2014 Sephora Birthday gift!!!

[ Edited ]

From yahoo: 

"The set features deluxe size samples of MAKE UP FOR EVER's Smoky Extravagant mascara and Rouge Artist Natural lipstick in N9."

B116FA49-C453-5C4A-16AE09F7C7CEBFBD.jpg

For the men:

Sephora is offering its male Beauty Insiders a reason to celebrate with an exclusive gift from JACK BLACK. The deluxe-sized sample of JACK BLACK Performance Remedy™ Turbo Wash™ Energizing Cleanser for Hair & Body contains rosemary, eucalyptus and juniper berry for a refreshing sensory boost any time of day.

Re: 2014 Sephora Birthday gift!!!

(0) Hearts

How do I sign up for free birthday gift?

(0) Hearts

My birthday is this month and I got the email with the promo code but it seems to have disappeared from my inbox.... I checked every folder including trash but it was nowhere to be found. I'm really sad because I was planning on redeeming it today :'( I guess I'll have to wait till next year to get my Sephora Birthday Gift. 

(0) Hearts

You don't need a promo code for the birthday gift. If you're signed in to your Beauty Insider account, when you go to checkout online you should have an option to include your gift. If you go to a Sephora store, you can pick up your gift by showing your BI card. 

More information here:

http://www.sephora.com/customerService/customerServiceTemplate.jsp?mediaId=10800052&icid2=have_quest...

(0) Hearts

can i still claim my birthday gift event though im a july birthday ??? i didntknow Smiley Sad

(0) Hearts

Maybe not online, but in store you should still be able to pick up your birthday gift.

(0) Hearts

I want to say there's only a window of time a month prior to a month after your birthday to redeem the gift. Perhaps you can call customer service direct to inquire further.

(0) Hearts

i never got my email notifying me i could get my birthday gift Smiley Sad ive been a member since last year.

(0) Hearts

when is your birthday?  I think you have a pretty big window in which to pick it up.

(0) Hearts

Why dont I ever receive an email or in the mail stating that I can pick up my free gift for my birthday?

(0) Hearts

How do we get the men's gift instead when placing an order online? I haven't been prompted for anything at checkout, and I'd rather get the Jack Black cleanser since Jack Black is cruelty-free and Make Up For Ever is not. Would I have to actually be a man in order to be eligible for that?

(0) Hearts

My birthday is today and I just signed up for Sephora beauty insider.  Will I still be able to get a gift this month?

(0) Hearts

@Shananigans76 Yes! You can include it with your next online order or go to your local store to pick it up. Happy Birthday! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

(0) Hearts

Hi, Smiley Happy I was wondering if we have to pay for shipping for our birthday gift?

(0) Hearts

You have to make a purchase online, I believe, in order to add it to your cart. There is no purchased required to get it in-store.

(0) Hearts

My birthday was yesterday and I never received my free birthday gift card for their year. Smiley Sad

(0) Hearts

Sephora doesn't give out gift cards though...............

(0) Hearts

I see some people posting images with an eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick. And others that post only have the mascara and lipstick, so does this mean that there are different packs to choose from?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Rouge packages include the eyeliner plus the items everyone else gets.  Beauty insiders and VIBs get the one with lipstick and mascara.

(0) Hearts

does anybody know the actual name of the lipstick?

(0) Hearts

Hi Ingreiddddd,

The shade is MUF Rouge Artist Natural N9 Copper Pink http://www.sephora.com/rouge-artist-natural-P307700?skuId=1396795

<3 Melissa
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments