good from December 2 – December 14. VIBs / Rouge get one extra day to shop.

-  Can I use my Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer online and in stores?

Yes, the holiday Reward card can be redeemed online or in store. 

-  Can you combine my Beauty Insider reward card with my regular Gift Card?

No, the cards cannot be merged. 

-  Can I use more than one Beauty Insider reward card?

No, the cards cannot be combined. 

-  Can I split up my Reward Card into two transactions?

No, the entire reward card value must be consumed in one transaction.

-  Can I use my Reward Card more than once?

No, the holiday promotional reward card is a one-time-use-only reward card valid for one shopping transaction at any U.S. and Canadian Sephora store, online, or Sephora Inside JCP only.

-  Can I combine my Reward Card with another promotional discount?

No, the holiday reward card may not be combined with any other promotional discounts.

-  Is there a minimum spend with the Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer?

Yes, the reward card can only be redeemed with a merchandise purchase $50 or higher.

-  Will I get Beauty Insider points with items I purchase with my promotional Beauty Insider Reward Card?

Yes, Beauty Insider points will be accrued with the merchandise purchase made with the holiday promotional reward card.

- Is the Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer available in Sephora inside JCPenney?

Yes, the Reward card may be redeemed at Sephora Inside JCPenney locations.

-  Will my Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer work in Canada?         

Yes! The reward card may be redeemed in Canada, online using the unique promotion code or in stores when you present your email at checkout.

How do I enter my reward card at Canadian checkout?

• Login in to your account at Sephora.ca.
  • Once you finish shopping, click on Checkout
  • From the Checkout page, enter your unique promotion code number in the Promotion Code area.
  • Click the “Apply” button.
  • You will see the Gift Card amount deducted from your total order on the right hand side of the page.

-  Can I sign up for Beauty Insider now and get a Reward Card?

To qualify for the 2015 holiday promotional reward card, you must have been opted-in to our Beauty Insider program by November 29, 2015.

Join Beauty Insider> https://www.sephora.com/profile/beautyInsider/

-  I just became a VIB / VIB Rouge, can I get the $20 / 25 Reward Card instead of the $15 / 20?

Yes, please call us at 1-877-737-4672 so a representative can verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.

- I am already a VIB / VIB Rouge and I received the $15 BI Reward Card, what should I do?

Please call us at 1-877-737-4672 so a representative can verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.  

- If I used my card gift and return the product, will I receive a refund for the amount of the Reward Card? 

No, you will receive a credit for the amount of the purchase minus the reward card.

Re: 2015 Holiday Reward Card - BI, VIB & Rouge

Right? Theres also a large pool of people who won't even know forums exist! Or that these communities are here. Theres SO much Ive learnt and found out from you guys I love you all so much. I always tell people about BT if I know they are into make up!

So true. I love BT ❤️

i still didn't get my code! 

I received my email and hard copy today.  Thanks Sephora!  This is my favorite promotion of the year by far.

I hope everyone gets their's very soon.:)

As a Rouge I got the wrong card, was told they would accomodate in store but they barely did after I complained. Then the discount wasn't applied properly. Didn't get my Rouge welcome kit (no Marc jacobs lipstick but I got my card). Didn't get points for today's purchase. Didn't get offered any samples of any sort...

Not too happy really...Should have waited and ordered online...going in store and driving wasn't worth the hassle!

Called the Rouge line again because I never got my card/code in the mail today and still haven't received an email. She said there is no code on file for me at all, so I'll have to either place an order over the phone (which I loathe doing) or make the purchase in-store and have them honor it. *sigh* Oh well. This is my last year of being Rouge, so I'll take advantage of what I can while it lasts even though it may be an inconvenience. Next year I won't have to worry about the disappointment.

Wow that sucks! I wonder if we will get a coupon next year. It's like they don't want to give the discount unless you call and harrass lol

Have Canadian VIB rouges received their email?

Not yet

still didnt get mine

No, I haven't yet

So, I got the VIB Rouge birthday mailing today, but my birthday was two months ago. I'm wondering if Sephora goofed and sent me the birthday thing instead of the reward card.  

Does Sephora email and snail mail you your reward code? Or is it the one or the other? I'm happy to wait for the email if it's coming. If it's not I'd like to know, so I can call the Rouge line.

I received my physical card in the mail yesterday, and received the email about an hour ago. That's really odd that they sent you another bday email. A lot of people haven't received the email yet, and dealing with glitches unfortunately. You can try to call CS to get your code, if you don't want to wait for the email any longer.

Yay! I got my email!

YAY!

I'm getting really impatient. I hope what I want doesn't sell out - with my luck it will though 😞

I'm really surprised they have/are waiting so late to send off the emails.

I spent $2500 this past year (don't judge...lol) and have received no email or snail mail.  I have been rouge for at least three years now (actually as long as they have had the rouge program). I didn't not receive an email or  card last year either and missed the event.  I really wonder if Sephora values me as a customer!!!!!

I think you're in a thread where no one will judge you! 😉 

I've spent more than 3x that and Sephora won't fix my issues- and told me it was my fault for not creating an email just for them.

That's ridiculous! Seems so careless of them =( I'm not happy as a new Rouge member.

1 Reply
testing