Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

What’s your favorite way to get dewy skin?

octPlay_social (002).jpg

All of the products in our second delivery of PLAY! by SEPHORA are selected for getting that radiant, just-showered glow.

So we want to know: what’s your favorite way to get bright, lit-from-within skin? Share in the comments below!

Learn more about PLAY! by SEPHORA—which is launching on a limited, invitation-only basis now and will be available nation-wide in 2016—at http://www.sephora.com/play.

Re: What’s your favorite way to get dewy skin?

1. Skincare - I have dry skin, so I need to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!

2. Liquid illuminator

3. Powder highlight

i use skinceuticals everything to cleanse, tone and moisturize! then hourglass highlighting powder. Also dior skin flash on areas i want to lighten. Always looking for a new mask to make my skin look better in between facials! Cant wait for this box!

Lots of water, a Korean face sheet mask for 20-30 minutes, and a good night's sleep. Next morning my face is supple and dewy. I also love using Fresh's Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask every once in a while!

Ooh!  I love this theme.  Looking forward to this box.  Lately I've been loving combining a face oil and a Vitamin C serum.  My skin definitely looks softer and more radiant.  I also love illuminating primers, shimmery shadows, Hourglass powders and foundations with a dewier finish.  I have dry skin so I'm all for anything that makes my skin look hydrated and healthy.

8+ glasses of water a day

8 hours sleep

1 fateful swim in a radioactive lake

That actually made me laugh out loud...

1) Good night sleep

2) A good moisturizer.

3) Primer with a tint

4) Too faced Foundation or a BB Cream

5) Slightly powder

6) Highlighter

Give you a natural dewy look. X

I second the ren mask. 

Then,

Glamglow brigtening mask

Night oil, sleeping mask

vitamin c - during day

A good scrub 

a great moisturizer. 

Makeup

Luminous base

highlighter.

Sunday Riley Luna oil - makes my skin look soooo good!

Jurlique rose mist or the Amorepacific brand hydrating mist

Burberry nude radiance

And Becca poured in pearl!

RMS Living Luminizer

Koh Gen Do Moisture Foundation

Sunday Riley Juno Oil (there are probably many less expensive options that do the same thing, but I just started using it and it works well for me)

Great skin care, the right highlighter, not too much foundation/coverage, a soft pop of almost bright cheek color, vegetable juice and oh...great skin care.

Oil, sweat, and tears.

ETA:  I didn't read the words "Favourite way". 😉

1. Not wearing mattifying primer+matte foundation + mattifying powder all together.

2. Adding a luminizer like Burberry Nude Radiance.

3. Highlighter

4. Regular exfoliating that gives my skin a glow (that is not from the first 3 items noted).

omg i laughed out loud at oil sweat and tears....sounds like me now that im back at college

Josie Maran illuminzer.  Alone/with foundation/every way possible.  

mine are: REN glycol lactic radiance mask gives good glow on it's own accord, as well as helps prep skin to take in as much moisture as possible. CAUDALIE s.o.s. thirst quenching serum is one of the best there is for dehydrated skin, and i've found particular success using that (or a similar serum) followed by CLARINS blue orchid face treatment oil. 

while i love a good highlighter, i find i don't really need on as my skin does it for me when i use the products i mentioned above. but liquid / cream highlighters give off that properly dewy impression. NARS illuminator in copacabana is my go-to for this.

i prefer dewy foundations, and the bests i've used for a true dewy effect are NARS sheer glow, GIORGIO ARMANI luminous silk, and NARS radiant tinted moisturizer.

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • octPlay_social (002).jpg
testing