cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

2014 SPRING’S HOTTEST TICKET: BEAUTY INSIDER FAQS

What is Spring’s Hottest Ticket?
Spring’s Hottest Ticket is a special promotion offering 15% off all merchandise purchases for Beauty Insiders. The offer is valid Friday, April 4 – Thursday, April 10th for Beauty Insider, Thursday, April 3 – Friday, April 11th for VIB, and Sunday, 3/30 – Friday, April 11th for VIB Rouge.

If you are a Beauty Insider and you have not received the email please log into the Beauty Insider section on Sephora.com to print your invite.

Is the offer available at Sephora inside JCPenney stores?
The 15% off promotion can be redeemed at Sephora inside JCPenney.

Is the offer available with Canadian orders?
Yes! The 15% off promotion is available in US and Canada in store and online.

Can I redeem the 15% off offer more than once?
Absolutely! The offer can be redeemed multiple times through Thursday, April 10th for Beauty Insider and through April 11th for VIB Rouge and VIB.

Are there any exclusions to the offer?
The offer is not valid on previous purchases or purchases of Gift Cards or eGift Certificates, and may not be combined with any other offers.

What if I’m not a Beauty Insider?
Once you join Sephora Beauty Insider, you’re eligible to redeem the 15% off promotion – it’s free and easy to sign up! Learn more about the Beauty Insider program at any Sephora store or online at http://seph.me/10CbCHW

Re: 2014 SPRING’S HOTTEST TICKET: BEAUTY INSIDER FAQS

First you log into your account, then you have to click on the Beauty insider section that's on the left hand side. 

It didnt show up til this morning.

I havent received an email and I dont see an invite when I log into my account. 😞 

Same.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing