Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

What will be the hottest new beauty trend?

Play Image_10.16.jpg

This month, PLAY! by SEPHORA is bringing you innovative formulas and indie finds with a selection of the coolest must-have products.

So that has us wondering: What do you predict will be the hottest new beauty trend this winter? Tell us in the comments below!

Learn more about PLAY! by SEPHORA at http://www.sephora.com/play.

Re: What will be the hottest new beauty trend?

Matte lips !! 

Exentent box 💗👌

Berry/jewel toned lips!

Tatcha Balanced Pore Perfecting Water Gel and  Sunday Riley Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream plz~~~~

Deep deep dark red lips with red undertones, not purple undertones (think ultra dark reds in burgundy or oxblood). These deep, dark, rich red lips will go hand in hand with the season.

Dark nail polishes, berry bold lips, dewy finish in foundation/bb cream.

K-beauty

i also see the monochromatic trend becoming bigger and maybe even more literal. lip/eye/cheek synergy. what's cool about this trend is that it can lend itself to both quite natural makeup as well as very bold looks. 

i wish more natural looking brows would become a 'hot new thing' but i'm not holding my breath 😕

yes ! this is gorgeous. which also reminds me.... i think super pink cheeks, high on the cheek bones is gonna be a thing too. something like this so-called 80s style "draping" to the current japanese/korean trend of having it nearer the eyes. we'll see !

That's very pretty. Yes that old school blush look is back and so much easier than contouring. I always used my blush near my eyes cos it made me look younger🤗 

I'm hoping rich jewel tones. Not new but still. 

I am totally digging the 90's grunge/goth/floral look in everything right now:  Clothes, makeup, shoes, chokers...  I hope that continues into the winter - matte lips and eyes, nude eyes, dark berry or brick lips.  This is a lot of fun for me because I was a teenager experimenting with makeup during that era and the looks are super nostalgic!

Hi Tamara76,  

I totally agree! I love the matte eyes and dark lips. I can't wait for the seasons to change so I can start wearing all my darker lips! I've also had my eyes on Kat Von D's new shade Plath and can't wait to swatch it when it comes out, as it looks like a perfect dark color for the fall! (: 

XOXO,
Marieke

i agree! ❤️

I've always regretted that I missed out on being an early '90s teen by less than a decade. I always wanted to be like the teens in the movie Empire Records! That makeup, style, music, and pop culture will always remain so cool in my mind.

@txcatx You should check out the show "My So Called Life" - I think it's on Hulu - that's where we got some of our fashion inspiration.  🙂

@Tamara76 I remember watching a few episodes here and there, though I was just a bit too young to appreciate it. I was more into the eclectic styles in Clarissa Explains It All and Blossom during that time period. 😂

Same!   I loved Clarissa's mismatched style!  😉

love all of the above, esp MSCL :).  Last fall I rewatched the entire series.

monochromatic and like more spread out lashes(doe eyed effects and all) I think kind of goes with the nude eyes theme mentioned

atleast that's what comes to mind when I think runway 

It'll probably continue to be gothic lips and nude eyes.

1 Reply
testing