thesupergirl

subscription box list BT Edition

[ Edited ]

So a lot of people ask about subscription boxes and we tell them which ones we like and about the blogs that have lists of all the subscription boxes. But I got to thinking why not have a list here on BT?  

So I'm start one! I'll update it every chance I get. Feel free to pm me or comment below any subscription that I have left out

BEAUTY

IPSY $10

Birchbox $10 

Wantable $36

Glossybox $21

BEAUTY box 5 $12

BEAUTY bar sample society $15

Blush mystery beauty box $24.95

New beauty test tube $38.90

BEAUTY army $12

Petit vour $15

Korean memebox prices varies

Boxycharm $21Marc Jacobs beauty now has their own site - for anyone looking for sephora alternatives, they just sent me an email. Typical free ship at $50 applies

E.L.F. BEAUTY bundle 19.99+ shipping ships every 8 weeks

BEAUTY DNA $25

NAILS

Julep mavens $19.99

Color me monthly $7 

Square hue $14.99 + shipping and handling

FOOD 

Naturebox $20

Lovewithfood $12

Graze $6

Amoda tea $22

MENS 

Birchbox man $20 

CANADIAN 

Top box $10

Luxebxes ( beauty,fashion , home etc,)

Popsugar must have $39.95 

Fabfitfun $49.99 ships every 3 months

Wine

Club wine  $39.99 + shipping

Tasting room by lot 18 $84.49

Zagat wine club $89

meecheroo

Re: subscription box list BT Edition

(0) Hearts

Does anyone have a good experience with Memebox? I'm confused by the site. Is it a subscription box site? I don't see where you subscribe monthly?

mollybb

(0) Hearts

It's not a subscription, you just buy boxes whenever you want.

meganlisa

(0) Hearts

I have ordered from Memebox once.  But…I really loved two of the products I got (and one I reordered from ebay at $13 including shipping from Korea…a face primer/complexion evener).  It seems more skin care oriented so if you're in to that then it's worthwhile.  I am.  And you order box by box.  My big mistake was not searching promotions pre-ordering.  From what I understand there is almost always a $5 off coupon available…which I found and used for my second order.  That second box hasn't arrived yet.

Hope that helps!

SoulDancer

There is a  Conscious Box that offers different types of natural, gmo free products and has 3 categories: Classic, Vegan, Gluten-Free. You can sign up to try it for a year at 16.95 a box, you can try it for 6 months @ 17.95 a box, you can try it for 3 month at 18.95 a box or you can buy it for 19.95 a box at a time. The boxes contain snack foods, beauty products and cleaning supplies that are sustainable and fair trade.

LCResz

Just got my FabFitFun Spring Box, great value for the price! Over $200 in items all for $45. I am in love with the Kai perfume and I cannot wait to try all of the other products. The only thing I am really scratching my head over is the turband but only because I am not big on head accessories lol.

image.jpg

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Oooo I've been contemplating ordering this for a while, but I'm kind of bummed it's not more "fit" oriented. I'm a workout at home kind of girl, so equipment & DVD's are always welcome :smileywink: 

LCResz

Here's what the turband looks like in all of its glory:

image.jpgAnd here is the blurb from the website for the turband:

THIS TURBAND MARRIES TWO OF OUR FAVORITE PRINTS, CHERRIES & POLKADOTS. NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR THIS ONE!

*Handmade with happy fingers in sunny Los Angeles.
*Lined with wire so that turban is bendable and adjustable.

FancyPantzy

[ Edited ]

LCResz

FYI: Kai Perfume Oil: $48; Cover FX SPF Protection Primer: $38; Merrithew Mini Stability Ball and DVD: $28.94; Dermasuri Deep Exfoliating Mitt: $19.99; Cult Gaia Turband: $48; Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo Invisible Spray: $25; Level Naturals Shower Bombs: $7.99; The Better Chip Spinach and Kale with Sea Salt: $1.99. I am so happy I bit the bullet and got this, since everything is full size!

AlwaysGlamorous

I've never even heard of "FabFitFun"! Is this your first box or have you had others? 

LCResz

This was my first box with them, I only got it because I have been dying to try Kai but it is so expensive for a tiny rollerball. However, for the regular price of the Kai perfume oil I pretty much got everything else for free! I just did the Merrithew workout DVD that was included with the mini exercise ball, very gentle and perfect for me since I love yoga and Pilates.

AlwaysGlamorous

I really have never seriously considered the subscription boxes until this one! Thank you for sharing with us and being so detailed :smileyhappy: I love pilates too!! Just about to sign up for a set of reformer classes! Have you ever use the reformer before?

LCResz

No, @alwaysglamorous, but thanks for giving me something to research this lovely Sunday afternoon :smileyhappy: Oh, and if you have AmazonPrime I highly recommend you check out Yoga for Health with Jenny Contreras, I love her flow!

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

I just wanted to let everything know I'm going to try and update this before I go to work.

Also I'm going to start putting on the list is where do they ship, do the only ship to US  or are they also shipping to Canada.

I hope this will be useful to everyone!

4nnmarie

There's a beauty box for natural and cruelty free items called Goodebox I'm thinking about joining, it's $18 a month or $18 every other month for bimonthly memberships. I've also heard good things about Concious Box, it's a subscription box for natural (and I believe cruelty free) household and food items. It's $19.99 a month or you can save a little with a 3-month or annual subscription.

sparklekai

(0) Hearts

supergirl you really are super to put this all together :smileyhappy:

missabee

unmentioned here- lipfactory and fancybox are on my covet list. Beauty Bar SS is on my list to try. This month I get my first glossybox. We will see how it goes. I have received the last 5 months of ipsy and I am mostly happy. I am kind of easy to please :smileyhappy:

dolceloure

(0) Hearts

I remember there was another one -- New Beauty Test Tube...I want to say it was $29.95+shipping, and it was a a mix of skincare + makeup. I remember hearing a lot about it maybe one or two years ago, but not so much anymore. Has anyone had experience with this subscription?

Geminichilde

(0) Hearts

There is a new box that I just subscribed to Beauty DNA $25/month.

Also Amoda Tea $12/month and Club W (wine yes!) $39 + $6 flat rate shipping.

IAmLadyLiterary

The Vegan Cuts Beauty Box is one of my favourites for cruelty free makeup!  It is $19.95 a month and shipping is free in the US and only $8 in Canada.  I love it!  There is also a snack box with all vegan treats, same prices.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 38 replies
  • 41 hearts
  • 23 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • dolceloure
    • crayzeeRN
    • sangova
    • SoulDancer