Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

What’s your favorite way to get dewy skin?

octPlay_social (002).jpg

All of the products in our second delivery of PLAY! by SEPHORA are selected for getting that radiant, just-showered glow.

So we want to know: what’s your favorite way to get bright, lit-from-within skin? Share in the comments below!

Learn more about PLAY! by SEPHORA—which is launching on a limited, invitation-only basis now and will be available nation-wide in 2016—at http://www.sephora.com/play.

Re: What’s your favorite way to get dewy skin?

Water, sleep, DIY facial masks and for makeup- HIGHlight 😉 and Beauty Blender usage for foundation and setting my face with a mist or setting spray =D The goal here IS to look like a disco ball 😛 muahahahahaaa

Highlighter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And more highlighter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous Insider

Exercise, plenty of water, a good night's rest, a great moisturizer, and last but not least, benefit cosmetics high beam.

A good 2 minute facial massage with NUDE ProGenius Omega Treatment Oil keeps my oily skin in check underneath my makeup all day! 

Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Extra Strength peel

Omorovicza copper peel--just had a facial with this product.  My face is still pink and dewy the following day.  I learned this is the best exfoliating product for my oily/acne prone skin.  I wish Sephora in my area would carry the line as we are much more likely to buy when we can sample the products! 

Dr. Jart's Ceramide Serum and Cream work great together to give me all day moisture.

can't wait for this month's box. 

Always excited for skincare. 😍

Anonymous Insider

Water and sleep!

👍🏼

Glycolic acid peel at home, nice soak in the tub or relax in the sauna, and Dr. Weil Mega-Mushroom soothing mask (I just leave it on like my moisturizer).  And drink lots of water!  

And if that doesn't work or I don't have time... Bare Minerals foundation original only where I need it/light coverage to let me skin shine through, a pop of berry blush on both cheeks, and the Chanel Holiday 2014 LE highlighter on upper cheekbones :D.

lots of water, awesome mask, and the new Tatcha mist 😄 

Absolutely! The Tatcha mist and their hydration mask is a perfect combo.

Drinking enough water, eating natural foods, exercise and a great natural moisturizer.

Liquid illuminator mixed in with my foundation OR moisturizer

Anyone have any ideas about what the items could be in the sneak peek pics above?  I am familiar with the Dr. Jart brand which is the "Skin Saver" item listed.  Any ideas about the blue apple looking thing, or the picture to the far left that looks like there is an orange, and some make-up brushes in it?  I'm thinking maybe that is a perfume box???  🙂

the tomato could also be the tonymoly radiance sheet mask.  I can't figure out the blue thing- looks like a turnip or something like that to me but I looked through the the whole korean skin care (where I tend to see the cuts fruits and vegetables) section.

Skincare! Toner, Vitamin C serum, moisturizer during the day

Essence, Serum/retinol at night

Masks for clarifying/soothing, and brightening along with peels and exfoliation at regular intervals!

Good mask, a brightening serum maybe (not the acid peel type) and lightweight but hydrating moisturizer. I signed up, fingers crossed there will be something I haven't tried in there, lol.

I like to use gel moisturizer in the day and a face oil at night. I also use BB/CC creams, a good highlighter and UD All Nighter setting spray to achieve that dewy, glowy look.

35 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • octPlay_social (002).jpg
testing