Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Would You Rather: The Sephora Edition

Alrighty folks, time for some fun and games!

Respect the exercise, so no twisting around the choices or altering them. 😛

Let's see what we come up with!

Would you rather:

1. Have every makeup item OR skin care item you want for the remainder of your life without having to pay for it ever again?

2. Have black be the only shade of eye liner you can sport OR have red be the only shade of lipstick you can ever wear?

3. Wear a foundation shade that is 2 shades too light OR wear a foundation shade that is 2 shades too dark?

4. Only have chipped nail polish for the rest of your life OR never wear any nail polish ever again in your life?

5. Have super long hair and never be able to cut it OR have super long nails and never be able to cut them?

6. Use just one bag of makeup that you get to pack for the rest of your life OR use a mystery bag of makeup that changes up everyday for the rest of your life?

7. Wear 20 coats of mascara OR cry and have your mascara run every time you apply it?

8. Have your face makeup transfer on everyone you hug OR have your lipstick transfer to your teeth every time you apply it?

9. Break a bottle of nail polish on your bathroom floor/counter OR break a bottle of foundation on your bathroom floor/counter?

10. Shave off one eyebrow and have to draw it on every day for the rest of your life OR have to deal with a burn from an upper lip wax for the rest of your life?

11. Never be able to blend eye shadow ever again OR never be able to blend cheek color/highlight/bronzer/contour ever again?

12. Only get to wash your hair once a week OR never use conditioner ever again?

13. Have zero body hair in unwanted areas but always remain itchy in those spots OR have super smooth skin but never be able to shave/remove body hair ever again?

14. Have glitter get into your eye every day OR deal with hair getting caught on your lipstick/gloss/balm every day?

15. Be able to apply false lashes with complete ease OR be able to create the perfect winged liner every time?

Image result for tatianna choices gif

Re: Would You Rather: The Sephora Edition

OMG!!! Cousin It literally made me laugh aloud in my own home just now....my bf isn't even here so I'm laughing solo!

Ooooo. This looks like fun 🙂

Spoiler

1. Have every makeup item OR skin care item you want for the remainder of your life without having to pay for it ever again?

My skincare is fairly expensive but I would rather be able to experiment with ALL of the makeup items, so makeup it is!

2. Have black be the only shade of eye liner you can sport OR have red be the only shade of lipstick you can ever wear?

I can't stand red lipstick on me so I'll take black eye liner.

3. Wear a foundation shade that is 2 shades too light OR wear a foundation shade that is 2 shades too dark?

Lol. There really aren't any foundations that are 2 shades too light for me (except for maybe white)so I would rather have that.

4. Only have chipped nail polish for the rest of your life OR never wear any nail polish ever again in your life?

I'll say chipped nail polish. I don't care much for nail polish so having it chipped (especially since my hands are covered so often throughout the day) that it wouldn't bother me to have chipped nails.

5. Have super long hair and never be able to cut it OR have super long nails and never be able to cut them?

Super long hair. I actually want super long hair, so this would just make my dreams a reality.

6. Use just one bag of makeup that you get to pack for the rest of your life OR use a mystery bag of makeup that changes up everyday for the rest of your life?

I like the concept of mystery bags, but considering my luck with subscription boxes (which often feel like monthly lucky bags), I should stay far away from the unknown.

7. Wear 20 coats of mascara OR cry and have your mascara run every time you apply it?

...wait. Your mascara doesn't run every time you apply it? What? Have I been applying my mascara wrong this entire time?!?!...Lol 😉 , I'll take mascara running daily over 20 coats of mascara any day.

8. Have your face makeup transfer on everyone you hug OR have your lipstick transfer to your teeth every time you apply it?

Hmmm, I'm not a massive hugging person so I think face makeup transfer would go over smoother  daily for me.

9. Break a bottle of nail polish on your bathroom floor/counter OR break a bottle of foundation on your bathroom floor/counter?

Nail polish. I don't care enough about my meager nail polish collection whereas I would be genuinely heartbroken if I broke a bottle of foundation.

10. Shave off one eyebrow and have to draw it on every day for the rest of your life OR have to deal with a burn from an upper lip wax for the rest of your life?

Burn with upper lip wax all the way.

11. Never be able to blend eye shadow ever again OR never be able to blend cheek color/highlight/bronzer/contour ever again?

Eyeshadow. I don't wear eye shadow even once a month so not being able to blend it out wouldn't be anything new for me.

I wash my hair once a week anyways 🙂

13. Have zero body hair in unwanted areas but always remain itchy in those spots OR have super smooth skin but never be able to shave/remove body hair ever again?

I don't shave most of my body as it is...plus as someone who is unfortunately familiar with insistent itching I wouldn't be able to tolerate it for long.

14. Have glitter get into your eye every day OR deal with hair getting caught on your lipstick/gloss/balm every day?

My hair gets caught on my lip products daily so I would rather have that happen than risk anything getting into my contacts.

15. Be able to apply false lashes with complete ease OR be able to create the perfect winged liner every time?

I don't use either, but I think I'll take winged liner instead...it looks hard 😉

Mascara without it normally running??? Am I doing it wrong?? 😛

Well, I take that back!

My answers have me looking like this: Drawn brows, 20 coats of mascara, non-blended blush, crunchy hair, discolored foundation, red lips......hahahhahah!

TAMMY.jpg

Spoiler
1. Have every makeup item OR skin care item you want for the remainder of your life without having to pay for it ever again?
Skin is really good…..so, bring on all that FREE make-up!

2. Have black be the only shade of eye liner you can sport OR have red be the only shade of lipstick you can ever wear?
I have tattoo black eyeliner….so, I can have my cake and eat it, too, on this one! Red lips it i!

3. Wear a foundation shade that is 2 shades too light OR wear a foundation shade that is 2 shades too dark?
hahahah! 2 shades lighter! I don’t want to look dirty.

4. Only have chipped nail polish for the rest of your life OR never wear any nail polish ever again in your life?
I can pull off chipped polish! I think the right kind of chip can look very chic.

5. Have super long hair and never be able to cut it OR have super long nails and never be able to cut them?
LONG HAIR! 

Nooooo mystery bag for me! I can deal packing my own. Lol!!!

Tammy Faye Bakker all the way!  I already do 10.......I am almost there. ;') 

I already do the ME hug….so, nothing will ever be transferring, anyways.

Good riddance,  break the foundation....I hate foundation.

Looks like I already have ‘shaved’ eyebrows….this one doesn’t bother me. Bring on the sunglasses!!!

Never blend cheek color…..pat, pat, Pat the Blush! (really, working on my Tammy Faye look!)

I NEED conditioner…..Hair wash once a week for sure!

I am practically hairless, so the 'no shave' wins!

What kind of crazy question is this???? Glitter in YOUR eye and Every day??? Bring on the ponytails!! lol!!!!

Lashes, Lashes, Lashes!!! 
(bc, I need lush lashes more than winged liner)

Awww I loved Tammy Faye, though!  She was such a sweetheart and a huge advocate for so many people.  ❤️

ahahha omg can this be the mascot for this would you rather thread? How did you find someone that fits the questions so perfectly!

hahah! My first impression was that I was low maintenance  since the questions didn't seem too troubling.

Then 5 minutes later realized I agreed to follow Tammy Faye's beauty regimen!  lol!!!

I'm glad this game brought some revelations to the light bwahahaha!

lol excellent memory/association! She didn't even come to mind while I was answering the questions! Thats the great thing about beauty though, we get to embrace so many different looks and preferences!

The '20 coats of mascara' did it for me! lo!!!

LOL! So that glitter question is what threw ya in for a loop, huh?

hahahaha!  I don't like pain! 

I chose the glitter because at least I can hope to pin point the spec(s) easy and get them out. Optimist 😛

And Tammy Faye, all the way!!!!!

hahahah!  I am already dealing with contacts.....don't need the glitter. 

I've got contacts too, but mine are the corrective lenses that I sleep with and take off in the morning...so again, being an optimist I'm aiming for glitter in my eye during the day when I'm without my contacts.

Spoiler
1. Have every skin care item since I own more makeup than I can every get through in one lifetime, but my skin needs are going to change over time so I need to stay on my A game via a vis skin care innovations,

2. Have red be the only shade of lipstick I can ever wear because it is my fave! Also, a funky eyeliner color is a great way to subtly change things up rather than my big ol' mouth 😉 

3. Wear a foundation shade that is 2 shades too light because bronzer is my friend 😄

4. NEver wear any nail polish ever again in my life since I already forego it due to my habit of opening pistachios with my nails 😞

5. Have super long hair and never be able to cut it since I love a good pony tail and I have issues wth keeping nails pretty, re: answer above.

6. Use just one bag of makeup that you get to pack for the rest of mu life, but it's gonna be more like a rolly suitcase than a bag, ya know?

7. Wear 20 coats of mascara because I HATE when my mascara runs! I'd rather look like a fabulous raccoon than a crybaby. 

8. Have your face makeup transfer on everyone I hug since I like the idea of branding my friends with my face!

9. Break a bottle of nail polish on my bathroom floor/counter becuase my nail polishes aren't that expensive, though I don't relish the clean up.

10. Shave off one eyebrow and have to draw it on every day for the rest of my life because I think it would be hilarious to have permanent inquisitive face! I would make it super obvious it was drawn on, too, just for the added shock factor. 

11. Never be able to blend eye shadow ever again snce I don't really wear a lot of eyeshadow anyway. 

12. Only get to wash my hair once a week since my hair is short, but this would probably change if my hair was long as mentioned in question 5.

13. Have super smooth skin but never be able to shave/remove body hair ever again since I find body hair cool, I'm a hippy that way.

14. Deal with hair getting caught on my lipstick/gloss/balm every day because glitter in my eyes is one of my phobias, for real. Corneal abrasions keep me up at night.

15. Be able to create the perfect winged liner every time because this is my dream superpower, plus I'm happy with my lashes as is.

This was fun! It's also fascinating to see others' answers!

The "fabulous raccoon" party had me dying!

Same!   And pistachios as the justification for no nail polish!  You're my hero @LCResz

1. Definitely skincare

2. Black eyeliner I choose you!  

3. Two shades too light is easier to fix with some bronzer:)

4. Chipped nailpolish.  It's not like anything changes.  I'm already doomed to this fate. 

5. Super long hair cause super long nails would be super gross.

6. Mystery makeup!!!!  Challenge me and keep things interesting! 

7. Runny mascara can be a new trend right? 

8. I'm the mark my friends type so let's go with makeup transferring during hugs.  It can be peoples reassurance that I love them:) 

9. I'm gonna go with nailpolish cause it seems as though it would be easier to clean up with a little acetone. Plus it's cheaper. 

10. If one eyebrow goes then I'm getting microblading done.  I'll stick with the missing eyebrow cause it sounds less painful. 

11. Well... eyeshadow.  Better to have blotchy eyes than a blotchy face! 

12. Hahaha, I'll go with washing my hair once a week.  I do that sometimes- moreso when I'm blonde but I push it  a lot so I know I can do it. 

13. Hmmmm, comfort wins.  I'll be fuzzy and smooth!!!

14. Hair in the lipgloss.  Gotta condition those ends!!! 

15. winged eyeliner seems much more useful.  I only have to fight eyelashes on special occasions:) 

Broken nail polish is such a pain...especially with reds or dark colors....imagine how a nail gets stained....so can floors and counters -_-

Hmmmm....Can I put a drop sheet down? Or a big fluffy towel? 

Ahhhhhhh!  There's no winning with these questions!  

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • upload_861223313005210347.png
  • TAMMY.jpg
  • Mascara
  • 4_3-ZcyAIlvHjAlYD3jc3usiCw.jpg
  • IMG_0123.GIF
  • upload_4335542571143764390.gif
  • upload_8666721912179748995.gif
testing