From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

What will be the hottest new beauty trend?

Play Image_10.16.jpg

This month, PLAY! by SEPHORA is bringing you innovative formulas and indie finds with a selection of the coolest must-have products.

So that has us wondering: What do you predict will be the hottest new beauty trend this winter? Tell us in the comments below!

Learn more about PLAY! by SEPHORA at http://www.sephora.com/play.

Re: What will be the hottest new beauty trend?

I got the 106 version. I'm really pleased with all of it -- I could've gone without the Estee gloss, as I already got that in Birchbox a while ago, but the sample size is a huge improvement over Birchbox which soothes my disappointment. If you're going to give me something I don't need at least give it to me generously, I guess? lol.

It was also nice to see a month go by without Sephora brand items in any of the boxes. 

Overall I'm still more impressed with Play! than I am with Birchbox. The brands are ones that I wanted to check out anyway, instead of anything horribly obscure, and the sample sizes are generous. AND I never have to accept a perfume vial as one of my samples. 

Got my box (114) and this is my first Play box. Kinda like it but bummed I got this version compared to what other got. Overall it is worth $10 though.

-Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick - driver's seat

-Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream

-Verb Leave In Mist

-Nudestix Matte Lip and Cheek Pencil - belle

-Skin Inc Pure Revival Peel

-Tom Ford Orchid Soleil Perfume Vial

Anonymous Insider

Did you ever get notification that it shipped? When I go into my account, it says "information received" when I try to track the package but it doesn't say that it shipped. I am very confused because this is my 4th month and that never happened before.

Never got a shipment notification. When I look at my order history I clicked on the one from the beginning of October. It has the item number listed (#....114) and has a tracking number. I never clicked on the tracking number because I didn't know it shipped until I received the box yesterday.

I finally received my box today, it had

smashbox liquid lipstick

The Estee Edit flash photo lip gloss

Erborian bamboo creme frappe skin reviving gel

Christopher Robin regenerating mask

Farmacy skin dew mist

YSL Fragrance

IMG_3242.JPG

Anonymous Insider

Is that a mini of the liquid lipstick or is it full size?

You got a great box! Jealous!

Anonymous Insider

Ok guys if I subscribed yesterday does that mean I won't get a box till November? It says my billing date is November 1-4

Anonymous Insider

Yes, that's correct. They bill us early and we get the box about three weeks later.

Where are you able to see a preview for the boxes?  I'm not finding anything, anywhere.  

I got an email saying my box has shipped but if I go to the Sephora website it says it is out of stock. I'm confused by this because my last month subscription bag does not say that. Did they ship my order or am I out of luck and am being told it is out of stock? Seems kinda odd and I'll be ticked off if I don't get Sephora play this month. I'm not all crazy about the items we are getting but I already paid for it

I haven't received my Sephora Play box yet this month and here it is almost the 18th of the month....and they've already charged my account so...don't they have to send them to us each month as with any beauty box subscription???

@Ky48gurl This is the way is works with Play. They ship the 2nd or 3rd week of the month, always. (I think they ship in waves; I've had several months where people get their boxes the same day mine is shipped out.)

It's a bit annoying to be charged so far ahead of shipment, but nothing weird is going on. You'll get your box, and you'll get your next one about a month after you get this one... it just won't be the same week as the charge.

@Drow3 I wouldn't worry too much because it has said out of stock for me several times in the past and I still received the box. 

All about skin!

Anonymous Insider

If im actually getting what it shows on mysubscriptionaddiction.com, then im not too excited 😕 this was my first box too 😞 too many face creams. 

Why did I get the worst box combination ever out of all 3 choices? This is happening for the second time of all 3 boxes I've gotten. I don't get it. Super disappointed with this box, probably will unsubscribe 😞

Which box are you receiving? 

Anonymous Insider

Maybe the diff in the box is the color of the Becca concealer or diff in the josie masks..mine ends in 144 

testing