Shanney54

just wanted to say thank you!

I have been on BT off and on for a while, but I never really said much on here. For the past two years or so I've mainly watched makeup videos on YouTube, and while they're fun to watch I had a hard time finding new products that worked for me. It was easier to learn techniques by watching the videos, but I was dissapointed in most of the makeup and skincare that I bought.

So, I come here to BT and it's completely different! From hearing great reviews I have tried the Korres wild rose buff cleanser & sleeping facial, Nars eye primer, Marc Jacobs highliner, and Origins charcoal mask. They are all wonderful! My skin has not looked this good in years!

I have had a great time on here the past few months and just wanted to say thank you! I hope BT stays like this for a long time!

alisy2

Re: just wanted to say thank you!

(0) Hearts

feels good to be beautiful

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@Shanney54- I'm so glad you feel BT is such a great place. All the girls and advice that is given is some of the best you'll find anywhere and we all want you to feel like you've been here forever and we're all here for each other no matter what. :heart:

anaa

Welcome and glad you are having fun and learning new stuff!

candacebt

You have no idea how happy this comment makes me. :smileyhappy: Welcome to our community! We're so glad to have you, and even more glad that you're getting excellent advice (but not at all surprised; on top of being rank #enablers, our BT'ers know their stuff!).

Best,

Candace

Shanney54

Oh, wow! I was not expecting all of this! Thank you for the kind words! :smileyvery-happy: I plan to be more active on BT and be the enabler I know that I can be. lol

roxystar4

Shanney54, this was such a nice post to read. BT is a great place to share and learn about great products :smileyhappy:

PoesRevy

Glad you are here :heart:

jozkid

Cheers!

Missie772

Beauty Talk enables us to buy so much stuff we would have never thought about and we end up loving it! Cheers- let's keep this up! :smileyhappy:

knadala

What a sweet comment :smileyhappy:

green71191

<3

danimazz

Welcome!

I was a long time reader before I became a contributor.  It's a great community to be part of :smileyhappy:

quotidianus

Here, here! :heart:

m3rma1d

Yay!

Urbie

Glad to have you here, Shanney54!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats