Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

IMG_1249.JPG

IMG_1250.JPG

IMG_1251.JPG

@heartsmyfaceEverything about this look and you is perfection! I especially love your hair.

By the way, I've heard amazing things about the Babydoll mascara. Do you enjoy it?

@KatieJiang Babydoll is my absolute favourite mascara and has been for quite some time!  My second favourite is L'oreal telescopic which is similar but dries harder on your lashes.  

I need to repurchase babydoll, inlove that mascara. Man, this sucks about the last 4 shades in the palette 😞 i always use a primer but thats cause i have oily leads and anything i put on creases if i dont donthat

@Blackwhiskey  I'm going to try without primer though after washing my face of today's look my eyelids are stained red even after using a primer so i'm scared of having permanent shadow for a couple days,lol.  The last palette that stained my lids was the Electric palette.  

Love these corally colours with your hair!

@heartsmyface I love how you coordinated your eyes and hair color. 

I dunno guys.  I really really like the colors and I would have bought the palette and never returned it anyways, but the darker shades take a bit of work to blend out.  They don't evenly distribute colour naturally so include an extra minute of blending in your daily routine. They do work much better with a primer than without.  

Anyways, not feeling my look today but I wanna get back into the habit of posting. Cheers! 

@heartsmyface - I love your look and your hair!  Thanks for the info about the Heat palette and that the darker colors stain.  I'm on the fence about getting this palette.  I finally had the chance to swatch yesterday.  I still like the colors for me; I'm just not sure about an entire 12-color palette of these colors for me.

Yesterday, I decided to dye my hair pink. So needless to say, I want to bathe in pink now. 

I used 

Urban Decay x Jean Michel Basquiat Tenant palette 

Sephora Pro Pigment editorial palette  

Kat Von D everlasting liquid lipstick and ink liner in shade "Woolf" 

Cozzette crystal eyeshadow in "halite" 

Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade in "taupe" and clear brow gel 

Wet n Wild Mega Glo highlighter in "the sweetest bling" 

Kat Von D Alchemist palette "(pink) opal"

C24B5BBC-8C7F-4679-8284-39B3FAFA8FAF.jpg

46AF4BD2-90B1-4F74-9977-F2C77EB48C2B.jpg

Omg I'm in love!!! Do you have an makeup IG I'd love to follow. This is gorgeous

Love all the pink @katgoulding!

I'm in love! @katgoulding

Hi guys! Thought I'd play with my Urban Decay Naked Heat palette again today, here's another look, this one leans more towards the smokey eye. Again, this was a free gift but it doesn't sway my honest opinion and I have to say I am truly impressed with this palette. I love it, the colors are obviously pigmented and they blend excellently. 

Eyes:

UD Naked Heat - En Fuego, Cayenne, He Devil, Sauced, Chaser, Ounce, Scorched, and Ember. 

Marc Jacobs  Highliner  - Peri(dot)

Eyeko Sport Mascara Waterproof

Lorac eyeliner

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow powder - Granite

Face- 

Illamasqua white base foundation

Hard Candy setting powder

Becca highlighter - Pearl

Lips - 

Milani Amore Matte Lip Cream - Covet

SAM_3351.JPGSAM_3352.JPGSAM_3356.JPG

How are you getting the last four to blend?  I'm  starting to wonder if I have a dud here:/ They go on really patchy and I have to fight them to make them do what I want. 😞

heartsmyface wrote:

How are you getting the last four to blend?  I'm  starting to wonder if I have a dud here:/ They go on really patchy and I have to fight them to make them do what I want. 😞

Im using either of the lightest shades in the crease area or near the edge of the strongest color, i am also using the fluffy partnofnthe ud brush and using circular motions. Try picking a color similar to the one youre trying to blend and nlending the cornersnout with that. Im sorry if its a dud though 😞

This is a really beautiful look!

@Blackwhiskey you are seriously an artist! every time you post a look, i'm so inspired to play with eyeshadow. i'm loving the lip too- so 90's!

@Blackwhiskey - I love your eye look!  Your entire look is awesome!  The lipstick coordinates perfectly with your eye colors.

@Blackwhiskey I like the variety of products used, you really branch out.

@Blackwhiskey  I absolutely love this look! You are so fierce and gorgeous Heart

8 Replies
testing