Your Points

Don't be shy! I want to know how many Sephora points you have banked up. I currently have 1229 points. I find it kind of embarrassing when they tell me how many points I have, I spend WAY too much money at Sephora! lol.

Re: Your Points

whoa you guys. I didn't even know people carried that much. I only have 269, and 100 of that is only because Sephora messed up on an order and gave me 100 points lol

2826. Most are from extra point events lol

6450 right now, probably be past 7000 after the skincare and fragrance points post. This is if I stop spending right now and only buy one fragrance next month....we'll see how that goes...the parts in bold seem pretty hard to do because I have some gift cards and ebates money burning a hole in my pocket.

(0) Hearts

Wow! You'll definitely be able to get something really awesome this year when they do the big points perk event! Lucky!

(0) Hearts

Last year was the most points I ever redeemed in a single year. I got the Nars 500 points, the Tarte 500 points, the Boscia 500 points, and who knows how many 100 point perks. Earlier last year, they had a mini Givenchy Le Rouge lippy and I think I got like 5 of them, then the mini perfumes in December, oh my! I was trying to save up 10k for a trip (if they ever do it again) but I won't get to 10k by August. 

Wait, they have point perks for more than 500 pts?? Need more info! 

Yes, they just started doing it this last year. They have ones that are a few thousand points, 5000 points and even a 10,000 point perk. Some of them included traveling somewhere and meeting the makeup artists/owners themselves, another one (which I really wanted) was meeting Josie Maran and joining her in a yoga session. lol.  Anyways, pretty awesome things you can redeem them for, if you can hold on to them and keep banking them! :smileyhappy:

I have about 500 pts lol.   

After Missie started the points perk thread it has become a little difficult to hang on to points, and mine is kind of wiped out after the 100pts mini perfume perk last Christmas, lol. I currently have 913.

3976 - waiting..patiently... :smileytongue:

right now i only have 355 :/

in the past, i've gotten 3 500 pt perks, and probably about 4-5 100pt perks 

2294!  I'm waiting for a great promo and contemplating saving up for one of those huge point perks that they had last year.

(0) Hearts

Gah!  I didn't know they had point perks beyond the 500 pts sets.  Wasn't thrilled with the ones I've seen on offer so I got a bunch of 100 pts ones.  Still have 320 (before the skincare bonus points hit) but lesson learned.

There was a trip to Paris, a couture bag (I think it was Marc Jacobs?) filled with signature makeup and a bunch of other neat things.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Thank you for the info, prettyinpa!  I need to rebuild my cache.

oh wow!! those are fabulous! I can't hold onto my points, because I enjoy trying new things! So tempting!

I'm contemplating on doing the exact same thing, pretty. :smileywink:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments