20% OFF or $20 OFF $50

violalea

20% OFF or $20 OFF $50

[ Edited ]

So I have seen a few questions about these 2 sales, which one is better and here what I think:

It depends.

If you only need to spend $50 then wait till December cause you get $20 off $50 so you would spend only $30. For 20% off $50 only save you $10, so you would spend $40.

If you spend $100 then: 20% off would take down to $80. And $20 off would also take down to $80. So if you spend $100, either way would be the same.

But if you spend lets say $150 then 20% off, you would only pay $120. And $20 off you would need to spend $150-$20=$130 total.

So, it really depends,

If you spend $50, then use the $20 off $50.

If you spend $100, doesnt matter.

If you spend more than $100, then use the 20% off.

Hope it helped my lovely BBFFs. Have fun shopping!

***** For REGULAR BIs, last year they got $15 OFF $50 ****

katrinatia

Re: 20% OFF or $20 OFF $50

How come I never received $20 off $50 and I'm a VIB for years??!!

Koofa

(0) Hearts

Well, I'm poor & jobless. Gonna have to say au revoir to this sale & hold off 'til the $20 off (Guess I'll save it for the Naked 3?). Why can't my birthday come BEFORE Christmas? :smileysad:

Kyndra

(0) Hearts

I don't even know what to get with this 20% off coupon! There isn't much I want ...maybe I'll do some Christmas shopping or something. Anyone have any product suggestions I should give a try?

marydiva

$20 off $50 is actually 40% off. :smileyhappy: 

Which is an AMAZING deal. People would be crazy not to do the Decemeber sale, even if they already particpated in the Novemeber sale. 

vy137163

(0) Hearts

Aww I wish I had even the option of choosing, I'm not a VIB yet :/. Does anyone have a spare VIB code? It would be greatly appreciated!

fabsab

(0) Hearts

thanks! very helpful for a student with expensive taste, who needs to budget 

violalea

(0) Hearts

You are welcome!

minicake

(0) Hearts

Was there an email for the sale in December? I'm having problems with the emails. I used to live in Canada and despite having changed everything on my profile to the us address I keep getting Canadian emails.

PoisonLipgloss

(0) Hearts

The 20% codes we got are also good for 20 off 50 if we save them? I'm sure I missed something....

Britlee303

(0) Hearts

No, they are 2 separate offers. Every year they have 20% off in November and $20 off of $50 in December

BeautyLove02

(0) Hearts

It won't let me reply to you shortstuff...but YAYY!!! I know what I'm asking Santa for :smileywink:

shortstuff07

(0) Hearts

Bizarre, but agreed!  So grabbing that one release night!

BeautyLove02

(0) Hearts

Wait...there's a Naked 3 coming out?!

shortstuff07

UD confirmed, we are getting Naked 3!!!!

Probably in December or so.

beethousand

(0) Hearts

I think I'm going to clear out my loves during this sale, and hopefully Naked 3 will be out for me to use my $20 off $50. If not, I'm sure I'd be able to find something else to buy!

jennypoke

(0) Hearts

I'm kind of glad I didn't know about this before because the Laura Mercier Artist's Palette is now "permanently out of stock".  Not saying I won't be taking advantage of the 20 off 50 though :smileyhappy:

grilledchz

(0) Hearts

I see it's out of stock. Is it really permanent? I was hoping to wait until naked 3 and decide between the two, but I might have to make a frantic call to my local store to put one on hold. 

How can you tell the difference between temporarily out of stock and permanently out?

Missie772

OR... you can do what I am doing and do BOTH the VIB sale and the coupon Sephora sends out in December! :smileyvery-happy:

I spent a lot during the F&F and also today for the VIB/VIBR sale... and most likely a little bit more over the weekend.

But I am saving 2 items for the $20 off $50 sale because they equal to $56 total (they are both permanent so there should be no fear that it will sell out!).

JenBlush

I am doing the same! i bought a little something on the F&F because i was in NEED! then the rest i bought today! Then next month I will most likely buy again! Especially since i'm most likely going to have a $50 gift card from my cash back that i have earned!

mimibel

This is good news, I did not see the $20 off $50. A couple of out of stock things might be back by then. *happy dance*

Penaloza1

That would be amazing.We NEED our products.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 42 replies
  • 36 hearts
  • 38 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • mberteig
    • marydiva
    • sahararex
    • lylysa
    • roxystar4