Would you consider this palette hoarding?

[ Edited ]

I was at a friends last night and we ended up watching episode after episode of hoarders which was shocking and frightening at the same time. 

Today I read a comment asking to see my makeup collection so I pulled out my palettes out of their respective drawers for a photo and realized I have more than I thought. Also I realized how anxious I was about my hubby coming up and seeing how many I own. needless to say, they went back very quickly! 

I'm wondering if this is too many or if I'm just sitting pretty. I do use them all save for the nars ones. 

how many palettes do you own? do you use them all? image.jpg

Re: Would you consider this palette hoarding?

Wow!!  What amazing variety of options!  If I had that many options, I would never be able to get ready in the morning!

xo, Mia

Every day is a new challenge! 

(0) Hearts

OMG! You have SO many eye look options! Thanks so much for posting this pic; I'm addicted to looking at these gorgeous palettes! Do you have a favorite?

(0) Hearts

I wish I could pick a favorite, but there's so many I'm just beyond that point...if that makes sense...

What are the 8-pan palettes in the middle?

(0) Hearts

I was just about to ask that. They are so gorgeous, when I first saw this post a few days ago I thought the looked like BM palettes. I just went onto their website now but didn't see them so I had to come back and know what they were ! Too bad that we can't get our hands on em. 

BareMinerals ready pressed.  They normally release a couple for the holiday's but I didn't see them this year, although they did release one or two earlier in the year.

(0) Hearts

Ouhhhhhhhhh!   Pretty!   Look at all those colours! 

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

It's expanded.  So many holiday palettes.  I just can't help myself.  -.-

sebastian-jawdrop.gif

(0) Hearts

Wow!

Nice collection. I like the bare minerals shadows. They are pretty nice.

When they released their ready line I was giddy.  I already loved their loose shadows.  So buttery and I barely encounter a miss.

(0) Hearts

Whoa....what are those ones with 12 pans?

(0) Hearts

Sleek.  I think it's a UK brand.

(0) Hearts

It is a UK brand :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

I totally forgot about Sleek!

Would you say the Acid palette compares to The UD Electric?

The pigmentation in the electric palette is much better when just comparing the neon shades.  I have to pack on a white base to get the color I want with the acid palette, but it can definitely get the job done.

Also, while the electric palette is almost all bright/neon type shades, only 4 shades are bright/neon in the acid palette.

[ Edited ]

aw poo, also... where did you get the Sleek palettes? Amazon I'm guessing? Or did you go to the UK to get them.

ANDDDDD.... What's your favorite palette from your collection? :smileyvery-happy:

Yeah I got them from Amazon.  I go to the UK a lot though so I'm going to look around for more of their stuff the next time I go.

And there is no way I could pick a favorite palette.  I can't even pick which one is most used.  I cycle through them all. :smileyvery-happy:

(0) Hearts

For next time you're in the UK, they sell Sleek in Boots, which is kind of like the UK's Sephora, or at least, it's the closet thing they have!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments