Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Would You Rather: The Sephora Edition

Alrighty folks, time for some fun and games!

Respect the exercise, so no twisting around the choices or altering them. 😛

Let's see what we come up with!

Would you rather:

1. Have every makeup item OR skin care item you want for the remainder of your life without having to pay for it ever again?

2. Have black be the only shade of eye liner you can sport OR have red be the only shade of lipstick you can ever wear?

3. Wear a foundation shade that is 2 shades too light OR wear a foundation shade that is 2 shades too dark?

4. Only have chipped nail polish for the rest of your life OR never wear any nail polish ever again in your life?

5. Have super long hair and never be able to cut it OR have super long nails and never be able to cut them?

6. Use just one bag of makeup that you get to pack for the rest of your life OR use a mystery bag of makeup that changes up everyday for the rest of your life?

7. Wear 20 coats of mascara OR cry and have your mascara run every time you apply it?

8. Have your face makeup transfer on everyone you hug OR have your lipstick transfer to your teeth every time you apply it?

9. Break a bottle of nail polish on your bathroom floor/counter OR break a bottle of foundation on your bathroom floor/counter?

10. Shave off one eyebrow and have to draw it on every day for the rest of your life OR have to deal with a burn from an upper lip wax for the rest of your life?

11. Never be able to blend eye shadow ever again OR never be able to blend cheek color/highlight/bronzer/contour ever again?

12. Only get to wash your hair once a week OR never use conditioner ever again?

13. Have zero body hair in unwanted areas but always remain itchy in those spots OR have super smooth skin but never be able to shave/remove body hair ever again?

14. Have glitter get into your eye every day OR deal with hair getting caught on your lipstick/gloss/balm every day?

15. Be able to apply false lashes with complete ease OR be able to create the perfect winged liner every time?

Image result for tatianna choices gif

Re: Would You Rather: The Sephora Edition

ANCHOVIES!!!!

"That smell. A kind of smelly smell. The smelly smell that smells...smelly."

upload_4335542571143764390.gif

Hahaha 🙂

😄 

Ooo fun!

1. Have every makeup item OR skin care item you want for the remainder of your life without having to pay for it ever again?

Skincare because it costs way more than makeup.

2. Have black be the only shade of eye liner you can sport OR have red be the only shade of lipstick you can ever wear?

Black eyeliner! I rarely use any other color but I switch up my lip products more often.

3. Wear a foundation shade that is 2 shades too light OR wear a foundation shade that is 2 shades too dark?

As someone with deep skintone I'd actually pick too dark because I can't stand the grey tinge that my face looks if the foundation is too light. And I could probably just use concealer to brighten the center of my face and make that more of my skin tone. Plus my neck is a little darker than my face.

4. Only have chipped nail polish for the rest of your life OR never wear any nail polish ever again in your life?

Never wear polish...because my current collection barely gets used anyway!

5. Have super long hair and never be able to cut it OR have super long nails and never be able to cut them?

Long hair! I could be a real life Rapunzel! Plus my nails grow pretty long and strong already.  

6. Use just one bag of makeup that you get to pack for the rest of your life OR use a mystery bag of makeup that changes up everyday for the rest of your life?

The bag for the rest of my life because I assume that once I use up the product it just get replaced with a fresh bottle/tube but from the same brand (and that its not the same decades old bottle). I would be so used to using the same products that I would probably get my makeup done in 5 minutes, as opposed to having to learn how certain products work with each other like primers with foundations or matching eyeshadow shades or the mystery concealer that might crease under my eyes etc. 

7. Wear 20 coats of mascara OR cry and have your mascara run every time you apply it?

20 coats. Strange looking mascara is better than mascara that runs and ruins your foundation/blush/highlighter at the same time!

8. Have your face makeup transfer on everyone you hug OR have your lipstick transfer to your teeth every time you apply it?

Hahaha my lipstick does this already. I'd rather embarrass myself than mess up my friends and family's clothes!

9. Break a bottle of nail polish on your bathroom floor/counter OR break a bottle of foundation on your bathroom floor/counter?

Nail polish would smell awful broken and probably linger for a long time but I'd rather that than my more expensive foundation!

10. Shave off one eyebrow and have to draw it on every day for the rest of your life OR have to deal with a burn from an upper lip wax for the rest of your life?

Draw every day! I've got burn scars from my hot iron and it's not cute. 😞 And so many people look like they draw their brows in anyway, I'd fit right in!

11. Never be able to blend eye shadow ever again OR never be able to blend cheek color/highlight/bronzer/contour ever again?

Eye shadow!

I don't have an oily/greasy scalp. The only thing I'd have to suffer through is sweat buildup. But my hair is dry enough without never being able to use conditioner! Then again if I couldn't use conditioner would it be considered cheating if I used leave-in treatments or hair oils/creams? Or if I only washed it once a week is it cheating to use dry shampoo?

13. Have zero body hair in unwanted areas but always remain itchy in those spots OR have super smooth skin but never be able to shave/remove body hair ever again?

Zero hair. Dealing with the itch would drive me crazy but if I have super smooth skin (on my legs for example), who can really feel it under the hair?

14. Have glitter get into your eye every day OR deal with hair getting caught on your lipstick/gloss/balm every day?

Hair in the balm. I wear contacts and when anything gets in them it hurts so badly! I'd rather deal with the annoyance with touching up makeup over pain in my eyes.

15. Be able to apply false lashes with complete ease OR be able to create the perfect winged liner every time?

False lashes! I haven't mastered that yet, and thick bands can almost look like you're wearing liner anyway. False lashes add to the look even more dramatically than liner.

For the hair washing/conditioner question you could use dry shampoo, but no conditioner means no conditioning treatments/products (so no leave-ins, no hot oils, no masks).

Question: For the mystery bag of products, does it imply you get the right foundation shade every time...?

I made the assumption that it did because it wasn't stated otherwise ;-D xD

NOPE! 😛

The mystery bag could have any color of any product in it....it can even be missing items!!! *dun dun dun cue dramatic music*

OMG, I love Mr. Burns!

Hahahah that's just cruel!!

I think I've made the right choice, then 😄

Could you imagine getting a bag and there's a unsharpened eyeliner pencil, a melted lipstick, a broke compact, and a brow pomade in a shade opposite of your hair color? It'd be soooo terrible, but it could be redeeming if there's a bottle of luxury foundation you've been wanting to try, but the next day it's swapped out and different!

Fun!! I love games like these! Thanks @lylysa 😄

Spoiler

Skincare, for sure! I use so many skincare products and like to experiment, it probably accounts for the majority of my beauty purchases.

I can't imagine ever committing to one lipstick colour. I have been wearing black eyeliner 95% of the time, though! So this one's easy - eyeliner! 😉

Wear one that's too light. I can always apply powders to darken!  Both are obnoxious, however 😞

I'd gladly give up nail polish for the rest of my life. I have been polish free for over a year and my nails haven't been healthier!

UGH. Both are terrible. My hair is coarse and thick so I would get terrible neck and shoulder aches. But having long nails I couldn't cut would drive me nuts. I'd just hope my hair would just break on its own!

Use one bag of makeup. I'll pack my entire collection (which isn't too much) in there 🙂

Why are you making this so  hard now!? Have it run if I cry. I'd look bonkers with 20 coats of mascara.

Another tough one. I guess I could stop hugging people 🙂

Foundation. I'd probably ruin my counters if I had to use acetone or nail polish remover on the granite but foundation would just be messy and not incur permanent damage.

This is the worse one, I had to come back to this one. I'll go with the eyebrow!

Not being able to blend cheek/highlight. I can try a light hand instead?

Wash it once a week. Either way--a disaster for me.

I'll go with never being able to shave again! I only shave my armpits, so I guess I'd have to give up sleeveless tops!

#2, I already have to deal with this every day!

I think false lashes make me look ridiculous, so I'll go with the winged liner (though I don't wear winged liner very often, either!)

Super long nails for life makes me think of this---

Image result for peter griffin long nails typing

I thought of this @lylysa

Image result for super long nails

How do you do things, like dial a number, type, open food, ..use toilet paper? ouchy!

@EmmyLove I always wonder how they wipe themselves whenever I see a person with super long nails. Haha.

I just don't I'd be able to function with nails that long! 

@lmi82 Im glad i'm not the only one who has curiosity regarding that topic!

Imma just say "No"....politely hahah

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • upload_861223313005210347.png
  • TAMMY.jpg
  • Mascara
  • 4_3-ZcyAIlvHjAlYD3jc3usiCw.jpg
  • IMG_0123.GIF
  • upload_4335542571143764390.gif
  • upload_8666721912179748995.gif