Whats that beauty item that always tempts you but you never actually make the purchase?

So we're always posting on hauls and stuff, and I thought this would be an interesting twist.

Lots of us have that one (or more) thing that we eye every time we go into sephora/ sephora website, and we want to get it but we don't.

What is yours? What about it tempts you? and Why don't you get it?

I''ll start.

For sephora.com, I would definitely say the urban decay eyeliner vault.  All those shades are so tempting, and I am such a junkie for pretty colors. But it is too expensive too buy all of them, especially that I already have too many eyeliners, so I always tell myself that I wouldn't use all those colors anyways.

Re: Whats that beauty item that always tempts you but you never actually make the purchase?

ME TOO! It sounds awesome. I have a Tanda Zap and it works decently well in conjunction with a treatment (GlamGlow etc) but I'm so curious about the Tria Blue Light. I hope someone who has used it sees this and comments! 

Re: Whats that beauty item that always tempts you but you never actually make the purchase?

Those darn Dior eyeshadows always gets me thinking... I know that I wouldn't wear them that often so I don't buy them but they're just so darn attractive to me!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • s1380815-main-Lhero.jpg
  • s1226471-main-Lhero.jpg
  • s730341-main-Lhero.jpg
  • s1511799-main-Lhero.jpg
  • s1511856-main-Lhero.jpg
  • s1189224-main-hero.jpg
  • swfupload_1670822919571011305.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2013-06-14 at 10.04.10 AM.png