Would you consider this palette hoarding?

Would you consider this palette hoarding?

[ Edited ]

I was at a friends last night and we ended up watching episode after episode of hoarders which was shocking and frightening at the same time. 

Today I read a comment asking to see my makeup collection so I pulled out my palettes out of their respective drawers for a photo and realized I have more than I thought. Also I realized how anxious I was about my hubby coming up and seeing how many I own. needless to say, they went back very quickly! 

I'm wondering if this is too many or if I'm just sitting pretty. I do use them all save for the nars ones. 

how many palettes do you own? do you use them all? image.jpg

Re: Would you consider this palette hoarding?

(0) Hearts

Amazing - you have as little as I do; and yes, I never smoke my eye (primarily because I can't) so investing in too many palettes would seem kind of dumb. Nonetheless, the vicarious pleasure I get from buying my daughters as many eye and face palettes as I can justify is intense and heady :smileywink:

I think i have a serious problem O.o

CYMERA_20141121_113453.jpg

(0) Hearts

OOOOOO..... What's the black and white palette at the top? Also, what do you think about your The Balm Nude-Tude palette? I have it on my "next to purchase" list. 

(0) Hearts

The black and white palette is last year Kat von d holiday palette.I love nude tude palette.I like it more than the new nude dude palette....for transition color as well as the maroon burgundy color I love we for fall eye look :smileyhappy:)

(0) Hearts

We all share your problems here.  :smileyhappy:

Problems are pretty.

(0) Hearts

OMG! How beautiful! And you even have a bronzers palette, in addition to so many eye color and formula choices it's making my head spin with delight! :smileyhappy: Which do you turn to most often? Are there any you've barely used at all?

(0) Hearts

Thankyouuuuu.and i tend to use urban decays vice palettes more.i love color.

also sugarpill palettes im obsessed with

and yes thr alot of palettes i havnt touched yet as they are so freakn beautiful..like collectors item....haha...like disney ariel palette and book of bronzers...

CYMERA_20141121_113453.jpg

(0) Hearts

Wow - Overall, I think this is the most fabulous collection of eye and non-eye palettes I've ever seen! They almost look good enough to eat! :smileywink:

(0) Hearts

Thankyou.i didnt even see the deliciousness portion part of it.u make a really goood point ♡♡♡

you must be an expert depotter.  teach me your ways wise one :smileyhappy:

Haha definitely.i will probably post how to's....haha :smileyhappy:)

(0) Hearts

Oh yes!   I wanna get the benefit blushes out of their crazy case without harming them!  

(0) Hearts

Yea im still figuring that one out how to depot :smileysad:

[ Edited ]

Nope, you're good! I don't see any dead pets buried underneath :smileywink: Some people collect National Geographic. We collect makeup.

Untitled.png

I think you're fine.

(0) Hearts

Sleek palettes!!! So jealous!!!

can i come over!! you put all of us to shame!!

All of BT is invited to my house for a makeup party lol XD

Yay!!!!!   Playing in other stashes would be fun!  

[ Edited ]

I thought I would bring my collection up to date.  These are either new or previously not photographed.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments