Your Points

Don't be shy! I want to know how many Sephora points you have banked up. I currently have 1229 points. I find it kind of embarrassing when they tell me how many points I have, I spend WAY too much money at Sephora! lol.

Re: Your Points

I have 9553, and am patiently (read: impatiently) waiting to snag a European trip. 

I really hope they bring that back for the people who have accumulated that many points.  Having the trip to Paris and then making it a trip to Pennsylvania (I think?) just seems wrong!  Not talking about the company or perks of either trip, only referring to location!

(0) Hearts

At the moment I have 1,161; but I know I'll be getting more this next week. UD Smoky and Bite Frozen Berries are released on Thursday and Friday, so that's at least another 100 right there, lol Smiley Very Happy This last point thing I also managed to snag the Kat Von D perk, so that was 1,000 points out of my account. I miss the old 500 point perks, back when you could get full-sized Benefit products and fancy jewelry. Smiley Sad

I have just over 900 at the moment, though I will probably grab the Fresh perk and be down to 400ish.

I had over 3000 in March, but I introduced my mother in law to high end makeup (which is good because the lady deserves some pampering) and have since been redeeming for many 100 point perks for her to try out. The 100 point cologne minis are what really got me as both of us prefer masculine fragrances. Smiley Very Happy

I've yet to see them roll out any mega point perks that are interesting to me, so mainly I just hang on to my points.

(0) Hearts

1,537! I redeem some here and there, but I am still waiting for a 500pt perk or something else that really catches my eye and is worth it to me to redeem the rest.

(0) Hearts

I've gotten up to over 700 but just spent some on that lipstick tote bag in the reward bin! Lol! So right now I have 485... And no its not embarrassing because it shows how much I love Sephora! LOL!

(0) Hearts

4630 points.  It's rare that there is a reward that I redeem as a lot of them you can get for free with promo codes.  However, the best 100pt perk for me was the Solid Cleanser and the Marc Jacobs Gel liner in black, I redeemed a few of those.

305. I like samples. I think the most I ever had was a little over 600.

I have 7033 and I have redeemed once for the 500 point Marc Jacobs reward.  I am waiting for the next extraordinary reward perks.  I was up for the release in May but I was new to Sephora and I had no clue.  I joined when the triple point promotion for fragrance was happening for Mother's Day.

I think it took me about two weeks to go from BI to Rouge.  Oh No! I think I'm a point hoarder.  I am waiting for the next point promotion to make a large purchase.  Right now, I only purchase if there is a great deluxe sample code.  Sephora has turned me into a sample hoarder.  I used to throw away samples but now I get so excited for a gwp with deluxe samples.  If do not get a perk, point or sample; I wait before ordering.   

Once I have 10,000 points, I will start redeeming the points over the 10K. 

I'm sitting at 6059 right now. I hoarded them for the last couple years and had saved up 10,000 for the extraordinary rewards (I was hoping to get one of the awesome handbags they usually have at that level), but then was unable to use them on anything - the joys of being Canadian.  I've redeemed for multiple 500 and 100 point perks since then, slowly but surely getting rid of them!

[ Edited ]

I'm just two points shy of 4000. I'm not even a point hoarder intentionally, I just rarely see something that interests me enough to redeem for it. I kind of feel like 100 points = $100 accrued and so the value needs to be more than $10-$15 before I'm going to redeem for a mini. Or it needs to be an item I regularly use and can save for travel use. Not that I ever travel anymore...

I would have been very pleased to redeem points for a couple Atelier Cologne rewards during that nutty rewards release - had I not been sleeping and been completely oblivious to it until after the fact. But more reasonably, I probably would have tried and failed and been worse off for it in my frustration. Because I completely missed out due to my ignorance, I feel pretty indifferent about it. I would rather be indifferent than frustrated any day.

I have 1785.  I used to get a lot of the 100 point perks but I felt like I never used them, so now I hoard, for what?  Who knows!  I have also picked up a couple of the 500's in the past but nothing has really sparked my interest lately!  I have redeemed for 2 Too Faced palettes in the past that I really felt were worth the points.  I would really like to see more perks like that!

[ Edited ]

Oh nostalgia of when point perks were something special...

I remember one of the first 500 point things I redeemed for was a Benefit reward which included a FULL SIZED girl meets pearl, a mini Benetint and Bad Gal Lash mascara. Please bring this back!mmg4p8lEEj1qz4rgp.jpg

YES! This is the one I got like what, 2 years ago? So disappointed in the new 500 perks, they don't even compare to the old ones Smiley Sad

(0) Hearts

If only... Smiley Sad

I have just shy of 1300 points. The last thing worth redeeming for was the Vita Liberata tanning mousse (which i got about 4 of). Other than than everything else is a joke, especially the new fresh reward which is almost identical to the promo they had on about a month ago.

They had too faced palettes as point perks?  

Yup! Years ago and one of them was:

IMG_9584.JPG

IMG_9585.JPG

Yep that's it!!! That was my favorite perk so far!

(0) Hearts

Same here!  I still use mine and it's awesome.

Now that's a good reward.  As time goes on the rewards get worse and worse. I'm not trying to be a downer but it just makes me sad.  When I was new to Sephora a couple years ago I would get excited for the rewards because they were really really good.  Even my boyfriend feels the same way.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments