michellep101

whats ur holy grail item??

(0) Hearts

whats your number 1 item u cannot live without?

officegal

Re: whats ur holy grail item??

(0) Hearts

I have to say it's Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation for me.  I bought it for the third time after a loooooong search for the perfect foundation.  It's the perfect medium coverage satin finish for my oily skin.  Sunny Beige matches my skin EXACTLY.

pocketvenus

(0) Hearts

I would have to say a good eyelash curler can make all the difference.

daecii

(0) Hearts

A great lipstick. If your wearing full makeup then it finishes your look. If you have to run out of the house and have no time, do what I do. Grab a pair of sunglasses and throw on your favorite shade of gloss or lipstick and no one knows your not competely made up! And so many have spf in them now that it's great for everyday wear.

madridista7

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Definitely foundation. I still haven't found my "holy grail" foundation yet, though. But I love foundation, especially because my skin is so uneven in colouration. 

Mascara, too, just because I feel like mascara really opens up your eyes and makes a huge difference.

Jillie

Thats a tough one. I have a few that I find "holy grail" items. 

I have to say the number one thing I absolutely LOVE and use everyday and use religiously is my Clarisonic PLUS. It is amazing, and I love love love it. Plus it has helped with my acne (which I know it doesn't claim to do, but for me it has helped!) and it has helped with the way my skin feels and looks. 

I know you asked for one but the other 2 I absolutely feel are my holy grail items are: Sunscreen (Josie Maran 44+ or Neutrogena SPF) and Make Up Forever HD foundation... LOVE IT. 

pinkyy13

(0) Hearts

I know this is silly but Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. I have dry skin and if I dont use this after I wash my face it feel dry and tight --> as if I've had a face lift...and not in a good way. haha

katie1724

(0) Hearts

Sunscreen! And, for cosmetics...Smashbox Halo (nearly a tie with Too Faced Lash Injection).

: )

anaa

I would have to say the Clarisonic Mia, because it has ma...

I would have to say the Clarisonic Mia, because it has made such a difference in my skin that I don't think the other products and makeup that I use would work as well if I stopped using it..

oliviabt

Re: I would have to say the Clarisonic Mia, because it has ma...

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@anaa - Oooh, good one! I LOVE my Mia! Not only does it make my skin look great, it actually feels like a relaxing face massage to me. I look forward to using it every day. :smileyhappy:

XO,
Olivia
anaa

Re: I would have to say the Clarisonic Mia, because it has ma...

Me too!  I like it so much I bought one for my daughter and she loves it too.  It's an awesome product.

azsephorajunkie

Hands down, the Urban Decay Naked Eye Palette, it is simp...

Hands down, the Urban Decay Naked Eye Palette, it is simply amazing, and makes life in the morning much easier.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • oliviabt
    • katie1724
    • Jillie
    • officegal
    • anaa
    • pocketvenus