Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

2014 BEAUTY INSIDER HOLIDAY REWARD CARD - FAQS

- What is the Beauty Insider Reward Card?

The Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer is a holiday promotion offering Beauty Insiders a reward card for $15 off of any merchandise purchase of $50 or more (from 12/3 - 12/14), Very Important Beauty Insiders $20 off of any purchase of $50 or more, and VIB Rouge clients $25 off of any purchase of $50 or more (from 12/3 - 12/15).

- How do I get my offer if I’m a Beauty Insider but haven’t received my 2014 Holiday Reward Card yet?

The holiday reward cards will be emailed to all Beauty Insiders, VIBs, and Rouge clients by end of day December 3rd. If you have not received your reward card by December 3rd, please check your email's spam folder to see if it was filtered there. You can also call us at 1-877-737-4672 to verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.

- How do I enter my reward card at US checkout? -

• Login in to your account at Sephora.com.
  • Once you finish shopping, click on Checkout
  • From the Checkout page, enter your Gift Card number and PIN in the "Use Gift Card, eGift Card or Reward Card" field and click on “Apply”
  • Hit the “Continue" button in the lower right hand corner of the Payment area.You will see the Gift Card amount deducted from your total order on the right hand side of the page. 

gift card.jpg

-  When do the reward cards expire?

The BI $15 off reward card is good on all merchandise purchases from December 3 – December 14. The VIB $20 / VIB Rouge $25 reward card is good from December 3 – December 15. VIBs / Rouge get one extra day to shop.

-  Can I use my Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer online and in stores?

Yes, the holiday Reward card can be redeemed online or in store. 

-  Can you combine my Beauty Insider reward card with my regular Gift Card?

No, the cards cannot be merged. 

-  Can I use more than one Beauty Insider reward card?

No, the cards cannot be combined. 

-  Can I split up my Reward Card into two transactions?

No, the entire reward card value must be consumed in one transaction.

-  Can I use my Reward Card more than once?

No, the holiday promotional reward card is a one-time-use-only reward card valid for one shopping transaction at any U.S. and Canadian Sephora store, online, or Sephora Inside JCP only.

-  Can I combine my Reward Card with another promotional discount?

No, the holiday reward card may not be combined with any other promotional discounts.

-  Is there a minimum spend with the Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer?

Yes, the reward card can only be redeemed with a merchandise purchase $50 or higher.

-  Will I get Beauty Insider points with items I purchase with my promotional Beauty Insider Reward Card?

Yes, Beauty Insider points will be accrued with the merchandise purchase made with the holiday promotional reward card.

- Is the Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer available in Sephora inside JCPenney?

Yes, the Reward card may be redeemed at Sephora Inside JCPenney locations.

-  Will my Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer work in Canada?         

Yes! The reward card may be redeemed in Canada, online using the unique promotion code or in stores when you present your email at checkout.

How do I enter my reward card at Canadian checkout?

• Login in to your account at Sephora.ca.
  • Once you finish shopping, click on Checkout
  • From the Checkout page, enter your unique promotion code number in the Promotion Code area.
  • Click the “Apply” button.
  • You will see the Gift Card amount deducted from your total order on the right hand side of the page.

gift card can.jpg

-  Can I sign up for Beauty Insider now and get a Reward Card?

To qualify for the 2014 holiday promotional reward card, you must have been opted-in to our Beauty Insider program by October 1, 2014.

Join Beauty Insider> https://www.sephora.com/profile/beautyInsider/

-  I just became a VIB / VIB Rouge, can I get the $20 / 25 Reward Card instead of the $15 / 20?

Yes, please call us at 1-877-737-4672 so a representative can verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.

- I am already a VIB / VIB Rouge and I received the $15 BI Reward Card, what should I do?

Please call us at 1-877-737-4672 so a representative can verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.  

- If I used my card gift and return the product, will I receive a refund for the amount of the Reward Card? 

No, you will receive a credit for the amount of the purchase minus the reward card.

Re: 2014 BEAUTY INSIDER HOLIDAY REWARD CARD - FAQS

This is the thread from last year.  The Holiday Cards have not yet been released 🙂

I placed my order over the phone (since I also used another gc) and it was not working for some reason, this was my first and only time using it, but apparently some of us got glitchy cards. Anyhow, the representative I spoke with was super nice and somehow made it work, so beware that it might now work right when you place an order.

I had a question about the reward card. I'm $60 away from being VIB, so if I used the $15 reward card, will the $15 go towards my VIB status? If that doesn't make sense..

If my total was $60, will $60 go towards being VIB or will only $45 ($60-$15 reward card) go towards becoming VIB? Thank you!

yea the 15 dollars will also go towards your status points since it acts as a giftcard

I haven't received a Holiday Rewards card either; haven't been receiving any promotional emails from Sephora since I updated my email address about two years ago. I just called to speak with a CSR, and she didn't offer any assistance whatsoever on resolving email issues, or obtaining the Holiday Rewards Card. Calling the number listed below was pointless for me. How can I resolve this issue, do I have to do this in store? 

I have been having the same problem: I updated my email address over one year ago, never received any email from Sephora, including the Holiday Rewards Card.

This is annoying!

So, just to clarify, if I use my reward card, I can't pay the remaining balance with my regular sephora gift cards?

Anonymous Insider

Hi Shinystone,

To use other gift cards just call us at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) (U.S. or Canada) before placing your order and our Beauty Advisor will help you.

I never got my Holiday Rewards card 😕

Anonymous Insider

Just write to Sephora and they will be able to send you one. Just do it before Dec.14, which is when the codes expire. Good luck!

(A moderator answered this question down below.This is her response.)

Hi all, 

If you haven't received yours yet PLEASE contact us at 1-877-SEPHORA so we can assist you (especially if you are ready to order we can do it right then!) our agents have detailed information to accommodate those of you who did not receive the correct amount or who qualified in time but did not receive an offer. 

Thanks! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Anonymous Insider

Just received the $15 in my inbox!However, when I read the small print under the bar code, it says for use online or in store at a JcPenney location. I have a problem with this, since the Sephoras in my area inside of JcPenney have a really bad selection and they are constantly out of my favorite items. Can I also use this gift card at a freestanding Sephora store?Those are the Sephoras that I really love. Great customer service and a HUGE range of brands and products. I really want to try the Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer and the Fresh Sugar Lip Tints, but Penney stores don't carry them! 😞

Anonymous Insider

Pretty sure you can use it at a freestanding Sephora - my card has 2 bar codes - one for Sephora and Sephora.com, and the other for Sephora inside JCPenney.

I`m in Canada and I got a gift card code instead of a promo code, which I can`t use. What give Sephora?

If you look at the email, there should be a promo code AND a gift card code. The promo code is is written above the "Step 1" barcode, whereas the gift card code is under "Step 2". I'm in Canada and see both on mine.

If you don't see it, I think I read in another thread that your account might be set up to receive US emails rather than Canadian ones, so I'd get in touch with Sephora to get that fixed 🙂

Thanks so much!! I think I`m on the American mailing list as I only see the gift card code 😞 Off to call CS to get that fixed.

I've updated my address countless times, both on the website & over the phone, yet all my coupons still continue to get mailed to my old address.  I'm also signed up for e-mails, but I never get any, including this one!  How can someone finally fix this?!

Hi Ashleighrose1, 

Please call us so we can help you and place your order online for you with your rewards amount AND fix your mailer subscription.

If you can't call please PM me and I will respond as soon as I can get to it.  If you prefer to shop in store, the cast members can assist you in providing your rewards offer. 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Hi all, 

If you haven't received yours yet PLEASE contact us at 1-877-SEPHORA so we can assist you (especially if you are ready to order we can do it right then!) our agents have detailed information to accommodate those of you who did not receive the correct amount or who qualified in time but did not receive an offer. 

Thanks! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Hi! Just got my vib reward coupon when I checked my email today (FINALLY:)

Hopefully you guys will get yours soon as I believe they're still trying to send them out!

Sorry to be a bother again, but do you not get a reward card if you're not subscribed via email? My sister is a BI and I told her to call Sephora since she never received one. She called and they told her since she wasn't subscribed to Sephora via email, she can't get one at all (she's been a BI for years but I guess she never subscribed via email since she only shops in the stores). So my question is are these only perks given to people subscribed via email in Sephora or to all BI's? (I thought that they would've told her to register her email rather than outrightly tell her no). 

Hi pumpkinsparkles, 

You DO need to be registered to get emails to qualify but they still should have assisted and given her the offer! Have her contact us again or PM me here on BT if she needs more help. 

Due to the issues with email subscriptions we can still assist those who qualified in time but who for some reason or another are not getting the emails. 🙂 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
testing