violalea

20% OFF or $20 OFF $50

[ Edited ]

So I have seen a few questions about these 2 sales, which one is better and here what I think:

It depends.

If you only need to spend $50 then wait till December cause you get $20 off $50 so you would spend only $30. For 20% off $50 only save you $10, so you would spend $40.

If you spend $100 then: 20% off would take down to $80. And $20 off would also take down to $80. So if you spend $100, either way would be the same.

But if you spend lets say $150 then 20% off, you would only pay $120. And $20 off you would need to spend $150-$20=$130 total.

So, it really depends,

If you spend $50, then use the $20 off $50.

If you spend $100, doesnt matter.

If you spend more than $100, then use the 20% off.

Hope it helped my lovely BBFFs. Have fun shopping!

***** For REGULAR BIs, last year they got $15 OFF $50 ****

Yuhan

Re: 20% OFF or $20 OFF $50

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Does anyone know how often does sephora have the $15 off %50 sale? I missed out on this one cause my computer was broken. :smileysad:

sugarluvv

(0) Hearts

Once a year 

mstars

(0) Hearts

I used my on the 7 but received one today online can I still use it ???

miabt

@mstars - The Rewards Cards can only be used once. The email is the just a reminder to use it, in case you havent already :smileywink: Sorry for the confusion!!

xo, Mia

KSpinks

(0) Hearts

does anyone have a spare coupon that they might not use?

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Hey, KSpinks, unfortunately the promo code is individual based and Beauty Insider members can't ask for another members code. Check out the below thread for full info explained by myself, Beautytester, and one of the Sephora Mods, Diana:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Anyone-have-a-spare-20-off-50-code-to-share-please/m-...

sahararex

(0) Hearts

I used mine to buy the naked 3 palette. Making it only $32 Woo-Hoo!

mynameisangee

(0) Hearts

I've just became a VIB a few weeks ago. I see some American bloggers had gotten their $20 off $50 coupons in the mail for the Dec 4 - 16, but I still haven't gotten anything in the mail. Does this promo applies to Canadian VIBs as well? Thank you!

KayyLynn

(0) Hearts

If I am not mistaken you would have had to have qualified for VIB by the end of December 2012 to get the perks in 2013. If you just qualified this year (2013) you will receive all the perks in 2014. Since they seem to give out this coupon each year you should get it next Dec if they continue this promotion. I hope that makes sense?

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I don't think that's accurate. I saw a mod post on FB that as long as you reached VIB, or signed up to be a BI by December 3rd you should still get either a $15 or $20 off GC. 

@mynameisangee call the Sephora 800 number. They should be able to issue you one over the phone, or place your order on the phone. 

MGJM

(0) Hearts

and I saw a mod that posted that it was by November 30th...who knows...

tinderella

(0) Hearts

In canada too? I've never gotten this.....been VIB for a few years now....

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Yes it should be for Canada too except we can only redeem the 20$ off coupon in-store.

mimibel

(0) Hearts

Another factor to consider is what will be in stock or restocked. I'm kicking myself for waiting to get a couple of things that might not be restocked in time or indeed at all, for the $20 off $50. I'd have been better off just picking them up them during 20% off. 

makeupbyashley

(0) Hearts

Is this sale just for vib and rouge ?? 

ftunecukie

(0) Hearts

Please advise when this $20 off $50 purchase will start in December? Will it be only in store or online too?  Thank you!!

txmommyofboys

I will be getting something I'm sure at Decembers sale lol. Thanking about Rosy Tan quit from Dior.....or Naked 3 if  it is out by then. 

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

Rosy Tan is nice looking :smileyhappy: Im thinking Earthen Reflections or Golden Flower (maybe my husband can get one of these for me for christmas)!

inkstainedmeg

(0) Hearts

is it only $20 off 50, or is it $20 off each $50 you spend? (I apologize if this is a dumb question, I've never seen this sale before).

mberteig

It was only $20 off a single $50 purchase, this is 40% off, so is a better deal if you are only spending $50.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 42 replies
  • 36 hearts
  • 38 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • mberteig
    • marydiva
    • sahararex
    • lylysa
    • roxystar4