Would you consider this palette hoarding?

Would you consider this palette hoarding?

[ Edited ]

I was at a friends last night and we ended up watching episode after episode of hoarders which was shocking and frightening at the same time. 

Today I read a comment asking to see my makeup collection so I pulled out my palettes out of their respective drawers for a photo and realized I have more than I thought. Also I realized how anxious I was about my hubby coming up and seeing how many I own. needless to say, they went back very quickly! 

I'm wondering if this is too many or if I'm just sitting pretty. I do use them all save for the nars ones. 

how many palettes do you own? do you use them all? image.jpg

Re: Would you consider this palette hoarding?

(0) Hearts

Amazing - you have as little as I do; and yes, I never smoke my eye (primarily because I can't) so investing in too many palettes would seem kind of dumb. Nonetheless, the vicarious pleasure I get from buying my daughters as many eye and face palettes as I can justify is intense and heady Smiley Wink

I think i have a serious problem O.o

CYMERA_20141121_113453.jpg

(0) Hearts

OOOOOO..... What's the black and white palette at the top? Also, what do you think about your The Balm Nude-Tude palette? I have it on my "next to purchase" list. 

(0) Hearts

The black and white palette is last year Kat von d holiday palette.I love nude tude palette.I like it more than the new nude dude palette....for transition color as well as the maroon burgundy color I love we for fall eye look Smiley Happy)

(0) Hearts

We all share your problems here.  Smiley Happy

Problems are pretty.

(0) Hearts

OMG! How beautiful! And you even have a bronzers palette, in addition to so many eye color and formula choices it's making my head spin with delight! Smiley Happy Which do you turn to most often? Are there any you've barely used at all?

(0) Hearts

Thankyouuuuu.and i tend to use urban decays vice palettes more.i love color.

also sugarpill palettes im obsessed with

and yes thr alot of palettes i havnt touched yet as they are so freakn beautiful..like collectors item....haha...like disney ariel palette and book of bronzers...

CYMERA_20141121_113453.jpg

(0) Hearts

Wow - Overall, I think this is the most fabulous collection of eye and non-eye palettes I've ever seen! They almost look good enough to eat! Smiley Wink

(0) Hearts

Thankyou.i didnt even see the deliciousness portion part of it.u make a really goood point ♡♡♡

you must be an expert depotter.  teach me your ways wise one Smiley Happy

Haha definitely.i will probably post how to's....haha Smiley Happy)

(0) Hearts

Oh yes!   I wanna get the benefit blushes out of their crazy case without harming them!  

(0) Hearts

Yea im still figuring that one out how to depot Smiley Sad

[ Edited ]

Nope, you're good! I don't see any dead pets buried underneath Smiley Wink Some people collect National Geographic. We collect makeup.

Untitled.png

I think you're fine.

(0) Hearts

Sleek palettes!!! So jealous!!!

can i come over!! you put all of us to shame!!

All of BT is invited to my house for a makeup party lol XD

Yay!!!!!   Playing in other stashes would be fun!  

[ Edited ]

I thought I would bring my collection up to date.  These are either new or previously not photographed.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments