cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

What’s your go-to holiday party look?

play!_PREshipBox_joinconvo.jpg

This month, PLAY! by SEPHORA is getting creative with a chic selection of products that are exclusive to Sephora.

So that has us wondering: what are your favorite products that you can only find in our stores? Tell us in the comments below!

Learn more about PLAY! by SEPHORA—which is launching on a limited, invitation-only basis now and will be available nation-wide in 2016—at http://www.sephora.com/play.

Re: What’s your go-to holiday party look?

a gold to black ombre cateye using liquid liner

& of course, lipstick

CoverFx Primers

Anonymous Insider

Always have a glittery lid with a beautiful nude lippy. 

Face: Estee Lauder Idealist, then EL BB Cream

Eyes: Naked Smoky Palette, Sephora Liner

Cheeks: Nars Blush Orgasm

Lips: Givenchy Le Rouge 106

I must start with hydrated skin for my canvas. Then I like to add a bit of shimmer or sparkle and highlighter. I'm not thinking of any exclusives on brands/products off the top of my head, but definitely thinking glam that I otherwise wouldn't (normally neutrals and the no makeup look). 

Also, a complete 'head to toe' look. Hair and nails included 😉

I love to incorporate gold into my holiday looks. (eyeshadow or half black hald gold liner etc.) Just like the Sephora holiday 2015 colours! 

I love a smoked out look for day and night.  So, I think the Kat Von D palettes can achieve it so well.  I love how everything blends to give that flawless look.  Sephora's lip gloss in a pink shade makes a perfect pop of color and you're good to go....anywhere!

I love a warm look that's not expected. Lots of folks do red lips and dark lashes....I love a warm rich brown auburn eye look with a pinky, brown mauve lip....warms the complexion and just looks like health and happiness when you wear it with a big smile! 😉

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos1
  • play!_PREshipBox_joinconvo.jpg
testing