cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

What’s your favorite new beauty trend?

April_Play!_BT.jpg

This month PLAY! by Sephora is all about revitalizing your routine with a cool collection of it-crowd items and innovative formulas. 

So that has us wondering: What’s your favorite new beauty trend? Tell us in the comments below!

Learn more about PLAY! by SEPHORA—which is currently available on a limited invitation-only basis and will launch nation-wide this year––at http://www.sephora.com/play.

Re: What’s your favorite new beauty trend?

Absolutely! ❤️

Korean skincare & serum/natural foundations

I love matte lips...colorful eyeshadows.....and korean skincare. 

K-beauty (love the non-drying toners and the water), luna oil and clay masks

Hm... strobing and color correcting?  Or brown lips?

Highlighters!!! #sephoraplay

Hi what would be a good fundation for summer. What would be a good fundation on a raining days? Need help. 

I was SO happy to be invited to purchase these Play Collections!  I actually loved everything in the March Playbox, but especially loved the Smashbox Photo finish primer oil. My skin, while I say it is medium, is actually a bit more on the drier side. This primer works awesome for me. It is so silky smooth & not one bit "greasy". It absorbs right into my skin. And the tattoo eyeliner is killer! I am SOOO looking forward to my next box, it's like getting a little "me" reward each month!  Oh, the new, smaller airbrush sponge, so much better!

Thank you Sephora! 

Anonymous Insider

Bold, matte lips and nails!

I'm not sure how new this is, but I'm really liking the sleeping mask idea! It's supposed to lock in all the moisture and skin products you've put on, and you wake up with uber soft hydrated skin. It's remarkable the difference I've noticed in my skin from using a sleeping mask. It's part of the Korean skincare routine I've been researching lately. I'm now looking into trying all of the steps in the routine-next is the "emulsion" (thanks Benefit :  )) 

Finally jumped on the Color Correction bandwagon. Wowww ! what was I doing with my life before this ? The Orange Corrector is a life-saver when it comes to dark circles (and other hyper-pigmented spots). I don't have to apply as much concealer afterwards and the amount of foundation that goes on top has literally been cut in half ! Huge Fan !!!!

I agree with other comments, the KBeauty Routine is amazing. I've been using Korean skin care since I was a kid but the products are becoming so much easier to purchase and really do work wonders!

I have taken before and after's of my face since using the products off and on over the years and the results make me a true believer. I use probably up to ten products a day if I include using paper face masks.

And brows, I'm loving the brow trends! 

I love the Korean beauty trends that are finally making their way here. 

Matte lips, bold pastel eye shadows

Just signed up, very excited to try some New thing's. 

Looking forward to trying some New thing's. 

Just Signed Up !!!!

I'm loving it all. Multi layer skin care. Bold lips, different eye shadows, different color smoky eyes. Nude lips bright eyes, bright lips softer eyes

I also love the K-beauty trend! I'm always excited to try new face masks and continue a routine that will rest in clearer skin. I also love the new Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipsticks! All of the shades are so beautiful and bold!

I'm very into the the whole Korean beauty routine.  Our had a lot of steps, but it's done wonders for my skin. As I'm getting older (almost 32) i want to make sure i take care of my skin (gave and hands) especially! I use sunscreen everyday and purchased a hand lotion that includes sunscreen.  

Anonymous Insider

Hands down the brows! That is my favorite thing to do, besides eyes. 

Anonymous Insider

Glowy flawless porcelain skin.. It's always been my greatest priority to achieve flawless skin in make up but the U.S. make up scene was all about matte and full coverage for the past couple of years. So happy glowing skin is the head of the game now!

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • April_Play!_BT.jpg
testing