Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

2014 BEAUTY INSIDER HOLIDAY REWARD CARD - FAQS

- What is the Beauty Insider Reward Card?

The Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer is a holiday promotion offering Beauty Insiders a reward card for $15 off of any merchandise purchase of $50 or more (from 12/3 - 12/14), Very Important Beauty Insiders $20 off of any purchase of $50 or more, and VIB Rouge clients $25 off of any purchase of $50 or more (from 12/3 - 12/15).

- How do I get my offer if I’m a Beauty Insider but haven’t received my 2014 Holiday Reward Card yet?

The holiday reward cards will be emailed to all Beauty Insiders, VIBs, and Rouge clients by end of day December 3rd. If you have not received your reward card by December 3rd, please check your email's spam folder to see if it was filtered there. You can also call us at 1-877-737-4672 to verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.

- How do I enter my reward card at US checkout? -

• Login in to your account at Sephora.com.
  • Once you finish shopping, click on Checkout
  • From the Checkout page, enter your Gift Card number and PIN in the "Use Gift Card, eGift Card or Reward Card" field and click on “Apply”
  • Hit the “Continue" button in the lower right hand corner of the Payment area.You will see the Gift Card amount deducted from your total order on the right hand side of the page. 

gift card.jpg

-  When do the reward cards expire?

The BI $15 off reward card is good on all merchandise purchases from December 3 – December 14. The VIB $20 / VIB Rouge $25 reward card is good from December 3 – December 15. VIBs / Rouge get one extra day to shop.

-  Can I use my Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer online and in stores?

Yes, the holiday Reward card can be redeemed online or in store. 

-  Can you combine my Beauty Insider reward card with my regular Gift Card?

No, the cards cannot be merged. 

-  Can I use more than one Beauty Insider reward card?

No, the cards cannot be combined. 

-  Can I split up my Reward Card into two transactions?

No, the entire reward card value must be consumed in one transaction.

-  Can I use my Reward Card more than once?

No, the holiday promotional reward card is a one-time-use-only reward card valid for one shopping transaction at any U.S. and Canadian Sephora store, online, or Sephora Inside JCP only.

-  Can I combine my Reward Card with another promotional discount?

No, the holiday reward card may not be combined with any other promotional discounts.

-  Is there a minimum spend with the Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer?

Yes, the reward card can only be redeemed with a merchandise purchase $50 or higher.

-  Will I get Beauty Insider points with items I purchase with my promotional Beauty Insider Reward Card?

Yes, Beauty Insider points will be accrued with the merchandise purchase made with the holiday promotional reward card.

- Is the Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer available in Sephora inside JCPenney?

Yes, the Reward card may be redeemed at Sephora Inside JCPenney locations.

-  Will my Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer work in Canada?         

Yes! The reward card may be redeemed in Canada, online using the unique promotion code or in stores when you present your email at checkout.

How do I enter my reward card at Canadian checkout?

• Login in to your account at Sephora.ca.
  • Once you finish shopping, click on Checkout
  • From the Checkout page, enter your unique promotion code number in the Promotion Code area.
  • Click the “Apply” button.
  • You will see the Gift Card amount deducted from your total order on the right hand side of the page.

gift card can.jpg

-  Can I sign up for Beauty Insider now and get a Reward Card?

To qualify for the 2014 holiday promotional reward card, you must have been opted-in to our Beauty Insider program by October 1, 2014.

Join Beauty Insider> https://www.sephora.com/profile/beautyInsider/

-  I just became a VIB / VIB Rouge, can I get the $20 / 25 Reward Card instead of the $15 / 20?

Yes, please call us at 1-877-737-4672 so a representative can verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.

- I am already a VIB / VIB Rouge and I received the $15 BI Reward Card, what should I do?

Please call us at 1-877-737-4672 so a representative can verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.  

- If I used my card gift and return the product, will I receive a refund for the amount of the Reward Card? 

No, you will receive a credit for the amount of the purchase minus the reward card.

Re: 2014 BEAUTY INSIDER HOLIDAY REWARD CARD - FAQS

I'm with everyone else -- I am a VIB (qualified on 10/8) and received my $15 instead of $20..... I'd like to know before I waste my time calling the 1-800 number if I'm going to be eligible to get it updated or not. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Hi bonita9233, I confirmed and yes the phone agents will be able to apply the remaining amounts for you, no problem! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I was told no (VIB qualified in early November) on the phone. I cited the information above, and asked to speak to a manager. They told me no one was available, but someone would call me back in 24-48 hours. That's a real bummer for shopping; it could mean things go out of stock before I can use my reward 😞

This happened to me last year too. I reached out to them through facebook. They were really nice and helpful. They added the missing $5 to my account. Hope that helps! 🙂

Okay...just got the email. Please officially add me to the list of Rouge that got the $20 instead of the $25. I looked over my purchases and I turned Rouge in mid October. Can a Mod help me with this please. Thanks.

Hi BrideSona we can add a credit to your account if you are in the US, if you're in Canada we'll need you to call so we can apply the proper amount in a code for you. 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Hi Diana, I'm in the US. 🙂 I'll be ordering online if that helps. Please let me know what I should do.

Anonymous Insider

I called the Sephora line and the lady I spoke with actually told me not everyone was going to get a discount, but in the info it says ALL beauty insiders, vibs, vib rouges???

She said if I don't get an e-mail I wasn't chosen for the promotion??

Hi Teremary, 

That's not right! 😞 All Beauty Insiders who were signed up by 10/1 do qualify. I'll send you a message if you need help. 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I haven't gotten my email yet. I will wait till the end of today before taking any action. In general I get the emails way later than everyone else does so I'll just gonna wait. In the mean time in may gonna fill up my cart with what I'd like. 

i was told that if we dont get them by midnight tonight we have to call so we can get it

Anonymous Insider

me too i have not received  it 

So I became Rouge in November, got the $20 Reward Card instead of the of the $25, called and they said I had to qualify by the 1st of October to get the Rouge $25 Reward card. While this forum says that it doesn't matter if we qualified recently and they can change it.... (I think this has been happening to a lot of people, is there any way the online representatives can contact the phone ones? I think there's a lack of communication between the two and we're getting different answers and getting frustrated for no reason :x )

I don't see anything in the above FAQ about that date not being honored. Rather they are inviting you to call with any questions. I believe the fine print on helm the card itself reaffirms the October 1 date (though I haven't specifically looked at mine). 

I saw several other posts in other threads where the CS number reaffirmed and made adjustments based on October 1. But it's not a free for all. I couldn't become Rouge today and expect to get $25 off. 

Ps. Can one of the mods change the $20 reward card to $25 for me? I'd truly appreciate it, and I kind of don't want to get back on the phone and explain the situation to the CS' there, they don't seem very helpful at the moment :x

Hi pumpkin, 

I'll PM you to help! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I have a crazy idea Sephora. Start accepting gift cards on orders that ship to Canada! How difficult is it?! Us Canadians have a long list of how Sephora screws us over and this is just one more nail in that coffin. Not impressed.

Not-impressed-reaction-gifs.gif

I completely understand your frustration, FireSpinner. I know that this is something we are hoping to implement in the future.

<3, Randee

In regards to: I just became a vib rouge why did I get 15-20 reward instead if 25?

i just called because I became vib rouge November 2nd and I only received the 20 vib gift & was expecting the 25 and they told me you would have had to have become rouge before oct 2nd. This post said to call and they'd change it for you. I just said ok tho? And I'm stuck with the 20. 😞 why are they changing it for some rouge clients but not all?

Same thing with me. I'm VIB and it says once your VIB you get all the promotions for this year and next year. Why won't they change it? It's not that hard to send a new coupon? Why are the ignoring us? 

I just called because I became vib rouge November 2nd and I only received the 20 vib gift and they told me you would have had to have become rouge before oct 2nd. This post said to call and they'd change it for you... I just said ok tho? And I'm stuck with the 20. 😞

testing