Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Which Purse-Worthy Products Do You Carry with You All Day Long?

Play! February Image.jpg

This month PLAY! by Sephora brings you the high-performing products and time-savers that Sephora PRO artists keep by their side day and night.

So that has us wondering: what are your favorite products to carry in your purse? Tell us in the comments below!

Learn more about PLAY! by SEPHORA—which is currently available on a limited invitation-only basis and will launch nation-wide this year––at http://www.sephora.com/play.

Re: Which Purse-Worthy Products Do You Carry with You All Day Long?

Feb PLAY includes:

• BM Pop of Passion lip oil balm (pink plum)
  • lancome drama liqui-pencil
  • tarte lights camera lashes mascara
  • mufe rouge lipstick (copper pink-satin)
  • bumble & bumble pret a powder
  • tom ford back orchid

I always keep my concealer, mascara, and lipstick in my purse. Right now it's my Estee Lauder BB Highlighter Concealer, Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick in Irresistible (Seriously my favorite right now!), and Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes!

Bite Agave Lip Mask and L'Occitane Shea Hand Cream.

It brand Be Bye Under Eye concealer sample,,Starlooks Brand perfect sie Longing for Lashes Mascara,, Kat von D black tatoo eyeliner that I got in the Sephora try liner kit, Starlooks brand Rose Gold skin perfecting Blush, Queen lipstick in Hello Sailor ,Ice Queen , Let them eat Cake,Model Co. Lip Laquer in Morocco ,Milani Brand Moisture Grapeseed infused Lip Treatment & Lancome's Mircle Cushion in Bisque W.. Oh I almost forgot I carry about 5 of Swisspers Brand Dual tipped 100% cotton applicators with also. These are great for applying blush,eyeshadow & concealer. Also for wipeing away any mistakes from applying your eyeliner or mascara. It is 10 small items that are always in my make up bag.  They dom't weigh much & aren't very big. So now Sephora I want to be taken off the waitlist so I can start getting the Play Box by Sephora Subscription Box. Because I'm a VIP Rouge member also. And I get 10 other sub boxes right now. So you need to let me join The Play Box Group pretty Please !! It woulld make my Valentine's Day so extra speacial. So won't you become my Valentine Play box by Sephora !!!

XOXO,

Laura Dix

lauraedix@gmail.com

At minimum: lip balm, hair elastics, a small container of deodorant cream, concealer, a beautiful powder compact for touch ups (loving my Guerlain voyage compact from this year's winter collection), dental floss, my favorite red lipstick shade of the moment, and nude MLBB lipstick shade of the moment... currently both of those are YSL for me, Rouge in Danger and Nude in Private. 

I have to have some kind of moisturizing lip balm or moisturizer lip stick .If you were to look in  my purse you'd see 4-5  kinds. That's why I need Sephora PLAY BY SEPHORA to find just the right kind. 😘

I need to have first aid beauty cream in my purse!

Born this way, Nars concealer, Gerard Cosmetics highlight, whatever eye-shadow I put on, at least 2 blending brushes and a kabuki. 

• Some lip color -- my weakness
  • Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Fast-Absorbing hand cream
  • Nivea lip balm
  • Too Cool for School blotting papers
  • MAC Blotting Powder or Burberry Luminous Powder Foundation
  • Maybelline brow pencil
  • Rollerball or spray sample of perfume
  • Bobby pins
  • Hair tie
  • Mirror
  • Travel hairbrush
  • Nail file

It sound like a lot, but I swear most of my purse is not taken up by this stuff...it's more backup phone charger, phone, huge wallet, water bottle, etc....

I usually have about 100  lipsticks, mascara, liner and concealer. 

I keep throwing my lip product of the day into my purse... And at some point (a couple times per month?) I realize that things aren't fitting well and I dump everything out to reorganize and discover that I have 6+ lipsticks hanging out at the bottom of my bag.

It's worse when you forget you've tossed a certain lipstick into a bag and when you're going to find it you search EVERYWHERE, but the bag it's in -_-

Oh yes, I have been there... But I'm generally very organized and put things back in their places. My purse / tote bag being the one exception. And it still stumps me because I always forget to look there.

I know! I'm always like "Eh, I'll get to it!" or "It's just a bag, it'll take no time to organize, so no rush!"........then I realize virtually all my go-to shades are in one bag, haha!

^^^ "I usually have about 100 lipsticks"

😄 LOL! I so get to this point if I'm not careful!

Once time when I packed a weekend bag I realized I intended to take a total of 12 lip products and had to snap myself back into reality that it was just a two day trip and ask myself how much lip stuff I would ACTUALLY be wearing! 

YSL Touché Eclat

Lip Balm 

Nars Lip Pencil

Rollerball of Perfume

Several lipsticks and lip liners

Lip Plumper

Mini Eyeliner

Pencil Sharpener

Pressed Powder

Perfume atomizer

Hand lotion with spf

I always carry 3 or 4 lipsticks, lip balm and mascara.    

I always carry

-mascara

-chapstick/lipgloss

-concealer

-touch up powder

-bronzer/blush. 

Of course my makeup bag is huge andpretty much has every makeup product out there, but if I know i cant carry the enourmous makeup bag these are my essentials. Specially if I'm spending the night somewhere. 

i never leave  my house without stillas black liquid eyeliner incase of a touch-up, philosophies hand lotion, and last but not least fresh sugar chapstick!

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Play! February Image.jpg
testing