Your Points

Don't be shy! I want to know how many Sephora points you have banked up. I currently have 1229 points. I find it kind of embarrassing when they tell me how many points I have, I spend WAY too much money at Sephora! lol.

Re: Your Points

(0) Hearts

5026, though I went through a phase of redeeming 500 pt perks quite frequently awhile back

(0) Hearts

248 lol. I would probably be closer to 1000 if I hadn't of redeemed any. 

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

When do you think they'll release the next bonus sets of 2k, 5k, 10k?  Only received an email to lookout for them yet haven't heard anything since.  Hope I didn't miss out.

12070.... A) I spent way too much last year. When Sephora added the feature of showing us what our total spend amount was, I was floored. Talk about a reality check. This year I'm not even 1/2 way to rouge and while I know I'll get there (is it Black Friday, yet) I don't want to go much over $1K. B) I seriously took advantage of the 4X points. I would have been at about 13 or 14K but I did redeem some perks.  I've been way more selective since I learned of the mega rewards so I've intentially been saving for a mega reward. Let's see how thing go! 

Seven points shy of 5000. I haven't been saving up for any of the big rewards, and to tell you the truth, none of them is really singing to me. But I also don't want to use them on the smaller rewards that I'm not all that crazy about either. What I want is a couple of awesome 500 pointers and then the point count will go down!

1205. i haven't redeemed any points in a long time. i don't even know what i'm saving my points for...but i hope it'll end up being worth it lol

(0) Hearts

2041 points! I have my eyes on the UD vault.

[ Edited ]

I have 267 points.  I don't spend much at Sephora, and I also redeem often.  I travel frequently and use deluxe  skincare/sample products on the road, so I redeem the 100-500 point items all the time.  It is very convenient for me.

I doubt I will ever have a large quantity of points even if I save them.  And I have no interest in any of the "extraordinary rewards".

2401 points (that extra point makes me laugh). after seeing some BTers with points in the 5 digits, I hope I get the chance to hold off on spending my points, and one day redeem it for an awesome high-ticket point perk Smiley Very Happy

[ Edited ]

1355 for me Smiley Happy

I have 633....but I just used 500 to get the BB hair oil little set. Thought that was pretty decent. I forget about the points, so they just rack up. 

[ Edited ]

1,038 points :/ I keep trying to save my points but always end up redeeming them for primers. 

[ Edited ]

Me too!  I haven't had to actually buy primer in quite a while lol.  Same for the travel size mascaras.

Being so close but yet so far from 5000 makes me want to keep hoarding unless I see a 1000 or 2000 point reward I just cannot live without. I tend to shop more with manufacturers more than I use to because of the sales they have. So for me points are more difficult to come by and now I don't really shop with Sephora unless they have a points promotion, sale or a promo that I am dying to try.

Currently at 2810 points. I just wanna redeem for something really amazing. Just got an e-vite to redeem 750 points towards a vib event featuring the founders of Atelier Cologne. I'm thinking about it. Especially since it includes a gift bag with a Sephora gift card. However it doesn't specify the gift card amount. I'd be a lil ticked if I gave away 750 for a $20 gift card. 

(0) Hearts

I went to the Bumble and Bumble event last weekend and it was over and beyond what I was expecting as my first Sephora event.  My friend bailed last minute, so I went alone and I still had a blast!  The ladies and gents were so amazing there and made you feel gorgeous!  We received a $10 Sephora gift card as well as what seemed like over $200 in B&B products.  All I have to say is do not regret anything and the events are sooo much fun!!  Hope this helps.  I'd say go!  You won't regret it!!

(0) Hearts

Yes, Trish please let us know!

8665, but I could have been over 10000 ! Sigh, those 500 point perks for the UD pastel palette (picked up two as gifts) and the Kiss, Kiss, Cleanse set were just too cute to pass up! Well, at least the things I want most are 5000 points or less, hope I get something this time around!

I currently have 4629 and I am waiting on about a $130 mail in return. Like so many others on here, I wish that I hadn't of redeemed a couple of 500 point perks. One in particular a Josie Maran perk, the oil made me break out terribly.

Yeah I'm in the same boat.  I'm at 3802 but redeemed for quite a bit this year.  Not sure I'll regret it or not.  I'll just have to wait for the big rewards to come out to see.  Because to me it is a combination of whether I have enough points for something I want AND whether I have any shot of actually getting it.  If they only make a few of each available it seems like my odds of getting anything are slow low anyway.  Which is kind of disappointing.  Knowing how many rouge members have so, so many points they really should be offering higher point value perks more often.  The fact that so many people are hoarding says the 500 pt and 100 pt perks aren't worth it to a lot of people.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments