When i wake up i put on my make up, becuase im ugly without it?

pinkonyx

When i wake up i put on my make up, becuase im ugly without it?

Okay okay okay, so I don't mean that literally. But today I had a weird experience I wanted to share with you, to see if I am alone. I started back school today (college) and I was sitting in class and kept noticing this one guy looking back at me.  I thought about it later and i was wondering was he looking at the girl next to me? Then without a pause i thought well he couldn't have been looking at me (at least not in a good way) i don't have any make up on.

I told the girls at work, and they all had similar story's. Where they figured because they had no make up on that a guy looking at them wasn't looking in a positive way.

I love make up and always will, I couldn't imagine my life without it. But I wonder do you think this way ever? like embarrassed or uncomfortable if you do not have make up on? Is there a downside to make up?

neko333

Re: When i wake up i put on my make up, becuase im ugly without it?

(0) Hearts

I didn't have to play the game long but I learned the rules quick. My boyfriend says he doesn't care. He doesn't really seem to think there's a big difference either way and he likes me both ways. I do know he likes dark eye makeup on me though. I try to wear it some even though I worry about appearing goth. He hates all red lipstick though (something several guys have told me) they think it looks strange on everybody. 

pinkonyx

Re: When i wake up i put on my make up, becuase im ugly without it?

Oh and a side note just in case. I don't actually think I'm ugly, and I'm not looking for sympathy I was just curious if anyone else ever felt the same way me and my friends feel.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 64 replies
  • 105 hearts
  • 27 in conversation
    • melissa93
    • kenny
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • wendyomgwar
    • neko333
    • MermaidBarbie