Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

2014 BEAUTY INSIDER HOLIDAY REWARD CARD - FAQS

- What is the Beauty Insider Reward Card?

The Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer is a holiday promotion offering Beauty Insiders a reward card for $15 off of any merchandise purchase of $50 or more (from 12/3 - 12/14), Very Important Beauty Insiders $20 off of any purchase of $50 or more, and VIB Rouge clients $25 off of any purchase of $50 or more (from 12/3 - 12/15).

- How do I get my offer if I’m a Beauty Insider but haven’t received my 2014 Holiday Reward Card yet?

The holiday reward cards will be emailed to all Beauty Insiders, VIBs, and Rouge clients by end of day December 3rd. If you have not received your reward card by December 3rd, please check your email's spam folder to see if it was filtered there. You can also call us at 1-877-737-4672 to verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.

- How do I enter my reward card at US checkout? -

• Login in to your account at Sephora.com.
  • Once you finish shopping, click on Checkout
  • From the Checkout page, enter your Gift Card number and PIN in the "Use Gift Card, eGift Card or Reward Card" field and click on “Apply”
  • Hit the “Continue" button in the lower right hand corner of the Payment area.You will see the Gift Card amount deducted from your total order on the right hand side of the page. 

gift card.jpg

-  When do the reward cards expire?

The BI $15 off reward card is good on all merchandise purchases from December 3 – December 14. The VIB $20 / VIB Rouge $25 reward card is good from December 3 – December 15. VIBs / Rouge get one extra day to shop.

-  Can I use my Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer online and in stores?

Yes, the holiday Reward card can be redeemed online or in store. 

-  Can you combine my Beauty Insider reward card with my regular Gift Card?

No, the cards cannot be merged. 

-  Can I use more than one Beauty Insider reward card?

No, the cards cannot be combined. 

-  Can I split up my Reward Card into two transactions?

No, the entire reward card value must be consumed in one transaction.

-  Can I use my Reward Card more than once?

No, the holiday promotional reward card is a one-time-use-only reward card valid for one shopping transaction at any U.S. and Canadian Sephora store, online, or Sephora Inside JCP only.

-  Can I combine my Reward Card with another promotional discount?

No, the holiday reward card may not be combined with any other promotional discounts.

-  Is there a minimum spend with the Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer?

Yes, the reward card can only be redeemed with a merchandise purchase $50 or higher.

-  Will I get Beauty Insider points with items I purchase with my promotional Beauty Insider Reward Card?

Yes, Beauty Insider points will be accrued with the merchandise purchase made with the holiday promotional reward card.

- Is the Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer available in Sephora inside JCPenney?

Yes, the Reward card may be redeemed at Sephora Inside JCPenney locations.

-  Will my Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer work in Canada?         

Yes! The reward card may be redeemed in Canada, online using the unique promotion code or in stores when you present your email at checkout.

How do I enter my reward card at Canadian checkout?

• Login in to your account at Sephora.ca.
  • Once you finish shopping, click on Checkout
  • From the Checkout page, enter your unique promotion code number in the Promotion Code area.
  • Click the “Apply” button.
  • You will see the Gift Card amount deducted from your total order on the right hand side of the page.

gift card can.jpg

-  Can I sign up for Beauty Insider now and get a Reward Card?

To qualify for the 2014 holiday promotional reward card, you must have been opted-in to our Beauty Insider program by October 1, 2014.

Join Beauty Insider> https://www.sephora.com/profile/beautyInsider/

-  I just became a VIB / VIB Rouge, can I get the $20 / 25 Reward Card instead of the $15 / 20?

Yes, please call us at 1-877-737-4672 so a representative can verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.

- I am already a VIB / VIB Rouge and I received the $15 BI Reward Card, what should I do?

Please call us at 1-877-737-4672 so a representative can verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.  

- If I used my card gift and return the product, will I receive a refund for the amount of the Reward Card? 

No, you will receive a credit for the amount of the purchase minus the reward card.

Re: 2014 BEAUTY INSIDER HOLIDAY REWARD CARD - FAQS

Hi sarahszy,

I am sorry that your gift card was not for the correct amount. I am going to send you a private message to assist further. 

<3, Randee

Thank you Sephora for the C $ 20 VIB Reward Card. I like to purchase online because of the promotion codes that give me the chance to try samples of new products. While I appreciate the card, I am disappointed that I can not use it as a gift card which means that I will not be able to enter another promotional code. It seems that Americans CAN but we can't? Am I missing something?

Hi sam77,

In order for our Canadian clients to take advantage of this gift card promotion, they are being given a promotion code because we are unable to accept gift cards on orders that ship to Canada. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept multiple promotion codes on an order. Our U.S.-based website is able to accept gift cards on orders, so if a client is placing an order on our U.S.-based website, they can use their gift card and a promotion code. 

I truly apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment this situation may have caused. We will certainly pass your concerns along to our Beauty Insider team for future consideration.

<3, Randee

Yup, I agree with the girls, it is very disappointing as a canadian customer to have less perks =(

I agree sam77!! I was very disappointed that here in Canada we got a promo code rather then a gift card number 😞 I love trying new products by using promo codes 😞

I'm in Canada and I just received mine.

I just got mine too, after 3 phone calls. First CS told me she couldn't give the promo code to me over the phone. Second CS took 15 mins trying to place my 3 item order and I told her I wanted the gift box option at checkout and she said I need to redeem points for that??!!! And that phone call lasted 15 mins with her putting me on hold 5 times to check on things so I finally hung up. Third phone call CS is the nicest and gave me the promo code over the phone and just when I was finishing up my online order, my email arrived.

Hi benefitfan,

I am sorry that you had to call 3 times to get the assistance you needed :(. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with. 🙂 

<3, Randee

Hey Randee, can you check your PM 🙂 thank you.

Anonymous Insider

Hi,

I have yet to receive my gift card as well (either in email or in physical form). How can I address this?

Best,

Sherry

Hi Sherry,

I am sorry that you have not received you gift card yet. Emails are still going out through the end of today! 

<3, Randee

Call them. Depending which CS you get, you can get your promo code over the phone or they would place the order for you.

Anonymous Insider

I still hasn't received the code in my email =( 

Hi Anna7455,

Emails are still being sent out through the end of the day today. You should be receiving more information soon! 

<3, Randee

I always seem to get Sephora's promotional emails, but when it comes to something important they forget about me.  I haven't gotten the reward card, and I also didn't get the 20% off in November... thanks a lot -_-

No grumbling from me !

Thank you to Sephora for the gift card !!

It's so great to shop from a company that appreciates its customers and shows it.

I haven't received my reward card too, i hope it will arrive soon =(

Hello! 
I have get to receive my reward card either by mail or email. When do you think it will arrive? I was hoping to do some early morning shopping just in case some of the things I planned on buying are of low stock. Is there any way I can get help with this? 

Thanks!

Hi Monikay,

If you do not receive your rewards card by the end of the day today, December 3rd, please send me a private message. 

<3, Randee

Also many other VIBS on reddit have said the same thing and are disappointed you lied and said they'd get $20, not the $15.

I called your hotline and they said there's nothing they can do about receiving the wrong coupon. I am a VIB so it doesn't make sense why I only have the $15. Why did you lie and say you guys would do something?

1 Reply
testing