Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Would You Rather: The Sephora Edition

Alrighty folks, time for some fun and games!

Respect the exercise, so no twisting around the choices or altering them. 😛

Let's see what we come up with!

Would you rather:

1. Have every makeup item OR skin care item you want for the remainder of your life without having to pay for it ever again?

2. Have black be the only shade of eye liner you can sport OR have red be the only shade of lipstick you can ever wear?

3. Wear a foundation shade that is 2 shades too light OR wear a foundation shade that is 2 shades too dark?

4. Only have chipped nail polish for the rest of your life OR never wear any nail polish ever again in your life?

5. Have super long hair and never be able to cut it OR have super long nails and never be able to cut them?

6. Use just one bag of makeup that you get to pack for the rest of your life OR use a mystery bag of makeup that changes up everyday for the rest of your life?

7. Wear 20 coats of mascara OR cry and have your mascara run every time you apply it?

8. Have your face makeup transfer on everyone you hug OR have your lipstick transfer to your teeth every time you apply it?

9. Break a bottle of nail polish on your bathroom floor/counter OR break a bottle of foundation on your bathroom floor/counter?

10. Shave off one eyebrow and have to draw it on every day for the rest of your life OR have to deal with a burn from an upper lip wax for the rest of your life?

11. Never be able to blend eye shadow ever again OR never be able to blend cheek color/highlight/bronzer/contour ever again?

12. Only get to wash your hair once a week OR never use conditioner ever again?

13. Have zero body hair in unwanted areas but always remain itchy in those spots OR have super smooth skin but never be able to shave/remove body hair ever again?

14. Have glitter get into your eye every day OR deal with hair getting caught on your lipstick/gloss/balm every day?

15. Be able to apply false lashes with complete ease OR be able to create the perfect winged liner every time?

Image result for tatianna choices gif

Re: Would You Rather: The Sephora Edition

1. Definitely skincare. It is more expensive; and if I don't have to pay for it, even better!

2. Black eyeliner for life! I rarely wear red lipstick, and would be sad to give up all of the nudes (lippies lol)!

3. I would choose foundation two shades lighter, and add a little bronzer. I don't want to relive my youth by having my face darker than my neck, or orange from oxidation.

4. No polish for life. 😞 I really love nail polish, however chips bother me so I would go without.

5. Super long hair is my choice here! Long nails are not for me, and the thought of having foot long fingernails grosses me out! 😄 

6. One bag of makeup for me! I am set with my fifty shades of brown beige neutrals, lol! With my luck, the random bag would be colors that turned me into a clown.

7. Pile on the 20 coats of mascara! I would rather go with this than teary eyes and a mascara river.

8. I will choose lipstick transferring on my teeth. I can wipe it off, however I don't want to leave my makeup on other people. I need it to stay on my face.

9. I would rather clean up a broken bottle of foundation. Cleaning up polish is a nightmare, and it smells!

10. I will draw on the missing Brow! Better than an irritated red moustache.

11. I'll give up blending the eyeshadow. It would be easier to hide that than unblended highlighter and contouring.

12. Ugghhh! I have long hair, and it has to be conditioned. Can I cheat and use dry shampoo along with the weekly washing? 😆

13. I guess I will be itchy, because the hair has to go! 

14. I will put my hair in a pony tail so my hair doesn't get stuck in my lipgloss, and then I don't have to deal with either problem. I am a rule breaker, haha.

15. Creating the perfect wing is my choice, since I do not use false lashes.

No rule breaking for 14, the ponytail would whip around and still get caught on gloss/lipstick 😛

@lylysa, haha! I guess a bun would be out of the question then? 😆

Yeah, if you opt into having hair come in contact with your lip makeup you gotta let it have its way....now, you can always put your hair up after it's made contact! 🙂 Just like the glitter in the eye would be a one time thing, the hair getting caught in lip stuff would only need to take place once.

I'm fair....kind of, muahaha!

Okay, if it is a one time thing, I will not break the rule. 😄

Yeah, as long as your hair gets caught on your lips just once you're golden. You just can't keep your hair forever up and away from your face/lips to avoid it.

I'm creating one twisted world with this game, aren't I? 

Yes! The choices were so hard, lol!

Awesome, thanks for creating @lylysa! Here's mine.... 

1. Have every makeup item OR skin care item you want for the remainder of your life without having to pay for it ever again? I think I would prefer to have every skincare item just because (nice) skincare is typically much more expensive than makeup and when i'm 90, i'll probably be more concerned with my skin than the makeup I put on it. 

2. Have black be the only shade of eye liner you can sport OR have red be the only shade of lipstick you can ever wear? Well, I typically only wear black eyeliner and don't love red on me... so that's a no-brainer 😉

3. Wear a foundation shade that is 2 shades too light OR wear a foundation shade that is 2 shades too dark? I'd have to say 2 shades too light because... there's always bronzer! 

4. Only have chipped nail polish for the rest of your life OR never wear any nail polish ever again in your life? Yikes... depends on how chipped but never wearing nail polish again, that would be a travesty! 

5. Have super long hair and never be able to cut it OR have super long nails and never be able to cut them? Well, super long nails could get really gross and probably in the way of my typing lol so I would go for long hair. #rapunzel

6. Use just one bag of makeup that you get to pack for the rest of your life OR use a mystery bag of makeup that changes up everyday for the rest of your life? Boring answer... but i'd go with one bag of makeup. 

7. Wear 20 coats of mascara OR cry and have your mascara run every time you apply it? 20 coats, baby! layer them lashes! 

8. Have your face makeup transfer on everyone you hug OR have your lipstick transfer to your teeth every time you apply it? OMG both of these are very real fears... I would have to say lipstick transfer because at least it's on me to figure it out lol. 

9. Break a bottle of nail polish on your bathroom floor/counter OR break a bottle of foundation on your bathroom floor/counter? Well, I think foundation is always more upsetting but nailpolish has got to be the hardest thing to get out! 

10. Shave off one eyebrow and have to draw it on every day for the rest of your life OR have to deal with a burn from an upper lip wax for the rest of your life? Well, most of us use some of eyebrow pencil or gel anyways right? I think i'd choose missing eyebrow cause upper lip burn sounds v painful! 

11. Never be able to blend eye shadow ever again OR never be able to blend cheek color/highlight/bronzer/contour ever again? Hmm... I want to say eyeshadows just because it might be a smaller, less noticeable region on my face.

12. Only get to wash your hair once a week OR never use conditioner ever again? Once a week, fersher! 

13. Have zero body hair in unwanted areas but always remain itchy in those spots OR have super smooth skin but never be able to shave/remove body hair ever again? Haha! It doesn't sound comfortable but i'd choose a little itchy over super hairy. 

14. Have glitter get into your eye every day OR deal with hair getting caught on your lipstick/gloss/balm every day? I would have to go with the lipstick because having contacts, you get stuff in your eyes all the time and it is super painful and annoying. 

15. Be able to apply false lashes with complete ease OR be able to create the perfect winged liner every time? Just because I wear eyeliner much more frequently than I wear lashes, I'd have to say liner. Winged liner on fleek, yass please! 😉 

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

^_^ Pile on that mascara, ZannaBT!!!

Image result for princess and the frog charlotte gif

As for the chipped polish/no polish...the chipping would always vary. So for example, one week you may have nude polish on and there's a small chip so no biggie, but then there may be a day you've got your nails done for a big even and then BOOM, giant chip on your thumb. You'd never know how small or big the chip/chips would be.

1. Have every makeup item OR skin care item you want for the remainder of your life without having to pay for it ever again?

-Definitely makeup! I want all the makeup!

2. Have black be the only shade of eye liner you can sport OR have red be the only shade of lipstick you can ever wear?

-Have red be the only shade of lipstick I can ever wear, it's really the only shade I wear now.

3. Wear a foundation shade that is 2 shades too light OR wear a foundation shade that is 2 shades too dark?

-Two shades too light.

4. Only have chipped nail polish for the rest of your life OR never wear any nail polish ever again in your life?

-Never wear nail polish again.

5. Have super long hair and never be able to cut it OR have super long nails and never be able to cut them?

-Super long hair!

6. Use just one bag of makeup that you get to pack for the rest of your life OR use a mystery bag of makeup that changes up everyday for the rest of your life?

-I'll go with one bag that I get to pack.

7. Wear 20 coats of mascara OR cry and have your mascara run every time you apply it?

-20 coats! I kind of like the spider lash look. haha 

8. Have your face makeup transfer on everyone you hug OR have your lipstick transfer to your teeth every time you apply it?

-Lipstick transfer, I don't want my baby boy covered in makeup.

9. Break a bottle of nail polish on your bathroom floor/counter OR break a bottle of foundation on your bathroom floor/counter?

-Foundation seems like the easier one to clean up.

10. Shave off one eyebrow and have to draw it on every day for the rest of your life OR have to deal with a burn from an upper lip wax for the rest of your life?

-I can't.... who makes up these questions...

11. Never be able to blend eye shadow ever again OR never be able to blend cheek color/highlight/bronzer/contour ever again?

-Eye shadow

-Never use conditioner again, I shower daily, sometimes twice. If I don't have my shower it throws my whole day off.

13. Have zero body hair in unwanted areas but always remain itchy in those spots OR have super smooth skin but never be able to shave/remove body hair ever again?

