Your Points

Don't be shy! I want to know how many Sephora points you have banked up. I currently have 1229 points. I find it kind of embarrassing when they tell me how many points I have, I spend WAY too much money at Sephora! lol.

Re: Your Points

and this is one reason why I hoard my points lol :smileywink:

I have 622, and still waiting on my 2x points to arrive. I would have a couple hundred more but I caved and got those Buxom and Formula X point perks. I wanna save mine up. I can't imagine actually having like 5,000 or 10, 000 points though~ that must feel awesome lol.

I currently have 543... I hardly ever spend them on the 500pt perks (never have actually) But every once in a while I will use 100pts if I see something I wanted to try or like.

I have 2970.  That is just after I placed my order for 2x skin care.  I'm saving up for the 5000 and 10,000 point perks.  The last time I was in store the SA told me to hold out because there would be some really cool items this year.  So we will see if I make it to that.  There just haven't been any point perks that I  have wanted to spend my points on.  

I've got 294 on this account and just realized I have over 1400 points on my old account (I really thought I combined them after I got married but I guess not). December wiped me out with the 500 UD, 500 Tarte, and 500 NARS perks. Plus all the 25 days perks. The only one I regret is the Tarte perk... everything has been going into TSBs from that perk.

i have 300 even.  I redeemed quite a few point for the mini perfumes in december :smileyhappy:

I was just at 12 for a while (and feeling very sorry for myself) because I got two 500 point perks around the holidays. Now I'm at 101. :smileyhappy:

i have 1765...i'm not saving them specifically but haven't seen any point perks lately that i i like..i thought about getting the 500 point nars perk when it was around but i didn't think it was worth 500 points!

873! And that's after two 500 pt perks last year and five or six 100 pt perks. 

I'm down to 1001.  I recently redeemed for a 500 pt perk.  I only spend my points when there is something I really want.  I'd like to save then in case Sephora does another big point perk offer again.  :smileyhappy:

[ Edited ]

I have 1724. I'm not trying to save them up or anything, but I just don't like using my points unless it's for a perk that I really like. I think I have only gotten 2 500 point perks ever (a Tarte one last summer and the recent Dior one), but I do get 100 point perks fairly often. I figure that getting 5 great 100 point perks that I love is much better than 1 500 point perk from a great brand but that only has 2 or 3 products that I actually love!

I only have 274, and that's from 2 years worth of shopping. There isn't a Sephora that's conveniently close, so I end up spending way more at Ulta.

I have 3004. I wonder if they will ever do those 5000/10,000 pt perks again. 

I hope they do. I redeemed 2 500 point perks and I think like 4 or 5 100 point perks right before they did that this last year! I was so bummed, I could have gotten something really cool. Unless something has some really awesome products that I love in it, I will keep holding onto my points now on.

I'm wondering the same! If they're in August again, I'll definitely have a shot at a 5000 one.

me too! and if there is a good 10,000 one, then maybe we can split it!

i have 680 right now... i redeemed a bit recently. 

I only have 243 because I just cashed in 500. But it took me FOREVER to get to 500 because I only recently started shopping at Sephora in earnest. :smileyhappy:

1176. I'm hoping for something really good soon!

I'm down to 961 from 3700...between the 25 days of giveaways, dolce and gabbana 500 pt perk, and nars 500 pt perk I've spent almost 3000 points!

I'm kind of in shock about it as I'm the biggest point hoarder ever.

My sweet spot is perfume minis though...

I guess we all have our weaknesses. :smileyhappy:

Oh well, between the skincare 2x and the fragrance 3x,

I'll be stocking up again!

1892 plus skin care points to come. I'm hoping for a great 500 pt. perk soon.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments