lilyyy

2014 Sephora Birthday gift!!!

[ Edited ]

From yahoo: 

"The set features deluxe size samples of MAKE UP FOR EVER's Smoky Extravagant mascara and Rouge Artist Natural lipstick in N9."

B116FA49-C453-5C4A-16AE09F7C7CEBFBD.jpg

For the men:

Sephora is offering its male Beauty Insiders a reason to celebrate with an exclusive gift from JACK BLACK. The deluxe-sized sample of JACK BLACK Performance Remedy™ Turbo Wash™ Energizing Cleanser for Hair & Body contains rosemary, eucalyptus and juniper berry for a refreshing sensory boost any time of day.

Sunu

Re: 2014 Sephora Birthday gift!!!

(0) Hearts

Just wondering if someone else could get the gift for me. I would be out of the country, so I wudnt be able to get the gift myself. . .

tomax

(0) Hearts

I didn't pickup my gift or add it to an online order at all. Three months later I got an email that said, you never claimed your gift but you still can with this code. I used the code next time I ordered online and got the gift that way.

H216

(0) Hearts

Wow! That's great! Actually even better cause it's like having a birthday all over again! :smileyhappy: 

in the past when I forgot to pick mine up, I never got an email like this and just wrote it off as no big deal.But if I HAD received the email, I'd surely boost my effort to get that gift! Lol

mberteig

(0) Hearts

It is also available online, so you don't have to go to an actual store to pick it up.  You could place an online order and add it to your order (it becomes available 2 weeks before and after your birthday).

H216

(0) Hearts

You actually have 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after your birthday to get the gift. You also an order it online- what a better surprise to get in the mail when you return?

one awesome thing about sephora is the birthday perk and generous policy around it. have a great trip!

hraines

(0) Hearts

I just picked up my birthday gift from Sephora, and I'm a VIB member but didn't get the eyeliner.  Did this happen to anyone else? 

RandeeBT

Hi hraines,

The additional Make Up For Ever in the birthday gift is only for VIB Rouge members. Sorry about that! 

Best,
Randee
laura819

(0) Hearts

I think the eyeliner is only for Rouge? But I may be mistaken!

H216

(0) Hearts

I skimmed through this thread, but didn't find the answer. Does anyone know if the mascara in this kit is waterproof? My sister just picked it up for herbirthday but has oily lids and only can wear waterproof mascara. She offered to give it to me, but if it's waterproof she should keep it.

vanillammm

i just received mine last week, it is not waterproof.

H216

(0) Hearts

Thanks!

Jaiine

(0) Hearts

Are all birthday gifts the same color lipstick?

Masaya

(0) Hearts

Yes

dadabai

(0) Hearts

how to add it to my cart?

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Dadabai, you will be prompted to include the birthday gift during checkout with any online order placed within 28 days of your birthday. If you're having difficulty adding the gift, please call us at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) before placing your order so that we can help you. You can also pick up your birthday gift at a Sephora store during the same timeframe. Just let our Cast Members know by providing your registered email address or your Beauty Insider card. No purchase is necessary to receive your gift at a Sephora store.

<3 Melissa
Jaiine

For future reference, if you go to the store do you have to make a purchase to get your birthday gift?

dpp4v

You don't have to make a purchase to get it in store.  I have done this in the past and they have been happy to give it to me- they will just ask for the email address linked to your account and maybe your driver's license.  

Amandapan

(0) Hearts

good

Sherry1106

(0) Hearts

Good

mommyto4

Maybe it was by accident and they grabbed the wrong box but my daughter ordered some things and her birthday gift on January 1st.  She received her pkg today and got the Rouge version with the eyeliner.  Either way she is super happy.  Just thought that was weird.  

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 129 replies
  • 149 hearts
  • 91 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • kenny
    • mberteig
    • sephoramusthave
    • shyvicki
    • lovelykatya