-I'll take the itch

14. Have glitter get into your eye every day OR deal with hair getting caught on your lipstick/gloss/balm every day?

-I'll take glitter in the eye, before I discovered glitter glue I managed to deal. haha

15. Be able to apply false lashes with complete ease OR be able to create the perfect winged liner every time?

-Apply false lashes.

Rockin' that red lip!!!!

1) Skincares forever. I'm getting old so I need to pamper/spoil myself a bit. Can we add facial for life while  we're at it 😉

2) Black eyeliner.

3) 2 shades too light. With appropriate face color coordination (cheek/contour/highlighter/lipstick etc) I do believe this can be corrected a lil bit.

4) Nail polish. I'd never wore nail polish ever. Sigh! Maybe one day.

5) Super long hair.

6) This is hard. I want to choose the mystery bag but I know in reality I'd be fine with products that work for me.

7) Mascara run. lol liked it'd never happened to me before.

😎 Lipstick transfer. I just add lipstick transfer check to my daily routine I guess. 

9) Foundation.  I don't wear nail polish but it sounds super messy breaking one.

10) Shave off eyebrow. I hardly have any eyelashes and eyebrows anyway. My mom said even if I spend a day to       fix 'em up, they won't ever be as good as my 17 month old toddler's. Lol

11) Can I not choose one? 

12) Conditioner.

13) Super smooth skin and never shave

14) Hair getting caught.

15) Perfect eyeliner. 

Pamper/spoil yourself....or....

Image result for treat yo self gif

For 11, gotta choose, I know it's tough....but gotta make them choices!

Would you rather:

1. Have every makeup item OR skin care item you want for the remainder of your life without having to pay for it ever again? Makeup item.

2. Have black be the only shade of eye liner you can sport OR have red be the only shade of lipstick you can ever wear? Black eyeliner, always.7

3. Wear a foundation shade that is 2 shades too light OR wear a foundation shade that is 2 shades too dark? 2 shades too light.

4. Only have chipped nail polish for the rest of your life OR never wear any nail polish ever again in your life? Never wear any nail polish.

5. Have super long hair and never be able to cut it OR have super long nails and never be able to cut them? Super long hair. 

6. Use just one bag of makeup that you get to pack for the rest of your life OR use a mystery bag of makeup that changes up everyday for the rest of your life? Myster bag.

7. Wear 20 coats of mascara OR cry and have your mascara run every time you apply it? Mascara run. Grunge look.

8. Have your face makeup transfer on everyone you hug OR have your lipstick transfer to your teeth every time you apply it? Lipstick transfer.

9. Break a bottle of nail polish on your bathroom floor/counter OR break a bottle of foundation on your bathroom floor/counter? Foundation, it wont stink as much.

10. Shave off one eyebrow and have to draw it on every day for the rest of your life OR have to deal with a burn from an upper lip wax for the rest of your life? Shave eyebrow off. Actually shave them both.

.......never...blend....ihu. never blend contour stuff again.

12. Only get to wash your hair once a week OR never use conditioner ever again? Never use conditioner. 

13. Have zero body hair in unwanted areas but always remain itchy in those spots OR have super smooth skin but never be able to shave/remove body hair ever again? Never be able to remove body hair again.

14. Have glitter get into your eye every day OR deal with hair getting caught on your lipstick/gloss/balm every day? Hair caught on lipstick.

Apply false lashes with ease.

For 10, you'd only be able to shave the one....it's essentially a "forever keep to shaving one brow fully off and draw that one in" or "forever deal with a constant upper lip burn from a wax"....I know it's tough 😛

This is fuuuuuuuun! I don't wear makeup, to the extent of this game of "would you rather", but I had fun thinking about what I would do in the case that I did! 🙂

1.Skincare for sure! 

2. I would choose black eyeliner for the rest of my life. There are too many fun shades of lipstick (if I wore lipstick lol).

3. I would wear a foundation two shades too dark...I love being brown! =D

4. If I wore nail polish, I'd choose never wear nail polish. My ocd would drive me insane if I had chipped nail polish haha.

5. I'd choose super long hair because I would be able to wrap it around my neck like a scarf in the winter lololol.

6. One bag of makeup for the rest of my life!!

7. 20 coats of mascara seems too messy! I'll take the running mascara.

8. I'd rather have face makeup transfer to everyone I hug. Sorry in advance to those that I hug lol. 

9. I would break a bottle of foundation. The Nail polish might stain something!

10. I would definitely have to shave one eyebrow. A burn from waxing just sounds way too painful to endure for the rest of my life.

11. I'd choose not to be able to blend eye shadow ever again. 

12. I can live without conditioner, but I can't live with only washing my hair once a week. My scalp can get pretty oily.

13. I've learned to appreciate my body hair, so I can live with that lol. 

14. Hair on my lip stick/gloss doesn't sound too bad.

15. I would choose to be able to create the perfect winged liner. 

Cheers!
Nikko

NikkoBT, I wrap my hair like a scarf all the time! LOL! When I'm cold and my hair is up, I take it down and have it come all around me like a poncho!

Skin care! While I do love makeup, skincare is extremely important and a must.

Black liner - that's the high school goth kid coming out in me 😄

I'm going to go with 2 shades lighter as it does not mention that you are unable to use bronzer to "fix" the shade discrepancy.

No more nail polish! While this would make me sad I just can't stand chipped nails (on me).

This one is tough. I guess long hair?? Both options would stink!

The bag I pack! As I've learned from sub boxes you just never know what's going to be in the that mystery bag. Who knows it could be the wrong shade foundation lol.

I guess have mascara run as you can fix that as well.

I guess the lipstick choice as you can fix it (sounds like eventually) plus I really don't want to be on the hook for everyone's cleaning bill 😄

Foundation I think would be easier to clean so I'm going with that.

The eyebrow. I can't imagine how hard it would be to cover up that burn, not to mention if it would have painful side effects as well since it's a burn.

This one is hard....as I am extremely pale I really need blush otherwise I look like the walking dead. However the love of my life is eyeshadows - maybe just do an all over lid color for the rest of my life?? I guess the inability to wear blush/highlight etc. I don't like having to make that choice :S

Never use conditioner again. I can't stand when my hair feels dirty. I have a long love affair with my Kenra volumizing shampoo.

I'm a little confused by this one - if your skin is smooth then do you really have hair there?? Since I have to shave/pluck my eyebrows everyday or I'll go mad. I guess I'll pick be itchy? Again not sure on the smooth part though so that's not my final answer 🙂

Glitter in the eyes. I can't stand when my hair gets caught in my lipstick/gloss and then the color transfers to my face in a little line ugh!

This is tough as I struggle with winged liner and I've never put on a set of false lashes. I'm going to go with the winger liner perfection as it just makes everything look more polished if that makes sense.

Well this was fun lylysa and I enjoyed the Tati meme a lot (she should have been safe on that challenge as I thought her commercial was hysterical). Thanks for making this up :).

OMG! I think you're the one other person who said you'd prefer glitter in the eye! I thought I was solo in that choice! LOL!

And I def agree, Tati should have been wayyyyy safe! Her T-Boz look was everything too, loved it! The double bring-back of her and Alyssa had me so happy....but not as happy as when they both eliminated Phi Phi.

1. Have every makeup item OR skin care item you want for the remainder of your life without having to pay for it ever again? I feel like the grown-up decision is skin care but...all the make-up!! 

2. Have black be the only shade of eye liner you can sport OR have red be the only shade of lipstick you can ever wear? I rarely wear anything but black liner anyway.

3. Wear a foundation shade that is 2 shades too light OR wear a foundation shade that is 2 shades too dark? I already did this for the first two years of high school, lolI hate hate hate ashy looking skin, I'd rather try my luck mixing with moisturizer. 

4. Only have chipped nail polish for the rest of your life OR never wear any nail polish ever again in your life? Chipped nails drive me crazy.

5. Have super long hair and never be able to cut it OR have super long nails and never be able to cut them? Shrinkage would help, but man wash day would be a pain.

6. Use just one bag of makeup that you get to pack for the rest of your life OR use a mystery bag of makeup that changes up everyday for the rest of your life? Sounds fun!

7. Wear 20 coats of mascara OR cry and have your mascara run every time you apply it? Would you even have eyelashes after all that?

8. Have your face makeup transfer on everyone you hug OR have your lipstick transfer to your teeth every time you apply it? I don't really hug people anyway.

9. Break a bottle of nail polish on your bathroom floor/counter OR break a bottle of foundation on your bathroom floor/counter? Nail polish is cheaper.

10. Shave off one eyebrow and have to draw it on every day for the rest of your life OR have to deal with a burn from an upper lip wax for the rest of your life? Wax burns hurt y'all, like a lip pimple times 10.

11. Never be able to blend eye shadow ever again OR never be able to blend cheek color/highlight/bronzer/contour ever again? This one was hard!

12. Only get to wash your hair once a week OR never use conditioner ever again? Co-washing is my life.

13. Have zero body hair in unwanted areas but always remain itchy in those spots OR have super smooth skin but never be able to shave/remove body hair ever again? Just call me Cousin Itt.

14. Have glitter get into your eye every day OR deal with hair getting caught on your lipstick/gloss/balm every day

15. Be able to apply false lashes with complete ease OR be able to create the perfect winged liner every time? The dream of my life y'all!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • upload_861223313005210347.png
  • TAMMY.jpg
  • Mascara
  • 4_3-ZcyAIlvHjAlYD3jc3usiCw.jpg
  • IMG_0123.GIF
  • upload_4335542571143764390.gif
  • upload_8666721912179748995.gif
testing