Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

2014 BEAUTY INSIDER HOLIDAY REWARD CARD - FAQS

- What is the Beauty Insider Reward Card?

The Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer is a holiday promotion offering Beauty Insiders a reward card for $15 off of any merchandise purchase of $50 or more (from 12/3 - 12/14), Very Important Beauty Insiders $20 off of any purchase of $50 or more, and VIB Rouge clients $25 off of any purchase of $50 or more (from 12/3 - 12/15).

- How do I get my offer if I’m a Beauty Insider but haven’t received my 2014 Holiday Reward Card yet?

The holiday reward cards will be emailed to all Beauty Insiders, VIBs, and Rouge clients by end of day December 3rd. If you have not received your reward card by December 3rd, please check your email's spam folder to see if it was filtered there. You can also call us at 1-877-737-4672 to verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.

- How do I enter my reward card at US checkout? -

• Login in to your account at Sephora.com.
  • Once you finish shopping, click on Checkout
  • From the Checkout page, enter your Gift Card number and PIN in the "Use Gift Card, eGift Card or Reward Card" field and click on “Apply”
  • Hit the “Continue" button in the lower right hand corner of the Payment area.You will see the Gift Card amount deducted from your total order on the right hand side of the page. 

gift card.jpg

-  When do the reward cards expire?

The BI $15 off reward card is good on all merchandise purchases from December 3 – December 14. The VIB $20 / VIB Rouge $25 reward card is good from December 3 – December 15. VIBs / Rouge get one extra day to shop.

-  Can I use my Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer online and in stores?

Yes, the holiday Reward card can be redeemed online or in store. 

-  Can you combine my Beauty Insider reward card with my regular Gift Card?

No, the cards cannot be merged. 

-  Can I use more than one Beauty Insider reward card?

No, the cards cannot be combined. 

-  Can I split up my Reward Card into two transactions?

No, the entire reward card value must be consumed in one transaction.

-  Can I use my Reward Card more than once?

No, the holiday promotional reward card is a one-time-use-only reward card valid for one shopping transaction at any U.S. and Canadian Sephora store, online, or Sephora Inside JCP only.

-  Can I combine my Reward Card with another promotional discount?

No, the holiday reward card may not be combined with any other promotional discounts.

-  Is there a minimum spend with the Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer?

Yes, the reward card can only be redeemed with a merchandise purchase $50 or higher.

-  Will I get Beauty Insider points with items I purchase with my promotional Beauty Insider Reward Card?

Yes, Beauty Insider points will be accrued with the merchandise purchase made with the holiday promotional reward card.

- Is the Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer available in Sephora inside JCPenney?

Yes, the Reward card may be redeemed at Sephora Inside JCPenney locations.

-  Will my Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer work in Canada?         

Yes! The reward card may be redeemed in Canada, online using the unique promotion code or in stores when you present your email at checkout.

How do I enter my reward card at Canadian checkout?

• Login in to your account at Sephora.ca.
  • Once you finish shopping, click on Checkout
  • From the Checkout page, enter your unique promotion code number in the Promotion Code area.
  • Click the “Apply” button.
  • You will see the Gift Card amount deducted from your total order on the right hand side of the page.

gift card can.jpg

-  Can I sign up for Beauty Insider now and get a Reward Card?

To qualify for the 2014 holiday promotional reward card, you must have been opted-in to our Beauty Insider program by October 1, 2014.

Join Beauty Insider> https://www.sephora.com/profile/beautyInsider/

-  I just became a VIB / VIB Rouge, can I get the $20 / 25 Reward Card instead of the $15 / 20?

Yes, please call us at 1-877-737-4672 so a representative can verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.

- I am already a VIB / VIB Rouge and I received the $15 BI Reward Card, what should I do?

Please call us at 1-877-737-4672 so a representative can verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.  

- If I used my card gift and return the product, will I receive a refund for the amount of the Reward Card? 

No, you will receive a credit for the amount of the purchase minus the reward card.

Re: 2014 BEAUTY INSIDER HOLIDAY REWARD CARD - FAQS

USA here and no mailer or email as of yet...and I phoned Rouge. Boo 😞

😞 if you have not received the mailer, the emails will be out all day 12/3- if its the end of the day and you have not received yours let us know and we can absolutely help! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

What about those of us who didn't get emails last time?

And are stores really going to accept a ghetto handwritten code? I suspect not.

@starletta8 I just sent you an email to help out with what I can! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Thanks Diana! I hope things won't go OOS too fast!

I still didn't get my code, for some reason, I didn't get any Sephora email for a while.. nothing for the blackfriday sale or cybermonday (and yes I opt in for email and yes I check my junk emails as well)  I red that I have to be patient and wait until the end of the day tomorrow but if the sale starts tomorrow morning, I know from experience of other years, some items get sold out very fast, so that dosen't let me the same chance to get what I want.... I wold like to get my code pretty pretty please Sephora 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Hi Marieno,

I'm sorry that you haven't received any emails recently. It appears that you have been unsubscribed from our emails. I subscribed you back, so that you receive our future promotions. If you need help with the current promotion, please call us at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) (U.S. or Canada) so that we can assist you further. 

Thank you AnnaBT 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

Hello Sephora, i am still waiting to receive my VIB reward card for this year, i have always received the reward card in mail or email. but for some reason, i do not receive it this year, and i would really want to have it to purchase one of my favorite foundation, please help me:D:D thankssssssss :DD:D:D:D:D:D:

As always, Tx Randee....~KAM

If I have a store credit card & shop in store, can I use both?

I should have worded that differently. It's a gift card, a store credit. Not a credit card for the store 😉 I made a return without a receipt & got one of those white "store credit" cards & they can't be used on-line. 

Yes! You can use both in store, it won't be a problem 🙂 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

So you're telling me that I can't pay with gift cards that I got for my birthday if I want to use the rewards card?? 

You can but you will need to call us to place the order by phone 🙂 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Okay, thank you! Sorry for the silly question!!

Thanks! Still waiting on my $25 coupon...

in the same boat, waiting for my coupon and starting to get anxious if it is ever going to come.

Will the emails be going out soon?

In response to:

"I just became a VIB / VIB Rouge, can I get the $20 / 25 Reward Card instead of the $15 / 20?

Yes, please call us at 1-877-737-4672 so a representative can verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday."

I became VIB Rouge at the beginning of November during the 20% off sale and I only received the $20 VIB card. I called the 1-877-737-4672 number and the representative told me I couldn't receive the $25 VIB Rouge card. This FAQ may need to be updated with the correct information.

Hi Kristiewin, 

I'm verifying this for both you and philliesphan13- will report back when i hear! 🙂 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
1 Reply
testing