cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

2013 Chic Week Promotion for Beauty Insiders: FAQs

What is Chic Week?
Chic Week is a special promotion offering 15% off all merchandise purchases for Beauty Insiders from April 12th – April 21st. To kickoff Chic Week, Very Important Beauty Insiders (V.I.B.s) can attend a special Preview Party at their local store on April 11th. VIBs can redeem the promotion from April 11th – April 22nd.

V.I.Bs will receive an email on 4/9 inviting them to the preview. If you are a V.I.B. and have not received the email please log into the V.I.B. only section on BeautyTalk, on or after 4/9/2013.

Click here for your VIB invite> http://seph.me/10Qywgb

If you are a Beauty Insider and you have not received the email please log into the BI section on BeautyTalk on or after 4/12/2013.

(please check back here on 4/12 for the link)

What will be offered at the Preview Party?
V.I.Bs will receive the below benefits on 4/11:
• The first to shop: an extra day to save 15% before everyone else, online and in stores
• VIBs may bring a friend to get the discount too
• A SEPHORA Tote to take home PLUS a Sample Bag of 8 samples! (Available in stores ONLY)
• Spring makeup lessons at The Beauty Studio
• Face Time with our Experts and Brands

What time does the VIB Preview Party begin?
The Preview Party is happening all day on April 11th during your local store’s regular business hours. Check out our store locator for hours and locations: https://bit.ly/sephorastores

What does the VIB Preview Party tote look like?
The tote is about a 12”x10.5”x4.x striped laminated canvas bag. It is only available for V.I.B. clients with a purchase at the April 11th event while supplies last and can only be redeemed once per client.

Is the discount available at Sephora inside jcpenney stores?
The 15% off discount can be redeemed but all preview party perks may not be available at Sephora inside jcpenney stores.

Is the discount available with Canadian orders?
The 15% off discount is available in US and Canada stores but it not available with Canadian checkout online. We do reserve offers for our Canadian clients, so make sure to check our Canadian offers page for exclusives.> http://seph.me/10DzNG5

Can I redeem the 15% off offer more than once?
Absolutely! The offer can be redeemed multiple times through April 21st for Beauty Insiders and through April 22nd for VIB’s.

Can my friend attending the VIB Preview Event with me redeem the 15% off offer more than once?
The 15% off offer for (non-Beauty Insider) friends at the VIB Preview Event can only be redeemed during the event.

Are there any exclusions to the offer?
The offer is not valid on purchases of Gift Cards or eGift Certificates, towards previous purchases and may not be combined with any other offers.

What if I’m not a Beauty Insider?
Beauty Insider is free and easy to sign up. Become a Beauty Insider to redeem the 15% off promotion. Learn more about the Beauty Insider program at any Sephora store or online at http://seph.me/10CbCHW

Re: 2013 Chic Week Promotion for Beauty Insiders: FAQs

Is it expected or anticipated that the totes with the samples for VIBs will run out at some point on the 11th?  I don't get off work until around 6:30pm, so I won't be able to make it over to my Sephora until then.  I'm going to be slightly peeved if they run out before the end of the night on the 11th, since there aren't many VIB exclusive rewards.

Luckily I was able to snag one of those Origins eye creams (and I guess they sold out fast), but I feel that as VIBs we shouldn't have to 'beat the rush' to get what should be an automatic reward for being a VIB.

Sorry Feline5190.

The promotional bags will be available during the event only and will be available while supplies last!

❤️ Melissa

I am so thankful that the VIB even will start in the morning of april 11th  and continue for a while, unlike before when it would be starting at night on thursday & through out the weekend...

Plus to make it all better i just received my VIB invite in the mail ! yaaaayyyyy me 🙂

THANK YOU SEPHORA!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm excited, but the only Sephora i'm close to is inside JCP. And it's a bummer that i won't get any samples 😞 But oh well.

The girl at the sephora inside JCP near me said they would be handing out totes with samples. Have you tried calling your store and asking them?

Oh i hope my local sephora does! I'll have to call! Thanks for the suggestion.

YAY!  I'm definitely going to stock up on my skincare and essentials like foundation and primers. Of course, I will also have to buy something fun  like nail polish and lipcolor.  Ohhh and add another Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder to my collection and ...I think I'm in trouble. LOL

Thank you!! This sounds like trouble to my wallet! So excited!!!

Exciting!! I'm super happy that they are giving us tote bags AND samples this year! Last year it was up to the stores as to whether or not samples were given, so some VIBs got a nice haul and others left empty handed. I think I'm going to invest in some Bumble and Bumble...haircare is probably the one area that my beauty stash is lacking!

So excited!

Thanks for posting this helpful thread! 

@JaDoreCouture The totes are just for the VIBs 🙂

Does the friend get a Sephora tote as well?

i was wondering this as well... my VIB friend just invited me to the event earlier today and i was curious if the friends get the tote with samples too.

Anonymous Insider

@JaDoreCouture & @roxystar4 - 

The VIB Tote is only available for V.I.B. clients with a purchase at the April 11th event while supplies last and can only be redeemed once per client.  While guests will be able to take advantage of the discount, they will not receive the tote.  Sorry ladies!

xo, Mia

Sounds so awesome! Can't wait! 😄

Anonymous Insider

So excited for this!

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • Screen Shot 2013-04-07 at 10.19.08 PM.png
  • swfupload_2098682408074584742.jpg
testing