cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

What’s your favorite new beauty trend?

April_Play!_BT.jpg

This month PLAY! by Sephora is all about revitalizing your routine with a cool collection of it-crowd items and innovative formulas. 

So that has us wondering: What’s your favorite new beauty trend? Tell us in the comments below!

Learn more about PLAY! by SEPHORA—which is currently available on a limited invitation-only basis and will launch nation-wide this year––at http://www.sephora.com/play.

Re: What’s your favorite new beauty trend?

I cannot believe the difference that the Sunday Riley Good Genes has made on my skin!  I am 57 years young and take really good care of my skin, have facials, microdermabrasion, etc...

This is the first treatment that I have ever used that showed results after only 3 days usage.

D

Is the NARS lip pencil supposed to contain more product than what's on the tip? Mine won't twist for any more product. Thanks!

It's a pencil you'll have to sharpen to get the rest out. I thought it was a twist up when I first got it last year as the birthday present!

Good Genes by Sunday Riley is THE BOMB. I went ahead and ordered full size duo 3 days after starting it because I noticed that big of a difference on my 51 year old skin. Can't wait to see what 30 days will do.

I agree with many others... sleeping masks.. sheet masks.. eye masks.. lifting masks.. perfecting masks.. basically any kind of mask actually 🙂

Two words: Sleeping Masks!

SHEET/GEL MASKS!!!! PUT EM ON MEEEEE

Contour and lots of highlight!!!

LIPS!!!

•nude lips 

•true red lip

•ombré lip

•glossy lip

•matte lip

•liquid lip

•berry lip

•stained lip

•lip exfoliating     

•lip balm 

Liquid Lipsticks are yummmmmay!!

Liquid lipsticks, brows, facial mists, focus on skin 🙂

For the summer, I am really into translucent powder sunscreen!  I am very pale and burn so I put regular sunscreen on first and then a powder one that I can reapply during the day.  Works great and keeps me burn free!  Also big hats 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I am loving the Murad Insvisiblur Perfecting Shield with SPF.  I've been using this on a daily basis and it is a great primer/SPF.  It saved my face from a burn at the lake this past weekend.  I received this in my Play box last month and now I know I need a larger bottle and this to be a permanent staple in my makeup routine! 

'Baking' that J. Lo wears so well. Glow under your eyes is perfect for Summer! #sephoraplay

Color correcting!

Being yourself, looking however you want (how you feel that particular day) and not feeling guilty about it whatsoever! I think now more than ever, we are becoming accepting of differences and NOT having to follow the trends, which is terrific!

Matte lips, and liquid lipsticks are so 2015. I am loving the glossy lips that are making a comeback for Spring/Summer 2016.

Love matte lips, Highlighters💖

Highlighting your face does wonders for exceutuating your beauty!

You really can't beat beautiful, flawless skin!

49 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • April_Play!_BT.jpg
testing