sephoramusthave

fave drugstore brands

What are your favorite drugstore brands? I love Burts Bees, Blistex, Nivea and Milani products :smileyvery-happy:

a2z1

Re: fave drugstore brands

(0) Hearts

I would say Maybelline Great Lash mascara, have used it for a long time! Have not tryed Eos lip balms yet but have been wanting to! :smileysurprised:)

manniface

(0) Hearts

I totaly agree with the EOS lip balms- summer fruit is my fave! I am obsessed with wet-n-wild blush, they are fantasticly pigmented and less than $3! I also love Revlon for foundation and powder. Their new nearly naked powder is fantastic and so smooth. 

AWest86

(0) Hearts

After using Tarte and Smashbox foundations for a while I recently started using ELF (from Target) Foundation and love it!

rainbow781

(0) Hearts

My favorite drugstor brands would have to be:

eos! I don't know what I would do without my eos lip balms! they are the best!

Nexxus. The perfect product for my hair! Just as good as any extremely expensive brand, in my opinion at least.

tama1924

Simple Skin Care :-) loveee loveee thier lineee :-) 

elnxio

NYX!! Their blushes are the best! 

fran11

Everytime I go to Ulta I set out to pick up a NYX blush because I have heard they are great....then I get overwhelmed, can't make a decision and I walk away! Lol. Next time I am not leaving without one!

elnxio

(0) Hearts

you must not leave without one! theyre actually having a buy 1 get 1 half off sale right now on the blushes (and other NYX products)!

Nadan

Sonia Kashuk lip crayon, first lip crayon I tried and I love so I'm sticking with it. :smileyhappy:

MoreGun89

Hmm, Lip Smackers and Neutrogena....And Lubriderm if I'm freshly inked >.>

beautylovingirl

YAY! Lipsmackers! >.<

dcbrunette

Coolest thread ever!  Here's my 2 cents:

Maybelline has absolutely the best mascaras out there - regardless of price.  Their Lash Discovery is amazing,  love Full and Soft too.  I always go back to these after I try other high-end brands. 

Nivea lip balm (in the blue tube, kiss of..softness?  something like that) will change your life.

Sonia Kushak brushes are fab.  I also like the ecco tools ones. Ecco has a great travel set that is $7 or so at Target.  Will blow your mind.

Neutrogena is great for face cleanser.  And I swear by Clean and Clear daily face scrub.  Just enough exfolliant without being too harsh.

Finally, Pantene for shampoo and conditioner, Garnier smoothing milk to help with straightening, John Frieda volume spray works wonders on my hair.  And Elnet by L'Oreal is the best hairspray on earth!!

kaye123

I love this! There are so many amazing things that you can find at the drugstore. Revlon for lip products and nail polish, Neutrogena for foundation and their daytime moisturizers, Physicians Formula for mineral powders and bronzers, wet n wild for eyeshadows, Maybelline for cream shadows, oh I could go on!

lalalaura3

Rimmel, Neutrogena, Cetaphil, Aquaphor, RoC, Olay.

18psu55

I loooove Sonia Kashuk. Her concealer quad is amazing. I also like L'Oreal for mascara and liquid liner. Still haven't really found a company that makes eyeshadows up to my liking which is my true makeup obsession. Love Sally Hansen for nail products!

smartmint

Maybelline New York, Lip smackers, Revlon, And Loreal. But really just Maybelline New York. I love thier eyeshadows!

officegal

I have a strange fondness for L'Oreal while I won't even look at CoverGirl. It mostly has to do with the high quality of the True Match liquid foundation, but I've found most of L'Oreal products to be pretty good quality. They also change things up regularly enough that I don't feel bored with them.

katie1724

[ Edited ]

Neutrogena for sunscreen and facial cleansers, and for cosmetics, I like Revlon lipstick and L'Oréal (in general). I also love La Roche-Posay skincare, which is technically available in drugstores, even though it's a bit higher end.

Oh -- and my absolute favorite lip balm is Labello (which is the exact same thing as certain Nivea lip balms; both are owned by Beiersdorf).

I also love Bonne Belle lipsmackers!

: )

xoxcharlottexox

Neutrogena sunscreen, and their Lip Soother lip glosses. and also LipSmackers lip balms!! I've used them since I was little, lol.  I really like cotton candy and bubblegum, along with strawberry. [When I was younger (like under 10) I seriously had one lip balm of every flavor they had, I always got big sets and stuff! I remember having a set of all the soda lip balms, even though I wasn't even allowed to drink soda, lol! But yeahh I had waaaay too many!]

xoxo, Charlotte

sephoramusthave

[ Edited ]

I havent used drugstore makeup in awhile....but recently I've really been loving Rimmel London. I have the stay matte setting powder in transparent. Its amazing and I've hit pan on it, lasts all day, and its $2.99 at Target. I also have the stay glossy lipgloss in always lovely and I use this almost everyday! I adore the formula, its not sticky AT ALL, super moisturizing! Its sheer but not transparent and looks amazing on its on or layered over lipstick. I find that when I am wearing a more drying lipstick that just adding this gloss on top makes everything more moisturizing/comfortable to wear. I'm super impressed with this brand, I tried it because of Tanya Burr's rave review on it (youtube, check her out, shes amazing!). And Rimmel London one of the few drugstore brands that still has *drugstore prices*, meaning that you can find things for 5 bucks or less. I'm sick of seeing $15 drugstore items, for that price I can get high end stuff (CCO's!! sephora sale section? sephora collection?) thats better quality. And I really love my Loreal Voluminous mascara!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 28 replies
  • 63 hearts
  • 26 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • officegal
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • tallwoman
    • xoxcharlottexox