sephoramusthave

Whats in your everyday makeup bag?

I bought a new little makeup bag, and it inspired me to create one whole look with items that I really like and that way, if I'm pressed for time or dont feel like worrying about what goes good with what, I can just reach for this bag and have a complete look. :smileyvery-happy: Share your makeup bag/recently most used items here!

thetRuth

Re: Whats in your everyday makeup bag?

makeup.jpgI forgot to include my Sephora Lipstick # 12 

but 

Benefits 

Girl meets pearl, badgal lash mascara & Benetint (from the 500 points reward)

Smash box BB cream (from the 100 point reward)

Tarte Eyeliner

Anastasia Bold and Beautiful Kit

And lastly Kat Von D tattoo concealer

Bumblee

For easy access, I have an everyday makeup drawer and use a little bag for miscellaneous beauty tools :smileyhappy:photo-1.JPG

colorobsession

Lately I've been trying to use up the giant collection of deluxe sized samples I've amassed throughout the year. I've got a makeup bag that has two compartments, one I've filled with lip/eye products currently in use, and the other with basically everything else (primers, foundation, blush, etc.). I try to rotate through different products every week or two to hopefully use them up.

This week I've mostly been using:

- Benefit's The Porefessional (DS)

- Dr. Jart Black Label Detox Beauty Balm SPF 25 (sample I had made in store)

- Stila Convertible Color in Peony (BI 100 pt reward)

- Cover FX Matte Setting Powder in Light (DS)

- NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base (DS from BI 500 pt reward)

- Bare Minerals Big & Bright Eyeliner in Granite (I think they discontinued this?)

- Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara (DS)

- Buxom Big & Healthy Lipstick in Marrakesh

- Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy (regular sample)

If I feel like doing shadow, I've been mostly reaching for my Naked Palette or Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals Palette.